Meaning : Endowed By God, Endowed by God,
Pronunciation : ZEB-i-dee (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zebedee:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Zebedee:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Zebedee is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Zebedee is: Abundant, portion.
- From Ζεβεδαιος (Zebedaios), the Greek form of ZEBADIAH used in the New Testament, where it refers to the father of the apostles James and John.
Definition funny of Zebedee:
- And then zebedee appeared. "Hello Zebedee" said Florence
- The large zebedee could not be broken down by the blackhole. Light is so much affected by the zebedee that it will gravitate towards it and possible have its photons stuck against the surface permanently.
- ~~~~~ Zebedee: a) Red mustachioed head on a spring, fond of declaring 'time for bed'. b) My neighbour. At the drop of a pin he's at his window.... In the words of my flatmate 'I swear that guy has a spring-loaded a**e'
- They're probably high on Zebedee!! Tom likes the Zebedee
- zebedee is the way to go!
- Zebedee-You wake up at 6am, go out and about tired and you find your purple yog spitter is breaking through your boxers.
- i was scannin me food on the till and all of a sudden pop goes the zebedee
Expression information Zebedee:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Zebedee:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Zebedee:
- All My Life featuring: Zebedee Zuniga by Regine Velasquez from the Album Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka- OST
- The Gospel according to Mark (New Jerusalem version): Mark 10:35-40 The sons of Zebedee make their request by David Guthrie from the Album New Testament (New Jerusalem Version), Set 3: The Gospel According To Mark
- The Gospel according to Matthew (New Jerusalem version): Matthew 20:20-23 The mother of Zebedee's sons makes her... by David Guthrie from the Album New Testament (New Jerusalem Version), Set 4: The Gospel According To Matthew
- James Son of Zebedee by Michael Stephen McIntyre from the Album The Twelve
- King of Glory-Exhaltation (Feat. Bishop Zebedee Sheppard) by Mal Williams from the Album The Encourager
- Sons Of Zebedee by Poor Bishop Hooper from the Album Foreign Made
- Time for Bed Said Zebedee by Secret Architecture from the Album Come | On | Shapes
- Who Killed Zebedee. Track 1 by Wilkie Collins from the Album Wilkie Collins: Supernatural Stories - Volume 3
- Who Killed Zebedee. Track 2 by Wilkie Collins from the Album Wilkie Collins: Supernatural Stories - Volume 3
- Who Killed Zebedee. Track 3 by Wilkie Collins from the Album Wilkie Collins: Supernatural Stories - Volume 3
Books about Zebedee:
- Zebedee's Balloon - Dec 1, 2012 by Alice Brière-Haquet and Olivier Philipponneau
- Abendau's Heir (The Inheritance Trilogy Book 1) - Mar 29, 2015 by Jo Zebedee
- Inish Carraig - Aug 21, 2015 by Jo Zebedee
- The Sons of Zebedee: A Biography of the Apostle James and John - Jun 17, 2013 by Matthew Murray
- Zebedee, Sue, And The Backpack Too ! - Apr 26, 2011 by Sue Bunce
- The Gospel of John: John the Apostle, Son of Zebedee, Brother of James, Called a "Son of Thunder" - Jun 1, 2015 by Felicia Evon Haynes
- John the Son of Zebedee (Studies on Personalities of the New Testament) - Jun 1, 2000 by R. Alan Culpepper
- Photographer of the Hills and Prairielands (Zebedee John and Victoria Robinson Crouse) - Jan 1, 1997 by Myrtle R. Reul
- Who Killed Zebedee? and John Jago's Ghost - Sep 1, 2002 by Wilkie Collins and Martin Jarvis
- Who Killed Zebedee (The Classic Collection) - May 12, 2015 by Wilkie Collins and Ronald Pickup
Wiki information Zebedee:
- James, son of Zebedee
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
James, son of Zebedee was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus, and traditionally considered the first apostle to be martyred. He was a son of Zebedee and Salome, and brother of John the Apostle. He is also called James the Greater or James the Great...
- Man, Person
Yakov Zebedee, according to all four Canonical gospels, was the father of James and John, two disciples of Jesus. The gospels also suggest that he was the husband of Salome: whereas Mark 15:40 names the women present at the crucifixion as "Mary...
- John the Apostle
- Deceased Person, Art Subject, Musical Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Literature Subject, Person
John the Apostle was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus according to the New Testament. He was the son of Zebedee and Salome. His brother was James, who was another of the Twelve Apostles. Christian tradition holds that he outlived the remaining...
- Zebedee Coltrin
- Deceased Person, Person
Zebedee Coltrin was a Mormon pioneer and a general authority in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from 1835 to 1837. Coltrin was born in Ovid, New York. In 1814, his family moved to Strongsville, Ohio. Sometime before 1828, Coltrin...
- Zebedee Jones
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person
Zebedee Jones is an English abstract painter.
- Zebedee Armstrong
- Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Zebedee B. Armstrong, aka Z.B. Armstrong, was an outsider artist best known for his doomsday calendars. Armstrong was born in Thomson, Georgia. He went to school until eighth grade. He married in 1929 and had two daughters. For much of his life, he...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Zebedee is a fictional character from the 2006 film Doogal.
- Zebedee Helm
- Artist, Award Nominee, Person, Topic
Zebedee Helm is an artist.
- Who Killed Zebedee?
- Short Story Book, Book, Written Work
Who Killed Zebedee? is a short detective story by Wilkie Collins, first published under the alternate title, "The Policeman & The Cook," in serial form in 1881. A young wife is convinced that, while sleepwalking, she has murdered her own husband,...