Meaning : God is righteousness, God Is Righteousness,
Pronunciation : ze-də-KIE-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zedekiah:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Zedekiah:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Zedekiah is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Zedekiah is: The Lord is righteous; God's justice.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Zedekiah is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Zedekiah is: The Lord is my justice; the justice of the Lord.
- From the Hebrew name צִדְקִיָּהוּ (Tzidqiyyahu) meaning "justice of YAHWEH". In the Old Testament this is the name of the last king of Judah.
Definition funny of Zedekiah:
- That kid is a zedekiah.
Expression information Zedekiah:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Zedekiah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Zedekiah:
- Zedekiah's Son by Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balfe from the Album The Bible OST
- Everybody Let's Praise the Name of the Lord (feat. Zedekiah Hernandez & Zedekiah Hernandez) by Rev. Mike Anderson from the Album We Have the Power
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Aria: Armatevi il petto (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Aria: Io vi perdo, e v'abbandono (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Recitative: Addio mia reggia, addio (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Recitative: Ma perche pigra, e lenta (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Recitative: Ma poiche avverso inesorabil Fato (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part I: Trio: Duri scogli degl'affanni (First Son, Second Son, Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part II: Aria: Io mortal Sisifo insano (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
- Il Sedecia: Part II: Aria: Nabucco hai vinto, hai vinto (Zedekiah) by Raffaele Giordani from the Album Legrenzi: Il Sedecia
Books about Zedekiah:
- ZEDEKIAH 4 - All The Bible Teaches About - May 24, 2011 by Jerome Goodwin
- Dogs or Cats? - Sep 1, 2015 by Kids Tales Student Writers and Harvil Fogwe
- Kings on parade;: [striking lessons from Adoni-bezek, David, Asa, Joash, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Zedekiah, and other... - Oct 1956 by Lee Roberson
- Jeremiah, Zedekiah, and the Fall of Jerusalem: A Study of Prophetic Narrative (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old... - Sep 8, 2005 by Mark Roncace
- Hours With The Bible: From Manasseh To Zedekiah... - Apr 6, 2012 by Cunningham Geikie
- Hours With the Bible: Or, the Scriptures in the Light of Modern, Discovery and Knowledge, From Manasseh to Zedekiah... - Aug 8, 2015 by Cunningham Geikie
- Zedekiah Belknap, 1781-1858: Itinerant New England Portrait Painter [Reprinted From the Magazine Antiques] - Jan 1, 1976 by Elizabeth R. Makin
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Zedekiah (... - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Zedekiah (Boy) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Zedekiah (Boy) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
Wiki information Zedekiah:
- Monarch, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Zedekiah, also written Tzidkiyahu, was a biblical character, said to be the last king of Judah before the destruction of the kingdom by Babylon. Zedekiah had been installed as king of Judah by Nebuchadnezzar II, king of Babylon, after a siege of...
- Man, Person
Zedekiah was the High Priest of Solomon's Temple that succeeded Pediah. According to Josephus Zedekiah was the son of Pediah. He also appears in the High Priest list of the medieval chronicle Seder 'Olam Zuta. Zedekiah is never mentioned in the...
- Zedekiah Kidwell
- U.S. Congressperson, Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Zedekiah Kidwell was a nineteenth-century politician, physician, lawyer, teacher and clerk from Virginia and West Virginia.
- Zedekiah Otieno
- Coach, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Zedekiah "Zico" Otieno is a Kenyan former football player who is currently manages Sony Sugar in the Tusker Premier League. Otieno was appointed interim coach of the Kenya national football team until he was relieved by Francis Kimanzi in November...
- Zedekiah ben Abraham Anaw
- Man, Person
Zedekiah ben Abraham Anav was an author of halakhic works and younger brother of Benjamin ben Abraham Anaw. He lived at Rome and received his Talmudic training not only in Rome but also in Germany where he was the pupil of Jacob of Würzburg and...
- Musical Artist
- Content, Image
- Zedekiah's Cave
Zedekiah's Cave, also Tzidkiyahu's Cave or Solomon's Quarries, is a 5-acre underground meleke limestone quarry that runs the length of five city blocks under the Muslim Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem. It was carved over a period of several...
- Zedekiah Sanger
- Author, Person, Deceased Person