If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zenkichi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Zenkichi:
- Zenkichi - Jul 3, 2011 by John Livingston
- Tours of Okinawa: A Souvenir Guide to Places of Interest - 1959 by Gasei Higa and Isamu Fuchaku
- Japanese Sense of Beauty - 1963 by Seiroku Noma and Zenkichi Kokubo
- Koyo rishi shuekiritsu to jeraru kyokusen. - Aug 1, 2003 by Jean-Pierre GeÌrard; Haruo Ishibashi; Kisaburo Sekiya; Zenkichi Kurita
- Jievonzu no keizaigaku - Jul 1, 2006 by Sandra Peart; Haruo Ishibashi; KisaburoÌ" Sekiya; Zenkichi Kurita
- Sanson shakai no hito to kurashi: Joshu Agatsuma no Iriyama-mura (Japanese Edition) - 1991 by Zenkichi Koike
- Ruihan shonen to kazoku ni kansuru kenkyu (Japanese Edition) - 1993 by Zenkichi Ono
- Sword Techniques of Musashi and the Other Samurai Masters - Sep 27, 2013 by Fumon Tanaka
- Ankoru no iseki. - Nov 1, 2011 by Zenkichi Hirayama
- Meiji seinen no shiso to kodo: Chiho chishiki seinen ni tsuite (Japanese Edition) - 1994 by Zenkichi Koike
Wiki information Zenkichi:
- Zenkichi Yoneyama
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Zenkichi Yoneyama is an actor.
- Zenkichi Hitoyoshi
- Comic Book Character
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi is a fictional character from Medaka Box.
- Zenkichi Kojima
- Politician, Person
Zenkichi Kojima was the mayor of Shizuoka City in Japan until April, 2011, when he was succeeded by Nobuhiro Tanabe. A graduate of the University of Tokyo, he was first elected mayor in 1998 after serving in the assembly of Shizuoka Prefecture for...
- Zenkichi Tazawa
- Film character, Fictional Character
Zenkichi Tazawa is a fictional character from the 2008 film Climber's High.