Pronunciation : ZOI-ah (Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zoja:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Zoja:
- Polish and Macedonian form of ZOE
Definition funny of Zoja:
- Zoja stepped on me and now I can't walk
Songs about Zoja:
- Dat wor de Kirmes en d'r Zojaß by Wicky Junggeburth from the Album Kölsch nit mih un nit winnijer
- The Little Girl Zoja (La Petite fille Zoja) by Zoja Nikoforovna Lozjamova from the Album Sibérie 11 (Chants de l'ours, harpes et lyres des rives de l'Ob)
- Ono tsara Zoja tjaga by Semmy Stahlhammer from the Album Hands Folded
- Zoja by Hana Talpová from the Album Nejvýznamn?j?í skladatelé ?eské populární hudby Jind?ich Brabec 2. (1973 - 1977)
- Zoja by The Names from the Album Names Vol. 28
Books about Zoja:
- Drugs, Addiction and Initiation: The Modern Search for Ritual - Jun 1989 by Luigi Zoja and Marc E. Romano
- Sandplay Therapy: Treatment of Psychopathologies - Jun 17, 2015 by Eva Pattis Zoja
- Le Geste D'hector: Histoire Culturelle Et Psychologique De La Paternite (Romans, Essais, Poesie, Documents) (French... - Sep 21, 2015 by Luigi Zoja
- Psiche (Italian Edition) - Sep 3, 2015 by Luigi Zoja
- The Father: Historical, Psychological and Cultural Perspectives - Oct 14, 2001 by Luigi Zoja
- Paranoia (Bollati Boringhieri Saggi) (Italian Edition) - Sep 14, 2011 by Luigi Zoja
- Growth and Guilt: Psychology and the Limits of Development (Studies; 13) - Feb 19, 1995 by Luigi Zoja
- Sandplay Therapy: Treatment of Psychopathologies - Jan 1, 2004 by Eva Pattis Zoja
- Abortion: Loss and Renewal in the Search for Identity - Oct 4, 1997 by Eva Pattis Zoja
- Unleash the Undead: Black and White Edition - Oct 5, 2014 by J L Drake and Matias Andres Bravo Jara
Movies about Zoja:
- Danielle Steel: Zoja cz.21995 NR
Wiki information Zoja:
- Luigi Zoja
- Author, Person
Luigi Zoja Luigi Zoja Ph.D. is an Italian psychoanalyst and writer. He took a degree in economics and did research in sociology during the late 1960s. Soon thereafter he studied at the C. G. Jung Institute in Zurich. After taking his diploma, Zoja...
- Zoja Golubeva
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Zoja Golubeva is a Latvian/Belarusian draughts player and current draughts Women's World Champion. She was Women's World Champion in 1986, 1988, 1990–1992, and 1994 to 2000. She became 15 time champion after winning the match with Tamara...
- Zoja Rudnova
- Athlete, Person, Deceased Person, Measured person
Zoja Rudnova is a former female table tennis player from Soviet Union. From 1964 to 1976 she won several medals in singles, doubles, and team events in the Table Tennis European Championships and in the World Table Tennis Championships. She was twice...
- Zoja Trofimiuk
- Woman, Person
Zoja Trofimiuk is an Australian sculptor and printmaker, born in Prague, Czechoslovakia. She specializes in cast glass; her studio is in Melbourne. Zbych Trofimiuk, an Australian actor, is her son.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Zoja is a fictional character from the 1976 film Dog's Heart.
- Zoja Odak
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Zoja Odak is a film actor.
- Zoja Trobec
- Woman, Person
Zoja Trobec is the wife of Samir Handanovič.
- Zoja Grantcharova
Zoja Grantcharova is a former artistic gymnast. She won the bronze medal on floor exercise at the 1981 World Championships.
- Zoya Kaydanovskaya
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Zoya Kaydanovskaya is an actress.
- Zoja Heimrāte
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person