Origin : Hungarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zsuzsa:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Zsuzsa:
- Diminutive of ZSUZSANNA
Songs about Zsuzsa:
- Három Judit Négy Zsuzsa by Európa Kiadó from the Album Annak is kell [Explicit]
- Operett (feat. Lehoczky Zsuzsa) by PA-DÖ-D? from the Album PDD15 Jubileum
- Szép Új Világ (feat. Pálos Zsuzsa, Bussay Böbe) by PA-DÖ-D? from the Album PDD15 Jubileum
- When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Club Mix) [Feat. Zsuzsa] by Marco Petralia feat. ZsuZsa from the Album When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Feat. Zsuzsa)
- When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Eric Chase Mix) [Feat. Zsuzsa] by Marco Petralia feat. ZsuZsa from the Album When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Feat. Zsuzsa)
- When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Eric Chase Radio Edit) [Feat. Zsuzsa] by Marco Petralia feat. ZsuZsa from the Album When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Feat. Zsuzsa)
- When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Plastik Funk Remix) [Feat. Zsuzsa] by Marco Petralia feat. ZsuZsa from the Album When Will I Be Famous 2011 (Feat. Zsuzsa)
- Zsuzsa by John Carter from the Album Messages to Venus
- Én Leszek (feat. Cserháti Zsuzsa) by Nyári Károly from the Album Love Story
- Concerto For Violin And Harpsichord In F Major, Hob.XVIII:6: II. Largo (Cadenza By Zsuzsa Pertis) by Janos Rolla from the Album Viennese Classicism In Slow Movements, Vol. 1: Haydn
Books about Zsuzsa:
- Complete Hungarian with Two Audio CDs: A Teach Yourself Guide (TY: Language Guides) - Feb 9, 2011 by Zsuzsa Pontifex
- Teach Yourself Hungarian Complete Course Audiopack - Dec 30, 2003 by Zsuzsa Ponifex
- Hungarian: A Complete Course for Beginners (Teach Yourself Books) - Mar 1993 by Zsuzsa Pontifex
- Global Ethnography: Forces, Connections, and Imaginations in a Postmodern World - Oct 2, 2000 by Michæl Burawoy and Joseph A. Blum
- Teach Yourself Hungarian Complete Course - Jul 25, 2003 by Zsuzsa Ponifex
- Alpha Teach Yourself Chess in 24 Hours - Oct 1, 2002 by Zsuzsa Polgar and Hoainhan Paul Truong
- Talk of the Nation: Language and Conflict in Romania and Slovakia - May 10, 2007 by Zsuzsa Csergo
- From the Cult of Waste to the Trash Heap of History: The Politics of Waste in Socialist and Postsocialist Hungary... - Apr 4, 2007 by Zsuzsa Gille
- The Swimmer - Feb 1, 2005 by Zsuzsa Bank and Margot B. Dembo
- Die Hellen Tage (German Edition) - Jun 26, 2012 by Zsuzsa Bank
Movies about Zsuzsa:
- Koncz Zsuzsa 37 - Koncert a Budapest Sportarénában (DVD) / Only Hungarian Language2011
- Koncz Zsuzsa - Dalok talalomra
- CIMBORA 2. - HALÁSZ JUDIT ÉS CIMBORÁI (1973) / REGION 2 PAL DVD / Audio: Hungarian / Actors: Kaszás Attila, Juhász...
- ALLAMI ARUHAZ/Hungarian Movie Musical Comedy/Latabar Kalman, Feleki Kamill, Petress Zsuzsa
- Szerencses Daniel / Daniel Takes A Train / Szerencsés Dániel (1983) / REGION 2 PAL DVD Hungarian Movie / Magyar...1983
- Koncz Zsuzsa - Koncert Az Eekel Szinhazban
- A Herceg Haldeka (2006) / Hungarian Movie / Region 2 Pal / ENGLISH Subtitle option / Hungarian 5.1 sound / 100...2006
- Dr.Bubo Kerem a Kovetkezot 1-2-3 / Magyar Rajzfilmek / Directors: Nepp Jozsef, Temovszky Bela / Actors: Dr.Bubo...1974
Wiki information Zsuzsa:
- Koncz Zsuzsa
- Singer, Musical Artist, Topic, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Musician, Record Producer, Person
Zsuzsa Koncz is a Hungarian pop singer, whose lyrics were sometimes highly critical of the country's pre-1990 political system. Her career started after her performance in the Ki mit tud? talent show of 1962. She has been performing with various...
- Susan Polgar
- Chess Player, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic, Author
Susan Polgar is a Hungarian-born American chess Grandmaster. She is famous for having been a child prodigy at chess, for being a pioneer for women in chess, and for being an advocate for chess in education. She is an Olympic and World chess champion,...
- Zsuzsa Csala
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Zsuzsa Csala is an actress.
- Cserháti Zsuzsa
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Musician
Cserháti Zsuzsa was a Hungarian pop-soul-jazz singer described as having a unique and versatile voice. She studied classical ballet for ten years and started to sing in 1965. Her breakthrough started in 1972 with her debut song "He was not a...
- Zsuzsa Bánk
- Woman, Person
Zsuzsa Bánk is a German writer. Her parents moved to Germany after the Hungarian Revolution of 1956 and she studied Publicity, Political Science, and Literature at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz and in Washington. She has received several...
- Zsuzsa Csisztu
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Zsuzsa Csisztu is a Hungarian former artistic gymnast. She competed at the 1988 Summer Olympics.
- Zsuzsa Nyertes
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Zsuzsa Nyertes is an actress.
- Zsuzsa Gordon
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Zsuzsa Gordon is an actress.
- Zsuzsa Almássy
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Zsuzsa Almássy is a Hungarian former Olympic figure skater. She trained with Arnold Gerschwiler.
- Zsuzsa Rakovszky
- Author, Person
Zsuzsa Rakovszky is a Hungarian translator and writer. Her surname also appears as Rakovsky. She was born in Sopron and earned a teaching certificate in Hungarian and English from the University of Budapest. From 1975 to 1981, she worked as a...