If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zvonimir:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Zvonimir:
- Derived from the Slavic elements zvonu "sound, chime" and miru "peace, world".
Definition funny of Zvonimir:
- Zvonimir- The ultimate human. ((Lizzie:: Lies. The whole of it. I pwn him, and always will.))
Songs about Zvonimir:
- Ladarke Idu U Selo, Croatia - Zvonimir Croatian Choir by Various Artists - Music Of The World from the Album Destination Wedding: World Music Playlist by Tie the Knot Tunes
- Bravo: La Nave de Zvonimir by Abigail James from the Album Trinity College London Guitar Grade 5 2016-2019
- Judi Od Mora (feat. Klapa Zvonimir) by Aledory from the Album Zakantajmo Po Doma?u
Books about Zvonimir:
- Unmasking Tito - Jun 12, 2014 by Zvonimir Despot and Pero Simić
- Groups of Prime Power Order: Volume 3 (De Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics) - Jun 16, 2011 by Yakov Berkovich and Zvonimir Janko
- Muska kurva [Croatian edition] - Jan 14, 2013 by Zvonimir Majdak
- Starac [Croatian edition] - Jan 12, 2013 by Zvonimir Majdak
- Bolest [Croatian edition] - Jan 14, 2013 by Zvonimir Majdak
- Diocletian's Palace - World Cultural Heritage: Split, Croatia - Dec 1994 by Tomislav Marasovic and Zvonimir Buljevic
- Diocletian's Palace (Split's architectural and urban heritage) - 1982 by Tomislav Marasovic and Zvonimir Buljevic
- A Balkan Tragedy, Yugoslavia 1941-1946: Memoirs of a Guerrilla Fighter (East European Monographs) - Jul 20, 2004 by Zvonimir Vuckovich
- Zvonimir: Webster's Timeline History, 1089 - 2007 - Aug 20, 2010 by Icon Group International
- The Great Catholic Monarch and the Angelic Shepherd - Dec 22, 2013 by Ronald L. Conte Jr.
Wiki information Zvonimir:
- Demetrius Zvonimir of Croatia
- Person, Noble person, Monarch, Deceased Person
Demetrius Zvonimir was King of Croatia from 1075 until his death. He was crowned as king in Solin on 8 October 1076. Zvonimir also ruled as Ban of Slavonia, and was named Duke of Croatia in around 1075. His native name was Zvonimir, while the name...
- Zvonimir Boban
- Soccer, Measured person, Football player, Person, Identity, Athlete
Zvonimir Boban is a former Croatian football midfielder who played most of his professional career for Serie A club Milan with whom he won four Serie A and one UEFA Champions League titles. He also captained the Croatia national team which won third...
- Zvonimir Vukić
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Zvonimir Vukić is a Serbian former professional footballer who played as an attacking midfielder. Vukić represented Serbia and Montenegro at the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- Zvonimir Soldo
- Soccer Defender, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Sports team coach
Zvonimir Soldo is a retired Croatian football player who is now a manager, having recently parted with German Bundesliga side 1. FC Köln. During his playing career, he mostly played in defensive roles, as sweeper or centre back, but occasionally also...
- Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg
- Family member, Noble person, Person
Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg, referred to in Austria as Ferdinand Zvonimir Habsburg-Lothringen, in Hungary as Habsburg Ferdinánd Zvonimir, and by his royal name as Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir of Austria, is the eldest son of Karl von Habsburg, now...
- Zvonimir Serdarušić
- Professional Team Handball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Zvonimir "Noka" Serdarušić is a former Bosnian Croat handball player who competed in the 1976 Summer Olympics for Yugoslavia. In 1976 he was part of the Yugoslav team which finished fifth in the Olympic tournament. He played all six matches and...
- Zvonimir Deranja
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Zvonimir "Popaj" Deranja is a retired Croatian footballer who last played for RNK Split.
- Zvonimir Rogoz
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person
Zvonimir Rogoz was a Croatian actor. A native of Zagreb, Zvonimir Rogoz became famous in Czechoslovakia between the two world wars. He appeared in many Czechoslovak films of the 1930s, but the best known of them all was the 1933 erotic drama Ecstasy,...
- Zvonimir Šeparović
- Politician, Person
Zvonimir Šeparović is a Croatian jurist and politician. Šeparović used to be professor of Criminal Law at the University of Zagreb. He was also known as the pioneer of victimology and a very vocal opponent of death penalty. Although he lacked any...
- Zvonimir Juric
- Screenwriter, Film story contributor, Film actor, Film director, Topic, Person, Film producer, Film writer
Zvonimir Juric is a film director, writer and actor.