If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zwangendaba:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Zwangendaba:
- Z P R A: Zimbabwe People's Revolutionary Army - Oct 3, 2008 by Ngwana Maseko Zwangendaba
- Zwangendaba's Ngoni, 1821-1890 : a political and social history of a migration - 1972 by Thomas T. Spear
- Mpherembe's Ngoni from the time of the Zwangendaba to the death of Mpherembe I: Assimilation, fragmentation and... - 1978 by Lloyd Ackson Nkosi
- Warrior Peoples of East Africa 1840-1900 (Men-at-Arms) - Jun 12, 2005 by C.J. Peers and Raffaele Ruggeri
- Historical Dictionary of Malawi (Historical Dictionaries of Africa) - Dec 9, 2011 by Owen J. M. Kalinga
- The Great Treks: The Transformation of Southern Africa, 1815-1854 - Oct 25, 2001 by Norman Etherington
- Gods, Mongrels, and Demons: 101 Brief But Essential Lives - Jan 17, 2004 by Angus Calder
- The South-Eastern Bantu: Abe-Nguni, Aba-Mbo, Ama-Lala (Cambridge Library Collection - Anthropology) - Oct 31, 2013 by John Henderson Soga
- African Caesar: Warrior Genius - Feb 2, 2007 by Ian Hirschsohn
Wiki information Zwangendaba:
- Deceased Person, Person
Zwangendaba kaZiguda Jele Gumbi was the king of the Ngoni people for more than thirty years, from approximately 1815 to his death in 1848. He was the younger brother of Somkhanda kaZiguda Jele who remained with the Gumbi clan in Kwazulu Natal in...