Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : AH:-po ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aapo:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Aapo:
- Finnish form of ABRAHAM
Songs about Aapo:
- Aarti - Amane Aapo by Lata Mangeshkar, Asit & Hema Desai, Anup Jolota, Jagjit Singh & Others from the Album Jai Jai Shrinathji
- Aarti : Amane aapo by Ashit Desai from the Album Jai Jai Shrinathji : Devotional Songs In Gujarati On Lord Shrinatthji
- Aashirvad Aapo Bapa by Bhikudan Ghadhavi from the Album Jay Ho Goga Shikotar
- Amne Aapo Sang Rang by Raghuvir Kunchal from the Album Man Mandir Man Shreenathji
- Buddhi Aapo Ne Ma Bahuchara Re by Kanu Patel from the Album Bahucharma Na Garba
- Darshan Aapo Cheharmaa by Bhikhudan Gadhvi, Bhupatsingh Vaghela, Anita Gadhavi from the Album Bhola Re Cheharmaa
- Darshan Aapo Ne by Gagan Jethava from the Album Jalaram Bapa Na Pagla
- Darshan Aapo Re Have by Sadhu Madhurvadandas from the Album Prabhatiya-3
- Darshan Sadaa Shiv Aapo by Raamdasji Gondaliya, Yogeshpuri Goshwami from the Album Agad Bam Shiv Laheri
- Dashamane Sandesho Aapo by Jogaji Thakkor from the Album Dashamani Pujaran - Non Stop Garba
Books about Aapo:
- Independent Component Analysis - May 18, 2001 by Aapo Hyvärinen and Juha Karhunen
- Natural Image Statistics: A Probabilistic Approach to Early Computational Vision. (Computational Imaging and Vision) - Jun 4, 2009 by Aapo Hyvärinen and Jarmo Hurri
- Aapo Huhta -
- An Alphabetical Book About Nokia Pure - Oct 17, 2011 by AAPO BOVELLAN and CHRIS MERRICK
- AAPOS: Webster's Timeline History, 1972 - 2007 - Jun 6, 2009 by Icon Group International
- By Aapo Hyvärinen, Jarmo Hurri, Patrick O. Hoyer: Natural Image Statistics: A Probabilistic Approach to Early... - Dec 4, 2009
- Update on Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology: Proceedings of the June, 1994 Joint ISA and AAPO&S Meeting,... - Feb 22, 1995 by Gunnar Lennerstrand and Shinobu Awaya
- e-Study Guide for Natural Image Statistics: A Probabilistic Approach to Early Computational Vision., textbook... - Mar 28, 2014 by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
- Studyguide for Natural Image Statistics: A Probabilistic Approach to Early Computational Vision. by Hyvarinen,... - May 19, 2013 by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
- સુખને એક અવસર તો આપો(Sukh Ne Ek Avasar To Aapo) - 2010 by રમેશ પુરોહિત(Ramesh Purohit)
Wiki information Aapo:
- Aapo Ilves
- Dramatist, , Lyricist, Musician, Musical Artist, Composer, Topic, Person, Film actor
Aapo Ilves is an Estonian poet, writer, artist and musician. He writes in Estonian, Võro and Seto languages. Ilves has also written several song lyrics, including Estonian Eurovision entries "Tii" in 2004 and Kuula in 2012. Ilves is the member of...
- Drama Film, Film, Topic
Aapo was a 1994 Finnish film directed by Tero Jartti and based on a short story by Runar Schildt. The screenplay was written by Jari Hietanen. The film was set in the year 1918. Taisto Reimaluoto portrayed Aapo.
- Book Character, Fictional Character
Aapo is a fictional character from the 1870 novel by Aleksis Kivi.
- Aapo Häkkinen
- Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Aapo Häkkinen is a Finnish harpsichordist, clavichordist and organist.
- Aapo Kaskinen
- , Musician, Lyricist, Person, Musical Artist
- Aapo Kyrölä
- Video Game Designer, Organization founder, Person
- Aapo Heinonen
- Person, Composer, Musical Artist, , Musician
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Aapo Harjula
- Deceased Person, Person
Abraham Harjula was a Finnish cooperative inspector and politician. He was a member of the Parliament of Finland from 1917 to 1918, representing the Social Democratic Party of Finland. He was imprisoned from 1918 to 1921 for having sided with the...
- Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Käyttöohje is a musical artist.