Meaning : Exalted, Strong, Exalted, strong, Of Hebrew origin and meaning 'exalted' or 'mountain of strength'. Aaron was the elder brother of Moses in the Old Testament and the name is associated with the first high priests of Judaism., Strong mountain,
Pronunciation : AH ron, AR-ən (English), ER-ən (English) , (A-ran),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aaron:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Aaron:
- As well as being a biblical name borne by the brother of Moses, the origin of Aaron could be linked to Egypt. Widely popular since the 1990s, the name is borne by well known figures Aaron Carter (singer) and Aaron Lennon (footballer).
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Aaron is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Aaron is: Lofty; exalted; high mountain. Biblically, Aaron was Moses' older brother (and keeper by God's command). He was first high priest of the Israelites, remembered for the miraculous blossoming of his staff or rod.
- American Meaning: The name Aaron is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Aaron is: Lofty; exalted; high mountain. Biblically, Aaron was Moses' older brother (and keeper by God's command). He was first high priest of the Israelites, remembered for the miraculous blossoming of his staff or rod.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Aaron is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Aaron is: A teacher; lofty; mountain of strength.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Aaron is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Aaron is: The Tragedy of Titus Andronicus' A Moor, beloved by Tamora.
- Mysterious origins, slightly mysterious name. Aaron crept onto the charts in the early ’70s, going from number 106 (in ’67) to 52 (’70) in a matter of four years, and has hovered around the top 30 to top 50 names ever since. The meaning of the name is a little unclear, but Aaron’s biblical role is not -- he was the older brother and spokesperson for Moses. Since Aaron never became super-trendy or spiked very high in popularity, it doesn’t really have the opportunity to become untrendy. If you like the name, go for it -- it’s a good, solid choice.
- From the Hebrew name אַהֲרֹן ('Aharon) which is most likely of unknown Egyptian origin. Other theories claim a Hebrew derivation, and suggest meanings such as "high mountain" or "exalted". In the Old Testament this name is borne by the older brother of Moses and the first high priest of the Israelites. He acted as a spokesman for his brother, and carried a miraculous rod. As an English name, Aaron has been in use since the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Aaron:
- That why they call him Aaron, and you Homo.
- sexual beastfantasticawesomethe shitwow Girl 1: Can you believe I met that amazing guy last night? Girl 2: No, I wish Brandon was an Aaron. Girl 1: I know, and you wouldn't believe what he can do in the bed. *smiles* Girl 2: *Angerly nods in agreement*
- Aaron: Hey, my parents were too lazy to actually look past the first name in the book"
- Hey, theres Aaron. He's looking amazing.
- Girl 1: Gosh I had the best time last night on my date! He was god's gift to earth Girl 2: let me guess, you got an aaron?
- there goes aaron, the hottest guy in the universe.
- Aaron captivates you.
Expression information Aaron:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Aaron:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Aaron:
- Aaron's Party - Aaron Carter
- Oh Aaron - Aaron and Nick Carter
- Now That We Found Love [feat. Aaron Hall] by Heavy D & The Boyz from the Album Heavy Hitz (Remastered)
- Don't Know Much (with Aaron Neville) by Linda Ronstadt from the Album Duets
- Don't Know Much (with Aaron Neville) by Linda Ronstadt from the Album Cry Like A Rainstorm - HowI Like The Wind
- Outside (Aaron Lewis and Fred Durst) by Staind from the Album The Singles [Explicit]
- All My Life (with Aaron Neville) by Linda Ronstadt from the Album Duets
- Aaron's Party (Come Get It) by Aaron Carter from the Album Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
- Don't Know Much (feat. Aaron Neville) [2015 Remastered Version] by Linda Ronstadt from the Album Just One Look: Classic Linda Ronstadt (2015 Remastered Version)
- Aaron Copland: Hoe-Down From 'Rodeo' by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Little Patriotic Box
Books about Aaron:
- Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto - Apr 7, 2015 by Aaron Franklin and Jordan Mackay
- Aaron is a Good Sport (Step into Reading) - Jan 6, 2015 by P.D. Eastman
- Aaron - Oct 8, 2012 by J. P. Barnaby
- Gin: The Art and Craft of the Artisan Revival - Sep 17, 2015 by Aaron Knoll
- Aaron's Hair - Apr 1, 2002 by Robert Munsch and Alan Daniel
- One Good Dragon Deserves Another (Heartstrikers Book 2) - Aug 1, 2015 by Rachel Aaron
- Aaron Loves Apples and Pumpkins (Step into Reading) - Jul 7, 2015 by P.D. Eastman
- Aaron Has a Lazy Day (Step into Reading) - Jan 6, 2015 by P.D. Eastman
- What We Saw - Sep 22, 2015 by Aaron Hartzler
- Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers) (Volume 1) - Jul 11, 2014 by Rachel Aaron
Movies about Aaron:
- Aaron's House2012 NR CC
- Aaron Slick From Punkin Crick NR CC
- Aaron Bacon Shorts Collection2007 NR CC
- Aaron Briggs and the HMS Gaspee2014 NR
- The Real Shlemiel1997 G
- The City: The Classic 1939 Documentary with a newly recorded soundtrack of the score by Aaron Copland1939 NR
- Go Swim Backstroke with Aaron Peirsol2007
- Aaron Loves Angela1975 R CC
- SportsCentury Greatest Athletes: Hank Aaron2006 NR
- Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter - Riffed by Aaron Bossig2009 NR
Famous about Aaron:
- Aaron Carter - actor
- Aaron Spelling - producer
- Aaron Eckhart - actor
- Aaron Johnson - actor
Infamous about Aaron:
- Aaron Burr - US Vice President
Wiki information Aaron:
- Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
In the Hebrew Bible and the Quran, Aaron אַהֲרֹן was the older brother of Moses and a prophet of God. Unlike Moses, who grew up in the Egyptian royal court, Aaron and his elder sister Miriam remained with their kinsmen in the eastern border-land of...
- Elvis Presley
- Blues Artist, Film song performer, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Topic, Military Person, Composer, Film music contributor, Person Or Being In Fiction
Elvis Aaron Presley was an American singer and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as "the King of Rock and Roll", or simply, "the King". Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi...
- Aaron Copland
- 20th century classical Artist, Songwriter, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Lyricist, Film music contributor, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Musician
Aaron Copland was an American composer, composition teacher, writer, and later in his career a conductor of his own and other American music. Instrumental in forging a distinctly American style of composition, in his later years he was often referred...
- Aaron Burr
- Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Organization founder, Politician, Topic, US Vice President, U.S. Congressperson, Author, Literature Subject
Aaron Burr, Jr. was an American politician. He was the third Vice President of the United States; he served during President Thomas Jefferson's first term. After serving as a Continental Army officer in the Revolutionary War, Burr became a successful...
- Hank Aaron
- Topic, Identity, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Radio subject, Award Winner, Person, Baseball Player, Athlete, Organization
Henry Louis "Hank" Aaron, nicknamed "Hammer", or "Hammerin' Hank", is a retired American Major League Baseball right fielder. He played 21 seasons for the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves in the National League and 2 seasons for the Milwaukee Brewers in the...
- Aaron Rodgers
- Award Nominee, Award Winner, Measured person, Person or entity appearing in film, American football player, Athlete, Drafted athlete, Identity, Person
Aaron Charles Rodgers is an American football quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. Rodgers played college football for California, where he set several career passing records, including lowest single-season and...
- Aaron Paul
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Blogger, TV Actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Aaron Paul Sturtevant is an American actor and producer. He is best known for portraying Jesse Pinkman in the AMC series Breaking Bad, for which he won several awards, including the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor, the...
- Aaron Sorkin
- Dramatist, TV Producer, Person, TV Actor, TV Writer, Fictional universe creator, Author, Award Winner, Film writer, Award Nominee
Aaron Benjamin Sorkin is an American screenwriter, producer, and playwright. His works include the Broadway plays A Few Good Men and The Farnsworth Invention; the television series Sports Night, The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and The...
- Aaron Dontez Yates
- Horrorcore Artist, Featured artist, Film actor, Identity, Organization founder, Lyricist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Person, Musician
Aaron Dontez Yates, better known by his stage name Tech N9ne, is an American rapper. In 1999, Yates and business partner Travis O'Guin founded the record label Strange Music. He has sold over two million albums and has had his music featured in film,...
- Aaron Carter
- Dance-pop Artist, Award Nominee, Celebrity, Musician, Award Winner, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, TV program guest, Musical Artist, Film actor
Aaron Charles Carter is an American singer. He came to fame as a pop and hip hop singer in the late 1990s, establishing himself as a star among pre-teen and teenage audiences during the early-first decade of the 21st century with his four studio...