Meaning : Father is Glad, A short or pet form of the Hebrew name Abigail, which itself means 'joy of a Father'.,
Pronunciation : AH bee, (AB-ee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abi:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Abi:
- Abi is a short form of the feminine name Abigail. It is not generally used as a name in its own right. The forms Abby or Abbie developed for this purpose. Abigail is of Hebrew origin and is said to mean ‘Father is Glad’. The name was extremely popular in the 17th century, until its overuse caused it to fall in popularity. It is however now coming back into fashion. Abigail Adams was the wife of the second president of America, John Adams, and is an important figure in American history.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Abi is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Abi is: My father.
- Short form of ABIGAIL
Definition funny of Abi:
- She's a special girl, a full on Abi
- 1: I am so hung up on Abi! 2: Dude, me too. 1: Fuck off!
- 1: Dude, I am so hung up on Abi. 2: Dude me too. 1: Fuck you
- omg taylor C loves abi
- That painting is amazing! She's such an abi. Sarah is definately an abi. Look at her outfit! She looks like a model!
- Just remember next time you see A.B.I. spray-painted on walls, written on public property, school bathroom stalls..etc.
- My abi said shine your light on the world, shine your light for the world to see.
Expression information Abi:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Abi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Abi:
- Patience [feat. Abi Flynn] by J-Felix from the Album Patience / Late Night SOS
- Abi Gezunt by The Barry Sisters from the Album The Barry Sisters Sing
- Abi Gezunt (Good Health is All that Counts) by Maxwell Street Klezmer Band from the Album Old Roots New World
- Ab-i Beka by Özgür Sakar a.k.a Misda Oz vs. Mercan Dede from the Album Buddha Bar X (Bonus Track Version)
- Be Lifted High (feat. Abi) by Chiika100% from the Album The Revolution
- Abi Me'leibt by Lipa Schmeltzer from the Album Hasc XVIII (18)
- Abi Yoyo (Album Version) by Pete Seeger from the Album Children's Concert At Town Hall
- Abide With Me (feat. Abi and Alina Feliciano) by Trina T from the Album Abide With Me
- Abi Gezunt by Klezmer Conservatory Band from the Album Oy Chanukah!
- Abi Gezunt by The Barry Sisters from the Album The Barry Sisters Sing Traditional Jewish Songs
Books about Abi:
- Just You: Stoneclaw Clan, #1 - May 8, 2015 by Abi Walters
- Iris (Abi's Journal of Dreams Book 1) - Sep 1, 2015 by Dani Delane
- Branded (A Sinner Series) (Volume 1) - Aug 19, 2014 by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
- Structural Steel Design: A Practice-Oriented Approach (2nd Edition) - Jul 23, 2014 by Abi O. Aghayere and Jason Vigil
- ABI's House - Jun 1, 2015 by Jenny Kane
- Hunted (A Sinner Series) (Volume 2) - Apr 28, 2015 by Missy Kalicicki and Abi Ketner
- Abi Morgan: Two Plays (Oberon Modern Playwrights) - Sep 1, 2006 by Abi Morgan
- Abi of Cyrene - May 28, 2015 by Mary Lou Cheatham
- Neuro: The New Brain Sciences and the Management of the Mind - Feb 24, 2013 by Nikolas Rose and Joelle M. Abi-Rached
- Lovesong (Oberon Modern Plays) - Feb 28, 2012 by Abi Morgan
Movies about Abi:
- Abi Titmuss: Tone And Tease2005
- Agir Abi2011
- My Father Is on the Tree1969 G
Wiki information Abi:
- Noble person, Person, Military Person, Family member, Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Religious Leader, Military Commander
Ali ibn Abi Talib was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, ruling over the Islamic Caliphate from 656 to 661. A son of Abu Talib, Ali was also the first young male who accepted Islam. Sunnis consider Ali the fourth and final of...
- Muawiyah I
- Military Commander, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Muawiyah I established the Umayyad Dynasty of the caliphate, and was the second caliph from the Umayyad clan, the first being Uthman ibn Affan. During the first and second caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar, he fought with the Muslims against the...
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
‘Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakr was one of Muhammad's wives. In Islamic writings, her name is thus often prefixed by the title "Mother of the Believers", per the description of Muhammad's wives in the Quran. Aisha had an important role in early Islamic...
- Architect, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Abu Aamir Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Aamir, al-Hajib al-Mansur, better known as Almanzor, was the de facto ruler of Muslim Iberia in the late 10th to early 11th centuries. His rule marked the peak of power for al-Andalus.
- Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas
- Deceased Person, Person, Military Person
Saʿd ibn Abī Waqqās was an early convert to Islam in 610–11 and one of the important companions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Sa'd was the seventeenth person to embrace Islam at the age of seventeen. He is mainly known for his commandership in the...
- Abi Titmuss
- Presenter, TV Personality, Influence Node, Topic, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Abigail Evelyn "Abi" Titmuss, also known professionally as Abigail Evelyn, is an English actress, television personality, poker player, and former glamour model.
- Erykah Badu
- Neo soul Artist, Film director, Identity, Musician, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Lyricist, Film actor, Recording Engineer, Broadcast Artist
Erykah Abi Wright, better known by her stage name Erykah Badu, is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, activist, and actress. Badu's career began after opening a show for D'Angelo in 1994 in her hometown; record label executive Kedar...
- Abu Bakr
- Politician, Noble person, Person, Influence Node, Family member, Identity, Deceased Person
Abdullah ibn Abi Quhaafah, c. 573 CE – 23 August 634 CE, popularly known by his nickname Abu Bakr, was a senior companion and the father-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He ruled over the Rashidun Caliphate from 632 to 634 CE, when he became...
- Ja'far ibn Abi Talib
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Ja’far ibn Abi Talib, also known as Ja’far al-Tayyar, was a companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and an older brother of Ali.
- Abi Branning
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Abigail "Abi" Branning is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Lorna Fitzgerald. She was introduced by executive producer Kate Harwood on 3 July 2006 as an extension to the Branning family, along with father Max, mother...