Meaning : Father of Nations, Father of many nations, Of Hebrew origin and derived from the biblical name for 'father. Abraham is a popular name in the Dutch, English, German and Hebrew languages., Father Of Nations,
Pronunciation : AY-brə-ham (English), AH-brah-hahm (Dutch) , AY bruh ham, (AY-bra-ham),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Abraham:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Abraham:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Abraham is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Abraham is: Father of a great multitude.
- American Meaning: The name Abraham is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Abraham is: Father of a great multitude.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Abraham is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Abraham is: Father of a multitude. In Genesis the Old Testament patriarch Abram's name was changed to Abraham when it was revealed he would be father of the Hebrew nation. The name Abraham was further popularized by 19th century US president Abraham Lincoln.
- Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President
- This name may be viewed either as meaning "father of many" in Hebrew or else as a contraction of ABRAM (1) and הָמוֹן (hamon) "many, multitude". The biblical Abraham was originally named Abram but God changed his name (see Genesis 17:5). He led his followers from Ur into Canaan, and is regarded by the Jews as being the founder of the Hebrews through his son Isaac and by the Muslims as being the founder of the Arabs through his son Ishmael. As an English Christian name, Abraham became common after the Protestant Reformation. A famous bearer was Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), the American president during the Civil War.
Definition funny of Abraham:
- I think I like that guy. Yea that gotta be an Abraham.
- I love Abraham
- I dream about Abraham alot, so handsome.
- Abraham Lincoln, Joya, the hebrew
- Girl 1: Oh my god! did you see that really cute new guy. He is so hot! Girl 2: Yeah, I think his name is Jeff. Girl 1: No way, a guy that hot has to be named Abraham.
- handsome Damn is that Abraham over there? He is so fucking good looking!
- Damn! Look at Abraham! He is so hot. Oh my god, I have to talk to him. My orgasm is exploding.
Expression information Abraham:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Abraham:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Abraham:
- Abraham - Eddie From Ohio
- Abraham - James Keelaghan
- Abraham, Martin, and John - Dion, Harry Belafonte, Smokey Robinson
- Children of Abraham - John McCutcheon
- Abraham, Martin And John by Dion from the Album Dion
- Abraham's Daughter by Arcade Fire from the Album The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond [+Digital Booklet]
- The Blessing of Abraham (Low Key) [Originally Performed by Donald Lawrence] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album The Blessing of Abraham (Originally Performed by Donald Lawrence) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Lord God of Abraham by Paul Wilbur from the Album The Watchman
- Abraham, Martin And John by Dion from the Album The Best Of Dion
- The Blessing Of Abraham (Radio Edit) by Donald Lawrence & The Tri-City Singers from the Album Blessing Of Abraham
Books about Abraham:
- Abraham: A Journey to the Heart of Three Faiths - Aug 2, 2005 by Bruce Feiler
- Abraham: One Nomad's Amazing Journey of Faith - Jul 16, 2014 by Charles R. Swindoll
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham - Sep 25, 2006 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Abraham: One God, Three Wives, Five Religions - Oct 2011 by Frances Worthington
- Our Father Abraham: Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith - Jan 11, 1990 by Marvin R. Wilson
- Friend of God: The Legacy of Abraham, Man of Faith - Sep 1, 2010 by Ray C. Stedman
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires - Jan 8, 2010 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Abraham: The Story of a Life - Jul 4, 2015 by Joseph Blenkinsopp
- Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide - Nov 15, 2010 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- The Teachings of Abraham: The Master Course CD Program, 11-CD set - Apr 1, 2008 by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
Movies about Abraham:
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter2012 R CC
- Abraham Lincoln2012 NR CC
- Israel, A Journey Through Time: From Abraham to Jesus (Vol 1)2010 NR CC
- Abraham Lincoln (1930)2009 NR CC
- Abraham Lincoln2011 NR CC
- 92Y-The Actor's Shakespeare: F. Murray Abraham on A Midsummer Night's Dream (November 28, 2005)2011 NR CC
- Young Abraham2014 NR
- Abraham2005 NR
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter2012 R
- Stevie's Trek to the Holy Land: Abraham's Promise2014 NR
Wiki information Abraham:
- Prophet, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Founding Figure
Abraham, originally Abram, is the first of the three biblical patriarchs. His story, told in chapters 11 through 25 of the Book of Genesis, plays a prominent role as an example of faith in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The narrative revolves...
- Abraham Lincoln
- US President, Dedicatee, Author, Name source, Exhibition subject, Celebrity, Deceased Person, Appointer, Politician, Person
Abraham Lincoln /ˈeɪbrəhæm ˈlɪŋkən/ was the 16th President of the United States, serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. Lincoln led the United States through its Civil War—its bloodiest war and its greatest moral,...
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln
- Event, Person, Literature Subject, Film subject, Quotation Source
United States President Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday, April 14, 1865, while attending the play Our American Cousin at Ford's Theatre as the American Civil War was drawing to a close. The assassination occurred five days after the commander...
- Abraham in Islam
- Deceased Person, Person
Ibrahim ibn Azar, known as Abraham in the Hebrew bible, is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God and patriarch of many peoples. In Muslim belief, Abraham fulfilled all the commandments and trials which God tried him with over his...
- John Abraham
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film actor, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Award Winner
John Abraham, is an Indian film actor, producer and a former model of Irani Zoroastrian and Malayali descent. After modelling for numerous advertisements and companies, Abraham made his film debut with Jism, which earned him a Filmfare Best Debut...
- Abraham Maslow
- Psychologist, Influence Node, Person, Name source, Academic, Deceased Person, Author
Abraham Harold Maslow was an American psychologist who was best known for creating Maslow's hierarchy of needs, a theory of psychological health predicated on fulfilling innate human needs in priority, culminating in self-actualization. Maslow was a...
- Abraham Murphy
- Actor, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Author, TV Personality
Fahrid Murray Abraham is an American actor. He became widely known during the 1980s after winning the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role as Antonio Salieri in Amadeus. He has appeared in many roles, both leading and supporting, in films such...
- Battle of the Plains of Abraham
- Battle, Literature Subject, Military Conflict, Event
The Battle of the Plains of Abraham, also known as the Battle of Quebec, was a pivotal battle in the Seven Years' War. The battle, which began on 13 September 1759, was fought by the British Army and Navy, against the French Army, on a plateau just...
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Horror Film, Topic, Netflix Title, Adaptation, Literature Subject, Film
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a 2012 American dark fantasy action horror film directed by Timur Bekmambetov, based on the 2010 mashup novel of the same name. The novel's author, Seth Grahame-Smith, wrote the screenplay with Simon Kinberg....
- Farrah Abraham
- Pornographic actor, Person, Musician, Author, TV Personality, Topic, Musical Artist
Farrah Abraham is the author of My Teenage Dream Ended.