If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Achon:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Achon:
- Bei Mir Bist Du Achön by The Andrews Sisters from the Album Sentimental Journey
- Chahiye Achon Ko Jitna by Munir Hussain from the Album Munir Hussain Sings Ghazals
Books about Achon:
- Shams - La Reina del Mar (Spanish Edition) - Sep 23, 2015 by Victoria Becker and Halima Scott Achón
- Inmigración, Exclusión Residencial y Segregación Espacial.: Estudio sobre la vivienda inmigrante en un municipio... - Jun 23, 2011 by Olga Achón Rodríguez
- ANALISIS PRACTICO JUICIO DE DESAHUCIO - 2010 by ACHÓN
- sur les fadaises de tarbes - by Hughes d' Achon
- Inmigración, Exclusión Residencial y Segregación Espacial.: Estudio sobre la vivienda inmigrante en un municipio... - 2011
- Patent#2104943, Granted To Simone D'Achon or Paris France, Assignor to La Sociere a Responsabilite Liitee Dite... - 1938 by United States Patent Office and Decorative Border With Engraving of Patent Office at Top of Page
- Sermons Et Discours... (French Edition) - Feb 28, 2012 by Joseph-Benoit-Marcel Achon
- Genealogie de La Famille Jarret de La Trousseliere, de Troze, D Halboeuf de Monchenin (Histoire) (French Edition) - Apr 14, 2013 by D. Achon-C
- Genealogie de La Maison Du Bois, Seigneurs Du Bois, de Maquille, Des Bordeaux Et de Courceriers (Litterature)... - Apr 14, 2013 by D. Achon-C
- L'ENIGMA DE L'ESCRIBA - 2005 by JORDI ACHON
Wiki information Achon:
- Disease or medical condition, Disease cause
Achondroplasia /eɪˌkɒndrɵˈpleɪziə/ is a common cause of dwarfism. It occurs as a sporadic mutation in approximately 80% of cases or it may be inherited as an autosomal dominant genetic disorder. People with achondroplasia have short stature, with an...
- Julius Achon
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Julius Achon is a Ugandan retired middle distance runner who specialised in the 800 metres and 1500 metres. Achon currently holds the 800m American Collegiate Record with a time of 1:44.55 set in 1996 as a student at George Mason University. He...
- Meteorite classfication
An achondrite is a stony meteorite that does not contain chondrules. It consists of material similar to terrestrial basalts or plutonic rocks and has been differentiated and reprocessed to a lesser or greater degree due to melting and...
- Jeannine Achón
Jeannine Achón is a Cuban abstract painter. Born in Havana, after secondary studies at LaLenin school, she completed a university degree in Industrial Design from the Instituto Superior de Diseño Industrial of Cuba, specializing in Housing. After...
- Disease or medical condition
Achondrogenesis is a number of disorders that are the most severe form of congenital chondrodysplasia. These conditions are characterized by a small body, short limbs, and other skeletal abnormalities. As a result of their serious health problems,...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Achonry is a village in County Sligo, Ireland. The old name is Achad Cain Conairi. St. Nath Í ua hEadhra founded a monastery here. The foundation gave the later diocese its name. The monastery was founded on land granted by the Clan Conaire. Nath Í...
- Natalie Achonwa
- Olympic Basketball Player, Athlete, Drafted athlete, Basketball Player, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Natalie Achonwa is a Canadian basketball player for the Indiana Fever in the Women's National Basketball Association. She attended university at, and played on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish women's basketball team. Natalie was born in Guelph, Ontario...
- Disease cause, Disease or medical condition
Hypochondroplasia is a developmental disorder caused by an autosomal dominant genetic defect in the fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 gene that results in a disproportionately short stature, micromelia, and a head that appears large when compared...
- Achondrostoma arcasii
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Achondrostoma arcasii, termed the bermejuela, is a species of freshwater fish in the Cyprinidae family. It is found in Portugal and Spain.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Achondrostoma is a genus of freshwater fish in the family Cyprinidae, the carps and minnows. It is endemic to the Iberian Peninsula. The genus was erected in 2007 for three fish separated from genus Chondrostoma on the basis of genetic evidence....