Meaning : Of noble kind, Of German origin meaning 'first-born female'. The name Ada is amongst the plethora of 'old lady names' which are making a comeback of late and could be a more unusual alternative to the names Ava or Eva., Noble, Happy,
Pronunciation : (AY-da), AY-də (English), AH-dah (Polish, Finnish) , AY da,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ada:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ada:
- Not in general use before the late 18th century.
- African Meaning: The name Ada is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Ada is: First daughter.
- American Meaning: The name Ada is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ada is: First daughter.
- English Meaning: The name Ada is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ada is: Wealthy. Also from the Old German Eda or Etta, meaning happy. Introduced from Germany in the late 18th century. Also a , Adelalde, or Adeline.
- French Meaning: The name Ada is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Ada is: Nobility. French form of the Old German Adalheidis, a compound of 'athal' (noble) and 'haida' (hood). Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, was named after Queen Adelaide, 19th century King William IV's consort.
- German Meaning: The name Ada is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ada is: Sweet or pleasant; of the nobility. Noble. From the Old German 'athal' meaning noble.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Ada is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Ada is: Ornament.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Ada is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Ada is: Happy.
- Short form of ADELAIDE and other names beginning with the same sound. This name was borne by Augusta Ada King (1815-1852), the Countess of Lovelace (known as Ada Lovelace), a daughter of Lord Byron. She was an assistant to Charles Babbage, the inventor of an early mechanical computer.
Definition funny of Ada:
- Man, you need to be careful, she's hella ada; She's out of your league, she's too much of an ada.
- Jim: That girl is so boss. Carl: Yeah she must be an Ada. ----------------------------------------------- Helga: OH! I wish I was as boss as Ada Ploga: Me too! Shes so... LOOK THERE SHE IS!
- Damn bro, you're not really going out without taking a shower first are you? You have ADA! You can't pick up a lady at the bar and expect her to lick that all day ass!
- 1. I'm so 1337, I know ADA! 2. I'm so lucky, I know Ada!
- The city cut ramps into the sidewalks to fulfill ADA requirements.
- "dude i got like two Ls and a bowl wanna go to Ada?"
- Let's go to Ada and buy into a pyramid scheme.
Expression information Ada:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Ada:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Ada:
- Ada Ada by Flavour from the Album Fresh Afrobeats Vol 1
- Ada Ada by Flavour from the Album Team Alobam
- Ada Plays (From "Cold Mountain") by Jacques Legrand from the Album 40 Epic Film Essentials
- The Ada Daba Honeymoon by Lois & Bram Sharon from the Album Singing & Swinging
- Str8 Like That (feat. Ada L) by Transparent from the Album Wurkin'
- Ada Plays by Gabriel Yared from the Album Cold Mountain (Music From The Miramax Motion Picture)
- City of Nightmares II (feat. Ada-L) by Alex Faith & Dre Murray from the Album Southern Lights: Overexposed
- Invasion of Darkness (Ada) by Akihiko Narita from the Album Resident Evil 6 (Original Soundtrack)
- Na poroge ada by Epidemiya from the Album Elfiyskaya Rukopis
- Ada Ada by Flavour from the Album Blessed
Books about Ada:
- Ada, or Ardor: A Family Chronicle - Feb 19, 1990 by Vladimir Nabokov
- Programming in Ada 2012 - Aug 11, 2014 by John Barnes
- ADA Programming Success In A Day: Beginner's guide to fast, easy and efficient learning of ADA programming - Aug 5, 2015 by Sam Key
- Ada's Algorithm: How Lord Byron's Daughter Ada Lovelace Launched the Digital Age - Oct 14, 2014 by James Essinger
- Ada - 1969 by Vladimir Nabokov
- Ada Byron Lovelace and the Thinking Machine - Oct 13, 2015 by Laurie Wallmark and April Chu
- Ada as A Second Language - Dec 1, 1995 by Norman Cohen
- Bright Dead Things: Poems - Sep 15, 2015 by Ada Limón
- Ada BlackJack: A True Story of Survival in the Arctic - Nov 3, 2004 by Jennifer Niven
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design - Feb 10, 2011 by Department of Justice
Movies about Ada:
- Ada (1961)1961 NR CC
- Ada1961 NR
- Basic Training with Ada: Low Impact & Strength Training Workout2009 NR
- Game Face Ohio Presents: Girl's Softball - Ada vs Delphos-Jefferson - May 6th, 20102010 NR
- Ada & Leo's Inspired Christmas Adventures2015
- Conceiving Ada1999 NR
- Flagging Swagger and Other Inspired Adventures, Volume 22015
- Staged Fright and Other Inspired Adventures: Volume 12015
- Anokhi Ada2006 NR
- For the Love of Ada2008 Unrated
Wiki information Ada:
- Namesake, Programming Language
Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages. It has built-in language support for design-by-contract, extremely strong...
- Ada Lovelace
- Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film subject, Name source, Computer Scientist, Noble person, Person, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Author
Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognised as...
- Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division
Ada is a city in and the county seat of Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 16,810 at the 2010 census, an increase of 7.1 percent from 15,691 at the 2000 census. The city was named for Ada Reed, the daughter of an early...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Ada /ˈeɪdə/; AY-də; is a village in Hardin County, Ohio, United States. The 2010 census counted 5,952 people. It is the home of Ohio Northern University.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Ada is a town and municipality in Serbia. It is situated near the river Tisa in Vojvodina province. Although the town is geographically located in Bačka, it is part of the North Banat District. The town has a population of 9,564, while Ada...
- Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Ada is a city in Norman County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 1,707 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat. Minnesota State Highways 9 and 200 are two of the main routes in the city.
- Ada Township
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Ada Township is a General Law Township within Kent County, Michigan. Developed around a fur trading post of the late 18th century, since the 20th century, the township has become an upscale suburb of Grand Rapids. As of the 2010 census, the township...
- Ada County
- US County, Literature Subject, Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Ada County is a county in the southwestern part of the U.S. state of Idaho. As of the 2010 Census, the county had a population of 392,365, making it the most populous county in Idaho. The county seat and largest city is Boise, which is also the state...
- Governmental Jurisdiction, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Sports Team Location, Capital of administrative division, HUD County Place, Travel destination, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area
Boise is the capital of, and largest city in, the U.S. state of Idaho, as well as the county seat of Ada County. Located on the Boise River in southwestern Idaho, the population of Boise at the 2010 Census was 205,671, the 99th largest in the nation....
- Ada Nicodemou
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Competitor, Identity, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person
Ada Nicodemou is a Greek Cypriot-born Australian actress, best known for her role as Leah Patterson-Baker in the soap opera Home and Away and as host of the reality series Please Marry My Boy.