Meaning : Earth, Of The Earth, Of the Earth,
Pronunciation : a-də-MEE-nə , AD ah ME na,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Adamina:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Adamina:
- A very rare feminine form of 'Adam'.
- Latin Meaning: The name Adamina is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Adamina is: Of the red earth.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Adamina is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Adamina is: Feminine of Adam, meaning red, a reference to either the red skin or the red earth from which the Old Testament Adam was created (Genesis 2:7).
- Feminine form of ADAM
Definition funny of Adamina:
- I'm going to the shop to buy some Adaminas
Expression information Adamina:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Adamina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Adamina:
- Adamina (Not Too Late) by Dário Cristiano from the Album Tales of Light & Magic
Books about Adamina:
- Adamina. Zarzuela en un acto y cuatro cuadros. - Jan 1, 1909
- Etienne Dans Son Rapport Avec Saint-paul... (French Edition) - Nov 2, 2011 by Jacques Adamina
- Nightmares Unhinged: Twenty Tales of Terror - Aug 11, 2015 by Joshua Viola and Stephen Graham Jones
- Eternal (Immortal) - Aug 2, 2011 by Gillian Shields
- The Online Dater - Jul 25, 2015 by Jeffrey Ellinger
- Angels and Avalon (Volume 1) - Sep 2, 2015 by Catherine Milos
- Gone Fishin': Adventures in Soul Winning - Jul 22, 2015 by Jerri Tuck
- The Lucia Chronicles Book 3: The Beacon (Volume 3) - Oct 3, 2014 by Jennifer L. Kelly
- The Lucia Chronicles Book 1:The Prophecy (Volume 1) - Jan 28, 2014 by Jennifer Kelly
- Beyond the Happy Ending - Nov 1, 2011 by Betty Smith
Wiki information Adamina:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Australian Suburb
Adaminaby /ædəˈmɪnəbi/ is a small town near the Snowy Mountains north-west of Cooma, New South Wales, Australia, in the Snowy River Shire. The historic town, of about 234 people, is a trout fishing centre and winter sports destination situated at...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Adamina is a fictional character from the 1990 film Riders of the Dawn.
- Adamina Jones
- Casting Director, Film casting director, Topic, Person
Adamina Jones is a casting director and film producer
- Metztli Adamina
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Metztli Adamina is an actress.
- Adamina Kerr
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Adamina Kerr is an actress.
- Roberto Adamina
- Actor, Person, Film actor
Roberto Adamina is an actor.
- Martinez Adamina Soto
- Person, Organization leader
- Adaminaby Public School
- Organization, Employer, School, Educational Institution