Meaning : Diminutive Form Of Names Beginning With Ad-, Diminutive form of names beginning with Ad-,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Addi:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Addi:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Addi is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Addi is: My witness, adorned, prey.
Definition funny of Addi:
- Guy 1: Damn that Addis chick punched me in the face! Guy 2: Wow you must really be an asshole
- We're going to Addis over the weekend!
- Marco: You got that addi for me? Dealer: yea i got 120 mgs right here.
Expression information Addi:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Addi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Addi:
- My Baby Girl (feat. Matt Stansberry, Erick Alexander & Addi Panter) by Tony Weedn from the Album My Baby Girl (feat. Matt Stansberry, Erick Alexander & Addi Panter) - Single
- Addis by Om from the Album Advaitic Songs
- Addis a Baba by Prince Alla from the Album I'm Living the Versions & Remixes
- Love Addis Ababa by The Dub Syndicate from the Album Hard Food
- Addis Black Widow by Mulatu Astatke / The Heliocentrics from the Album Inspiration Information 3
- Habasha Diaspora (Addis Piano Mix) by Samuel Yirga from the Album Hagere
- Place In Africa (Addis Ababa) by Delroy Wilson from the Album Total Reggae: Roots
- Shaft In Africa (Addis) (Soundtrack) by Johnny Pate from the Album Shaft In Africa (Soundtrack)
- Addis Ababa by Culture from the Album Chanting On
- Double Addi (feat. Dj Ice & 2 Nyce) by Mickey Singh & Amar Sandhu from the Album Double Addi (feat. Dj Ice & 2 Nyce)
Books about Addi:
- 101 Socks: Circular Needles, Felted, Addi-Express, Toe Up, Crocheted, and Spiral Knit - May 28, 2015 by The Editors of the Oz Creativ Series
- Summit: Reach Your Peak and Elevate Your Customers' Experience - Jan 7, 2014 by F. Scott Addis
- Overcoming Depression One Step at a Time: The New Behavioral Activation Approach to Getting Your Life Back - Oct 1, 2004 by Michael Addis and Christopher Martell PhD
- Addis Berner Bear Forgets - Sep 30, 2008 by Joel Stewart
- The Eaton - Sep 25, 2015 by John K. Addis
- Gluten Free Cookie Jar - Jun 9, 2011 by Kathy Addis
- Knitting with the addi express KINGSIZE - 2013
- Blotch: A Tale of Forgiveness and Grace - Feb 1, 2016 by Andy Addis and Tatio Viana
- Building: 3,000 Years of Design, Engineering, and Construction - May 25, 2015 by Bill Addis
- Depression in Context: Strategies for Guided Action (Norton Professional Books) - Jun 17, 2001 by Michael E. Addis and Neil S. Jacobson
Movies about Addi:
- Jamming Addis (English Subtitled)2014 NR CC
- Giddhe Vich Vajdi Addi / Chaliye Mele Nu: New Year Program NR
- Onkel Addi - Gib dem Führer Saures1978 Unrated
- Addi's Album2005
Wiki information Addi:
- TV subject, Film subject, Quotation Subject, Quotation Source
Addiction is a state characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli, despite adverse consequences. It can be thought of as a disease or biological process leading to such behaviors. The two properties that characterize all addictive...
Addition is one of the four elementary, mathematical operations of arithmetic, with the others being subtraction, multiplication and division. The addition of two whole numbers is the total amount of those quantities combined. For example, in the...
- Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Addison is an incorporated town in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. The population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison is a northern suburb of Dallas.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village
Addison is a village located west of the Chicago Metropolitan Area, in DuPage County, Illinois, United States. The population was 36,942 at the 2010 census. The Village of Addison lies on Salt Creek. The community itself was originally named...
- Addis Ababa
- Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, Administrative Division, Identity, Filming location, Travel destination, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Addis Ababa, sometimes spelled Addis Abeba, is the capital city of Ethiopia. Founded in 1886, it is the largest city in Ethiopia, with a population of 3,384,569 according to the 2007 population census with annual growth rate of 3.8%. This number has...
- Abiy Addi
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Abiy Addi is a town and separate woreda in north central Ethiopia, and was capital of the former province of Tembien before that province was incorporated into Tigray. Located about 870 kilometres north of Addis Ababa in the Mehakelegnaw Zone of the...
- Trailer Addict
- Food additive
Food additives are substances added to food to preserve flavor or enhance its taste and appearance. Some additives have been used for centuries; for example, preserving food by pickling, salting, as with bacon, preserving sweets or using sulfur...
- Addison's disease
- Disease or medical condition, Risk Factor
Addison’s disease is a rare, chronic endocrine system disorder in which the adrenal glands do not produce sufficient steroid hormones. It is characterised by a number of relatively nonspecific symptoms, such as abdominal pain and weakness, but under...
- Thriller Film, Topic, Film, Adaptation
Addicted is a 2014 American erotic thriller film directed by Bille Woodruff. The film, based on Zane's best-selling novel of the same name and adapted by Christina Welsh and Ernie Barbarash, was released theatrically on October 10, 2014.