Meaning : Form of Adina, Form Of Adina,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Adena:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Adena:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Adena is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Adena is: Tender.
- Possibly a variant of ADINA (2)
Definition funny of Adena:
- The girl was labeled adena after how she teased all of the boys.
- Can you give me some adena plz? You can teleport to Adena from Hunters Village
Expression information Adena:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Adena:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Adena:
- Adena by Case On Bass from the Album Bass Tones #2
- Adena by Smoking Popes from the Album Born To Quit
- Adena by William Parker from the Album Luc's Lantern
- Adena by Infinite Halves from the Album Let It All Begin
- Adena by X-Cabs from the Album Adena
- Adena Ike by King Sunny Ade from the Album The Best of the Classic Years
- Adena River by Neil Jacobs from the Album World Blue
- Adena Watson by Pete Laramee from the Album Alone but Not Lonely
- Feel Alone (Fisher Noman, Adena Break'in Remix) by Alan Pride, Jeremy Kalls from the Album Feel Alone
- Heena matha adena by Pradeep Rangana from the Album Adambarakari
Books about Adena:
- The Adena, Hopewell, and Fort Ancient of Ohio (The Library of Native Americans) - Aug 2005 by Greg Roza
- Advanced Civilizations of Prehistoric America: The Lost Kingdoms of the Adena, Hopewell, Mississippians, and Anasazi - Dec 21, 2009 by Frank Joseph
- Finding Grace (Annie Grace Adventures Book 2) - Apr 28, 2013 by Alex Adena
- 29: A Novel - Jun 15, 2010 by Adena Halpern
- Infants and Children: Prenatal through Middle Childhood, Books a la Carte Edition Plus REVEL -- Access Card Package... - Jun 26, 2015 by Laura E. Berk and Adena B. Meyers
- Infants and Children: Prenatal through Middle Childhood (8th Edition) - Mar 27, 2015 by Laura E. Berk and Adena B. Meyers
- Adena People: Foreword By James B. Griffin - Feb 10, 1988 by William S. Webb and Charles E. Snow
- An Archaeology of the Sacred: Adena-Hopewell Astronomy and Landscape Archaeology - Jul 22, 2015 by William F. Romain
- Indian Mounds of the Middle Ohio Valley: A Guide to Mounds and Earthworks of the Adena, Hopewell, Cole, and Fort... - Mar 1, 2002 by Susan L. Woodward and Jerry N. McDonald
- Infants, Children, and Adolescents (8th Edition) - Mar 27, 2015 by Laura E. Berk and Adena B. Meyers
Movies about Adena:
- Homicide Life on the Street - The Complete Season 41993 NR
- Homicide Life on the Street - Seasons 1-5 DVD Set1993 NR
- Homicide Life on the Street - Seasons 1-4 DVD Set1993 NR
Wiki information Adena:
- Adena culture
The Adena culture was a Pre-Columbian Native American culture that existed from 1000 to 200 BC, in a time known as the Early Woodland period. The Adena culture refers to what were probably a number of related Native American societies sharing a...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Adena /əˈdiːnə/ is a village in Harrison and Jefferson counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 759 at the 2010 census. The Jefferson County portion of Adena is part of the Weirton–Steubenville, WV-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Adena Springs
Adena Springs is a Thoroughbred horse breeding operation owned by Frank Stronach and his family. There are three main farms, located in Kentucky, Florida, and Ontario, Canada. There have been Adena Springs stallions standing at stud at other...
- Adena Mansion
- Listed Site, Location, House, Project focus, Building, Structure
Adena Mansion was built for Thomas Worthington by Benjamin Latrobe, and was completed in 1807. It is located on a hilltop west of downtown Chillicothe, Ohio, United States. The property surrounding the mansion included the location of the first mound...
- Adena Mound
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Listed Site, Location
Adena Mound, the type site for the Adena culture of prehistoric mound builders, is a registered historic structure, on the grounds of the Adena Mansion for which it is named, near Chillicothe, Ohio, was listed in the National Register on June 5,...
- Konrad Adenauer
- Author, Deceased Person, Name source, Topic, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Person
Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman. As the first post-war Chancellor of Germany from 1949 to 1963, he led his country from the ruins of World War II to a productive and prosperous nation that forged close relations with France,...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Adenau is a town in the High Eifel in Germany. It is known as the Johanniterstadt because the Order of Saint John was based there in the Middle Ages. The town's coat of arms combines the black cross of the Electorate of Cologne with the lion of the...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
- Adena Halpern
- Writer, Topic, Person
Adena Halpern is an American author best known for her "chick lit" novels, "The Ten Best Days of My Life," "29" and "Pinch Me."
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Adenanthos is a genus of Australian native shrubs in the flowering plant family Proteaceae. Variable in habit and leaf shape, it is the only genus in the family where solitary flowers are the norm. It was discovered in 1791, and formally published by...