If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ador:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Ador:
- Gary: "I don't get it, you guys have awesome passion for each other, get along great why don't you just call it what it is?" Al: "I do, we're a.D.O.R. We do what we want, and when we come together, it's amazing."
- "Hey I couldn't afford those awesome Reebok Classics, so I got these Ador trainers!"
- Did you hear about the Ador Bird Flu? Was killing people in Asia
Songs about Ador:
- Amba-ss-ador by Ambassador from the Album The Thesis
- Te Ador by Joan Baez from the Album The First 10 Years
- Manha De Carnaval/Te Ador by Joan Baez from the Album In Concert, Part Ii
- Ador by Asad from the Album Tomar Jonno Bhalobasar Gaan
- Ador by Tasnubh from the Album Shesh Golper Shuru
- Ador (Duet) by Arfin Rumey, Fahmida Apon from the Album Ador
- Ador (Original Mix) by Sumau from the Album Ador
- Ador (Suolo Remix) by Sumau from the Album Ador
- Ador Ador by Asu from the Album Hituri Manele
- Ador Ador by Claudia & Asu from the Album Foarte Tare, Foarte Fain
Books about Ador:
- Report On A Plan For San Francisco - Aug 13, 2015 by Daniel Hudson Burnham and Edward Herbert Bennett
- In Grauciàrie Adôr Da L'Aupe - Score - Apr 25, 2013 by Oreste Rosso
- Heroes del ador (Spanish Edition) - Dec 2, 2014 by Antonio Crovetto
- Nestree - ADOR - Dec 5, 2011 by Feric Feng and Orontia Wang
- Circle of Shadows: Dance of the Sun : Verse of the Mirage - Aug 2003 by Jovita Ador Lee
- Countersign: Verse of the Mirage and Selected Poems - Aug 8, 2003 by Jovita Ador Lee
- GLORIOUS KING, WE ADOR - Jan 1, 2000
- Mon Dictionnaire de GenÃ¨ve : De A comme Ador Ã Z comme ZEP -
- ELS CA?ADORS DE MAMUTS -
- JUAN SO?ADOR. Musical sobre Don Bosco -
Movies about Ador:
- Ador movie
Wiki information Ador:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Ador is a municipality in the comarca of Safor in the Valencian Community, Spain.
- Gustave Ador
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Gustave Ador was a Swiss politician. In 1919, he became President of the Confederation.
- Ador Welding
- Manufacturing Business, Website Owner, Social network user, Issuer, Organization, Business Operation
Ador Welding Limited is an industrial manufacturing company headquartered in Mumbai India. The flagship company of the Ador Group, Ador Welding produces a variety of welding products, industry applications, and technology services, including welding...
- Drama Film, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Adaptation
Adore is a 2013 Australian-French drama film directed by Anne Fontaine. The film is based on a novella by British writer Doris Lessing called The Grandmothers. The original title of the film was Two Mothers and it premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film...
Adoration is respect, reverence, strong admiration or devotion in a certain person, place, or thing. The term comes from the Latin adōrātiō, meaning "to give homage or worship to someone or something".
- Ador Gjuci
- Soccer Forward, Person
Ador Gjuci is an Italian born Albanian football player who currently plays for Reggina in Lega Pro.
- Ador Dorath
- Death metal Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Retail, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Adorama Camera, Inc is a camera and film equipment store established in 1979 and located in New York City. Adorama also has an online retail operation and in 2003 formed a sales alliance with Amazon.com in a deal to broaden Amazon's selection of...
- Art rock Album, Musical Album, Award-Nominated Work
Adore is the fourth album by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins, released in June 1998 by Virgin Records. After the multi-platinum success of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and a subsequent yearlong world tour, follow-up...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Adorf is a small town and municipality in the Vogtlandkreis to the south-west of the Free State of Saxony, Germany. Gettengrün, a village within the municipality, borders on the Czech Republic.