Meaning : From Africa, Africa,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : AF ri ka,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Africa:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Africa:
- Africa is a girl's name that first arose in the 18th century. It may be used by Africans conscious of their ancestry.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Africa is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Africa is: pleasant.
- Irish Meaning: The name Africa is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Africa is: pleasant.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Africa is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Africa is: Agreeable.
Definition funny of Africa:
- 5000 years from now.... Guy 1: Did you hear? Africa is preparing a rocket launch for its brand new space program. Guy 2: Too bad the rest of humanity lives on Mars now, talk about behind the times.
- THINGS PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AFRICA BEFORE THEY START RANTING ON ABOUT HOW IT'S POOR AND PRIMITIVE: -African is not a language. It is an adjective to describe something from Africa, i.e. African people and African elephants. -WE HAVE KFC. -There is really a small amount of famine in Africa. Only one i can think of right now is in Somalia. -WE HAVE A DEMOCRACY, PEOPLE!!!!! -In Africa, we live in houses, go to normal schools, we have cars, our parents go to work to earn money. -I live in Kenya, which is a country on the East Coast of Africa, and i have never seen anyone die, get killed, or get raped here. I live in a large house and the most exotic thing in my backyard is the monkey pulling out food from the veggie garden. There's a HUGE rainforest right next to my house and i've never been to the national park (A national park is a reserved area where you can see the native animals, kinda like Yellowstone). Every day after school i go home, check my facebook, and text my friends with my samsung phone using Airtel phone time. -People who live in mud huts are the nomadic natives. NATIVES. How would you like it if everybody in Africa thought that every American lives in a teepee and runs around in loincloths and feathers in their hair hunting buffalos and riding bareback on pintos? Didn't think so. Next time you judge Africa, Africa will judge you. NOTE: 9gag and Media are NOT good sources to learn about Africa.
- Africa is a place where usually, in cities, towns and villages, people live in these funny things called "houses". And we move around in these funky contraptions called "cars". And, kids go to places called "schools" where they "learn". And adults usually go to "work" and "earn money". Get it now?
- London to Ibiza, Straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa
- Don't go to africa if you value your life.
- It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you. There's nothing that a hundred men or more could never do. I bless the rains down in Africa; Gonna take some time to do the things we never have.
- "Where are you from?" "Africa! :)"
Expression information Africa:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Africa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Africa:
- Africa by Toto from the Album The Essential Toto
- Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) (The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup (Tm) Song) by Shakira feat. Freshlyground from the Album Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) (The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup (Tm) Song)
- Africa by Steve Gadd Band featuring Jimmy Johnson, Larry Goldings, Walt Fowler and Michael Landau from the Album Gadditude
- Africa [Clean] by Toto from the Album Toto IV
- Africa by Mike Massé from the Album Something
- Africa by Toto from the Album The Essential Toto
- Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (K-Mix) by Shakira from the Album Sale el Sol
- Africa by Toto from the Album The Collection
- Heart Of Africa by African Tribal Orchestra from the Album African Street Party
- Waka Waka (Esto Es Africa) (K-Mix) by Shakira from the Album Sale el Sol
Books about Africa:
- Africa - May 15, 2015 by Michael Poliza
- The Looting Machine: Warlords, Oligarchs, Corporations, Smugglers, and the Theft of Africa's Wealth - Mar 24, 2015 by Tom Burgis
- Africa: Altered States, Ordinary Miracles - Mar 9, 2010 by Richard Dowden
- The Bright Continent: Breaking Rules and Making Change in Modern Africa - Mar 10, 2015 by Dayo Olopade
- The Fortunes of Africa: A 5000-Year History of Wealth, Greed, and Endeavor - Oct 14, 2014 by Martin Meredith
- In the Heart of Africa - May 12, 2012 by Sir Samuel White Baker
- The Next Africa: An Emerging Continent Becomes a Global Powerhouse - Jul 21, 2015 by Jake Bright and Aubrey Hruby
- A Is for Africa - Jul 1, 1997 by Ifeoma Onyefulu
- Africa, Fourth Edition - May 5, 2014 by Maria Grosz-Ngaté and John H. Hanson
- Sebastiao Salgado: Africa - Sep 1, 2007 by Sebastiao Salgado and Lelia Wanick Salgado
Movies about Africa:
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa2008 PG CC
- Out of Africa1985 PG CC
- Wild Africa2011 NR CC
- IMAX Africa The Serengeti2009 NR CC
- Africa Screams - 19492012 NR CC
- Abbott & Costello Double Feature - Jack And The Beanstalk & Africa Screams2012 NR CC
- Jungle Drums Of Africa2012 NR CC
- Green Paradise- Africa2012 NR CC
- Africa NR CC
- Wildlife of East Africa2009 NR CC
Wiki information Africa:
- Dated location, Netflix Genre, TV subject, Breed origin, Location, TV Location, Organization scope, Statistical region, Travel destination, Continent
Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most-populous continent. At about 30.2 million km² including adjacent islands, it covers six percent of Earth's total surface area and 20.4 percent of its total land area. With 1.1 billion people as of...
- Event, Film subject
Apartheid was a system of racial segregation in South Africa enforced through legislation by the National Party, the governing party from 1948 to 1994. Under apartheid, the rights, associations, and movements of the majority black inhabitants and...
- South Africa
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Beer country / region, Sport Country, Coat of Arms Bearer, Organization founder, Military Combatant, Statistical region, Location, Country, Dated location
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa, is the southernmost country in Africa. It is bounded on the south by 2,798 kilometers of coastline of southern Africa stretching along the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans, on the north by the...
- Greater Maghreb
- Location, Literature Subject
The Maghreb, or the Greater Maghreb, is usually defined as much or most of the region of western North Africa or Northwest Africa, west of Egypt. The traditional definition as the region including the Atlas Mountains and the coastal plains of...
- Operation Torch
- Literature Subject, Military Conflict, Event
Operation Torch was the British-American invasion of French North Africa during the North African Campaign of the Second World War which started on 8 November 1942. The Soviet Union had pressed the United States and United Kingdom to start operations...
- North Africa
- Literature Subject, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
North Africa or Northern Africa is the northernmost region of Africa. Geopolitically, the United Nations definition of Northern Africa includes eight countries or territories; Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia. Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia,...
- North African Campaign
- Military Conflict, Event, Film subject
During the Second World War, the North African Campaign took place in North Africa from 10 June 1940 to 13 May 1943. It included campaigns fought in the Libyan and Egyptian deserts and in Morocco and Algeria and Tunisia. The campaign was fought...
- Africa Proconsularis
- Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location
The Roman province of Africa Proconsularis was established after the Romans defeated Carthage in the Third Punic War. It roughly comprised the territory of present-day northern Tunisia, the northeast of modern-day Algeria, and the small Mediterranean...
- West Africa
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Literature Subject, Organization scope
West Africa, also called Western Africa and the West of Africa, is the westernmost subcontinent of Africa. West Africa has been defined as including the 18 countries Benin, Burkina Faso, the island of Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau,...
- Second Boer War
- Military Conflict, Event, Film subject, Literature Subject
The Second Boer War otherwise known as the Second Anglo-Boer War, was fought from 11 October 1899 until 31 May 1902 between the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the South African Republic and the Orange Free State. The British war...