Meaning : Of Gaelic origin meaning 'little fire'. Also commonly spelt as 'Aiden'., Little Fire, Little fire,
Pronunciation : AY den, AY-dən , (AY-din ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aidan:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Aidan:
- Aidan is a name with Irish origins. The meaning of the name Aidan is Little Fire. The most common alternate spelling of the name Aidan is Aiden. Other spellings include Ayden, Aydan, Aydin, Aedan, Aidyn, and Aadyn. Nicknames for the name Aidan include Addie, Ahd, and Denny. Famous people with the name Aidan include actors Aidan Quinn, Aidan Gould, and Aidan Devine. Aidan is a popular name among European football players, including Aiden Palmer, Aidan Price, and Aidan O’Kane. Fictional characters with the name Aiden include Aiden from the book The Secret of Kells. Aiden is a character from Anne Curtis Klause’s novel, Blood and Chocolate, and Aidan Lynch is from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. Aidan Waite is from the television series Being Human. People who like the name Aidan also like names that are of Irish and British descent. They also tend to like names that are trendy and popular.
- Anglicized form of Aedan, an ancient Gaelic name, borne by various Irish saints, including bishop Aidan of Ferns, noted for his kindness and generosity. The name has become popular in recent years with those attempting to honour their Irish or Scottish heritage, as well as those without such ancestry.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Aidan is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Aidan is: Fire.
- American Meaning: The name Aidan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Aidan is: Fire.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Aidan is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Aidan is: Name of a saint.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Aidan is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Aidan is: Little fire, ardent. Aidan was popular in Ireland in the 7th century after the famous Irish monk Aidan, and was revived in the early 19th century.
- Irish Meaning: The name Aidan is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Aidan is: Warm; little fire. A masculinefrom Irish Gaelic. Famous Bearer: actor Aidan Quinn.
- Aidan’s one of the biggest stories of the ’00s. It didn’t hit the charts until the ’90s, when it averaged a ranking of 311. Since then, it’s been passed by variation Aiden, which resides just outside the top 15. Aidan has both the trendy Irish element, and the even trendier “-aden” ending. Well, this name’s more like just the ending…but it’s an ending that’s spawned tons of made-up names like Jayden and Kaden. Aidan, though, is very much a real name -- it stems from the old Irish name Aodhan, which has been used by several monks, saints, and bishops.
- Anglicized form of AODHÁN. In the latter part of the 20th century it became popular in America due to its sound, since it uses the same fashionable aden suffix sound found in such names as Braden and Hayden.
Definition funny of Aidan:
- oooh Aidan we love you , let us make love to you with our mouths :D
- Most Aidans have extremely amazing girlfriends with sexy booties.
- "Hey, I'm meeting Aidan after school"
- Ann is so lucky to be dating Aidan. I am so jealous!
- "Shaniquaa, who is that sexayy maynee?" "His name is Aidan, guurrrlll." "Aidan, wow, what an amazing specie of men!"
- "Aidan held my hand yesterday... today he grand-slammed me."
- "He seems weird" "Maybe, but I love him. He always makes me smile. His name's Aidan"
Expression information Aidan:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Aidan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Aidan:
- Happy Birthday, Aidan (Children's) by Singing Birthday Card from the Album Children's Personalized Birthday Songs
- Lonely Mexico (feat. Aidan Cooper) [Explicit] by Dylan Owen from the Album Keep Your Friends Close [Explicit]
- Waltz for Aidan by Mogwai from the Album Come On Die Young
- Come Undone (Feat. Aidan Hawken) by Carina Round from the Album Making Patterns Rhyme: A Tribute to Duran Duran
- Wedding Gloves (feat. Aidan Moffat) by Frightened Rabbit from the Album State Hospital EP [Explicit]
- Vandalia (feat. Aidan Carroll) by John Camp from the Album Mistral - EP
- Aidan (Samuel L Session Remix) by Joachim Spieth from the Album Aidan
- Aidan Zordich Awesome Song! by Papa Razzi and the Photogs from the Album I Feel Compelled to Make Good Music Songs
- Aidan by Joachim Spieth from the Album Aidan
- Aidan (Arnaud Le Texier Beatless Remix) by Joachim Spieth from the Album Aidan
Books about Aidan:
- Puppy and Aidan - Jan 18, 2011 by Meredith Banks Jackson, .
- Aidan & His Magic Wand - Feb 14, 2012 by Christina M. Giles
- AIDAN'S WAY (Overbearing Billionaires Book 2) - Dec 22, 2014 by Debby Conrad
- Aidan: Locked and Loaded (Roth & Silver Book 1) - Apr 24, 2015 by Jules Mason
- A Bedtime Story for Aidan: Personalized Bedtime Story (Bedtime Stories with Personalization) - Oct 2, 2014 by Suzanne Marshall
- The Shape of Catholic Theology: An Introduction to Its Sources, Principles, and History - Apr 1, 1991 by Aidan Nichols OP
- When the Music's Over - Sep 13, 2015 by Aidan Thorn
- Duty and Desire: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Oct 3, 2006 by Pamela Aidan
- An Assembly Such as This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Jun 6, 2006 by Pamela Aidan
- These Three Remain: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Jan 2, 2007 by Pamela Aidan
Movies about Aidan:
- Aidan 5: The Complete First Season2011 Unrated
- Memorable Leaders in Christian History: Aidan2006
- Being Human - Series 3 [Region 2 UK DVD]  Starring Aidan Turner, Russell Tovey, Sinead Keenan
- Saint Bega of Bees, St. Bega of Bees, Original Film, Irish Saint, Miracles, Catholic, Christianity, Anchorite,...2014
- Unknown (Hors de moi) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2011) Liam Neeson; Aidan Quinn Unrated
- Sentencia De Muerte (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Connie Nielsen; Aidan Quinn; Kelly Pre2004 Unrated
- Rebeldes Temerarios (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Aidan Quinn; Daryl Hannah; Kenneth Mcm1984
- Country Classics - Aidan Taaffe
- Flipped (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Rebecca De Mornay; Penelope Ann Miller; Aidan Quin2010 Unrated
- Empire Falls (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Ed Harris; Aidan Quinn; Joanne Woodward; Robi
Famous about Aidan:
- Aidan Quinn - actor
- Aiden Turner (alt. spelling) - actor
- Aidan Shaw - character in Sex and the City
Wiki information Aidan:
- Aidan Quinn
- Actor, Person, Identity, Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Personality, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, TV Actor
Aidan Quinn is an Irish-American actor, who made his film debut in Reckless. He has starred in over 50 feature films, including Desperately Seeking Susan, The Mission, Stakeout, Avalon, Benny & Joon, Legends of the Fall, Frankenstein, Michael...
- Aidan of Lindisfarne
- Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Aidan of Lindisfarne was an Irish monk and missionary credited with restoring Christianity to Northumbria. He founded a monastic cathedral on the island of Lindisfarne, served as its first bishop, and travelled ceaselessly throughout the countryside,...
- Aidan Gillen
- Actor, Award Nominee, Theater Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node
Aidan Gillen is an Irish actor. He is best known for portraying CIA in The Dark Knight Rises, Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish in the HBO series Game of Thrones, Stuart Alan Jones in the Channel 4 series Queer as Folk, John Boy in the RTÉ Television...
- Aidan Turner
- Actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Topic, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node
Aidan Turner is an Irish actor. He is best known for his roles as Kíli in the three-part fantasy film The Hobbit and John Mitchell in the supernatural drama series Being Human. Notable television roles include those of Dante Gabriel Rossetti in...
- Aidan O'Brien
- Horse trainer, Person
Aidan Patrick O'Brien is an Irish horse racing trainer. Since 1996, he has been the private trainer at Ballydoyle Stables near Cashel in County Tipperary for John Magnier and his Coolmore Stud associates.
- Aidan Baker
- Experimental Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Person
Aidan Baker is a musician from Toronto, Canada who has released numerous records both as a solo artist and as part of various side projects, including Nadja, ARC, and Mnemosyne. He has also written several books of poetry. He has toured in both North...
- Aidan McArdle
- Actor, Award Nominee, Theater Actor, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Film actor
Aidan McArdle is an Irish actor.
- Aidan Chambers
- Writer, Award Nominee, Author, Person, Award Winner
Aidan Chambers is a British author of children's and young-adult novels. He won both the British Carnegie Medal and the American Printz Award for Postcards from No Man's Land. For his "lasting contribution to children's literature" he won the...
- Aidan Gould
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Aidan Gould is an American teen actor. He is the elder brother of actor Nolan Gould.
- Aidan White
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Award Nominee, Football player
Aidan "Aidy" Peter White is a footballer who plays as a left back and as a left winger for Rotherham United in the Championship. White is known for his great pace. He has represented both England U19's and Republic of Ireland U21 at international...