If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ajim:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Ajim:
- Ajim Kenga - Orengo by George Onyango from the Album Ohangla
- Selections from the Great Doxology (Ajim Kurd Mode) [feat. The Archdiocesan Byzantine Choir of the Greek Orthodox... by St. Romanos the Melodist Byzantine Choir of Beirut from the Album Concert of Syro-Byzantine Liturgical Music at St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Cathedral of Brooklyn, NY
Books about Ajim:
- Kit?b al-Maq??r wa-al-mamd?d: ?alá ?ur?f al-mu?ajim (Volume 3) (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 1900 by A?mad ibn Mu?ammad Ibn Wall?d
- Savage Harvest: A Tale of Cannibals, Colonialism, and Michael Rockefeller's Tragic Quest - Mar 10, 2015 by Carl Hoffman
- Ajim - Oct 16, 1992 by AJIM
- Ajim V15 16 1989 - by AJIM
- Ajimv17 18 1990 - by AJIM
- EL TERCER LIBRO SOBRE AJIM - 1962 by JOHNSON UWE
- Kil'ajim (Verbotene Mischgattungen). Text, Übersetz. u. Erklarung (Die Mischna, I. Seder: Zeraim. 4. Traktat.) - 1914
- Bamladesera silpakalara adiparba o oupanibesika prabhaba - 2000 by Phayejul Ajim
- Tödliches Paradies -
- Insel Djerba & Zarzis - by Ingrid Retterath
Wiki information Ajim:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Ajim is a commune and port located on the Island of Djerba off the coast of Tunisia. It is Djerba's main fishing port and the closest city to the African continent. It had a population of 24,294 at the 2014 census. The city and surrounding areas were...
- Ajim Khan
Ajim Khan is a town in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan. It is located at 32°25'39N 69°28'13E with an altitude of 1814 metres.
- Image, Content
Ajima is a group of goddesses of the Newar pantheon. The Goddess represents the female ancestors of a Newar. These goddesses are respected by all sects and castes of Newars irrespective of religion.
- Ajimu, Ōita
- Japanese city/town, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Ajimu was a town located in Usa District, Ōita Prefecture, Japan. As of 2003, the town had an estimated population of 7,879 and the density of 53.54 persons per km². The total area was 147.17 km². On March 31, 2005, Ajimu, along with the town of...
- Abiola Ajimobi
- Person, Politician
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi is a Nigerian politician from Oyo State in south-western Nigeria. He was formerly the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria. He...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Namespace, User Profile, User
- Ajima Naonobu
- Mathematician, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Ajima Naonobu, also known as Ajima Manzō Chokuyen, was a Japanese mathematician of the Edo period.
- Film, Topic
Ajimae is the 2001 TV film directed by Uri Paster.