Meaning : From The Poplar Tree, From the Poplar Tree,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alameda:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Alameda:
- Native American Meaning: The name Alameda is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Alameda is: Grove of cottonwood.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Alameda is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Alameda is: Promenade.
Definition funny of Alameda:
- alameda made a t-shirt that says "where the hell is alameda?"...that says something...
- "Duded what did that bumper sticker say?" "Alameda, Where hipsters go to breed."
- Kid 1: Aww my god I went to Alameda last night Kid 2: Naawww bblud, tight shit huh? Kid 1: Hell yaaaa
- 1.I just went into the beach water and now I hella have herpes. 2.Add a y to Alameda, and you get.."A lame day."
Expression information Alameda:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Alameda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Alameda:
- Free Bird (1977/Live At Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum) by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the Album Freebird The Movie
- Alameda by Elliott Smith from the Album Either/Or
- Alameda (Alternative Version) by Elliott Smith from the Album Alternate Versions from Either/Or - EP
- Alameda by Elliott Smith from the Album An Introduction To Elliott Smith
- Alameda by Patrick Lee from the Album The Limberlost
- Alameda by Julian Lage from the Album Sounding Point
- La Alameda De Hercules - Bulerias by Juan Carmona from the Album Pansequito
- Alameda Jau (Dub) by King Roc & Dimitri Nakov from the Album Structures
- Alameda (Solea) by AlexanderRani from the Album Zambra Syriana - Flamenco
- Aires de Alameda by Alameda from the Album Concierto 20 Aniversario
Books about Alameda:
- Alameda - Sep 26, 2005 by Greta Dutcher and Stephen Rowland
- Shutter - Feb 3, 2015 by Courtney Alameda
- The Sparkling Sparrow: A Rosalinda Alameda Mystery (a Cozy Zoo Short Story Book 2) - Aug 31, 2015 by Lisa Shea
- The Clucking Chicken: A Rosalinda Alameda Mystery (a Cozy Zoo Short Story Book 3) - Sep 2, 2015 by Lisa Shea
- Alameda Naval Air Station (Images of America) - Jul 5, 2010 by William T. Larkins and Alameda Naval Air Museum
- Alameda Creek Watershed Historical Ecology Study - Feb 1, 2013 by San Francisco Estuary Institute and Bronwen Stanford
- The Thomas Guide 2008 Alameda & Contra Costa County Street Guide: Street Guide (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties... - Sep 17, 2007 by Rand Mcnally
- Arcos Y Alamedas - Jun 1992 by Bernadette M. Reynolds
- Alameda A Geographical History - 1978 by Imelda Merlin
- History of Alameda County, California : including its geology, topography, soil, and productions : together with... - Jul 18, 2014 by Oakland California
Movies about Alameda:
- 5th & Alameda2013 Unrated
- At The Throttle Cab Ride Volume 4 The Alameda Corridor Unrated
- Lonni Alameda: Flips, Feeds and Fundamentals2013 Unrated
- Lonni Alameda: "Full Pen" Pitching Workout2013 Unrated
Wiki information Alameda:
- Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Travel destination, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Filming location, Governmental Jurisdiction
Alameda is a city in Alameda County, California, United States. It is located on Alameda Island and Bay Farm Island, and is adjacent to and west of Oakland and in eastern San Francisco Bay across from San Francisco and South San Francisco, in the San...
- Alameda County
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Identity, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD Foreclosure Area, Organization scope, Newspaper circulation area, Literature Subject, Location, Dated location
Alameda County is a county in the state of California in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 1,510,271, making it the 7th-most populous county in the state. Its county seat is Oakland. Alameda County is included in the San...
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Venue, Location, Sports Facility, Project focus, Sponsored Recipient, Structure
O.co Coliseum is a multi-purpose stadium in Oakland, California which is home to both Major League Baseball's Oakland Athletics and the National Football League's Oakland Raiders, now the only such stadium in the United States. The Coliseum was also...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Alameda is a town and municipality in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia in southern Spain. The municipality is situated approximately 85 km to the city of Málaga. It has a population of approximately 5,000 and the...
- Naval Air Station Alameda
- Airport, Location
Naval Air Station Alameda was a United States Navy Naval Air Station in Alameda, California, on San Francisco Bay. NAS Alameda had two runways: 07-25 and 13–31. Two helicopter pads and a control tower were also part of the facilities.
- Newspaper circulation area, Filming location, Identity, Capital of administrative division, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD County Place, Organization scope, HUD Foreclosure Area, Place with neighborhoods, Statistical region
Oakland /ˈoʊklənd/ is a major West Coast port city in the U.S. state of California. The Port of Oakland is the busiest port for San Francisco Bay and all of Northern California. Oakland is the third largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area, the...
- Location, Fictional Setting, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Place with neighborhoods, Governmental Jurisdiction, Name source, City/Town/Village, Employer, Travel destination
Berkeley is a city on the east shore of San Francisco Bay in northern Alameda County, California, United States. It is named after the Irish eighteenth-century bishop and philosopher George Berkeley. It borders the cities of Oakland and Emeryville to...
- Alameda Central
Alameda Central is a public municipal park in downtown Mexico City, adjacent to the Palacio de Bellas Artes, between Juarez Avenue and Hidalgo Avenue.
Avenida Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins, popularly known as La Alameda, is the main avenue of Santiago, Chile. It runs east-west in the center of the greater urban area and is 7.77 km long, and it has up to 5 lanes in each direction. It was...
- Location, Geographical Feature, Island
Alameda Island is an island in the San Francisco Bay in California. It is south and west of, and adjacent to Oakland, and across the bay eastward from San Francisco. Located on the island is most of the city of Alameda, a city in Alameda County. The...