Meaning : Defender, A derivative of 'Alexis. Old Greek origins mean 'defender' or 'defender of men'. The name has been used for various Saints over the years, most famously Alexis of Rome who was thought to be 'a Man of God'.,
Origin : Greek,
Pronunciation : ah LEX ee, (AL-ex-EE),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alexie:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Alexie:
- Alexie is one of many pet forms of Alexandra or Alexis. Alexandra is the feminine form of the masculine Alexander which is of Greek origin and means ‘mans defender’. Alexis is a unisex name of similar routes, and similarly means ‘helper’. We can therefore deduce the meaning of Alexie to be ‘Defender’.
Definition funny of Alexie:
- Damn! that girl is such an Alexie...she's on fire!
Songs about Alexie:
- Carnaval (Peet Syntax & Alexie Divello Club Mix) by Alexie Divello from the Album Carnaval
- Carnaval (Peet Syntax & Alexie Divello Radio Edit) by Alexie Divello from the Album Carnaval
- Promets- moi (feat. Johane Alexie) by Ghetto Zouk 4 from the Album On revient de loin
Books about Alexie:
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian - Apr 1, 2009 by Sherman Alexie and Ellen Forney
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven (20th Anniversary Edition) - Oct 8, 2013 by Sherman Alexie
- Blasphemy: New and Selected Stories - Oct 8, 2013 by Sherman Alexie
- Flight: A Novel - Apr 17, 2007 by Sherman Alexie
- Reservation Blues - Feb 7, 2005 by Sherman Alexie
- War Dances - Aug 3, 2010 by Sherman Alexie
- The Old House (Haunted Series Book 16) - Aug 12, 2015 by Alexie Aaron
- The Hauntings of Cold Creek Hollow (Haunted Series Book 1) - Jan 6, 2012 by Alexie Aaron
- Sand Trap (Haunted Series Book 3) - Aug 29, 2012 by Alexie Aaron
- Never Forget (Haunted Series Book 15) - Jun 20, 2015 by Alexie Aaron
Movies about Alexie:
- Find Love [DVD] (2007) Christian Camargo; Alexie Gilmore; Traci Dinwiddie
- Charlie Rose with Walter Mossberg; Nathan Myhrvold; Halsey Minor; Sherman Alexie2006
Wiki information Alexie:
- Sherman Alexie
- Novelist, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film director, Identity, TV Actor, Film writer, Award Winner, Topic, Film story contributor
Sherman Joseph Alexie, Jr. is an American poet, writer, and filmmaker. Much of his writing draws on his experiences as a Native American with ancestry of several tribes, growing up on the Spokane Indian Reservation. He lives in Seattle,...
- Alexie Gilmore
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Alexie Gilmore is an American actress who starred in the television series New Amsterdam as Dr. Sara Dillane. She is featured in the 2008 movie Definitely, Maybe and starred alongside Matthew McConaughey in the 2008 movie Surfer, Dude. Gilmore was...
- Alexei Sayle
- Comedian, Film actor, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Topic, TV Program Creator, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musician
Alexei David Sayle is an English stand-up comedian, actor, author and former recording artist. He was a central part of the alternative comedy circuit in the early 1980s. He was voted the 18th greatest stand-up comic on Channel 4's 100 Greatest...
- Robert Arthur Alexie
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Robert Arthur Alexie was a Canadian First Nations novelist and a land claim negotiator who played a key role in land claim agreements in the Northwest Territories. Alexie was born in Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories and lived in Inuvik. He...
- Svetlana Alexievich
- Writer, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Author
Svetlana Alexandrovna Alexievich is a Belarusian investigative journalist and prose writer. In 2014, she was nominated by Ural Federal University for the 2014 Nobel Prize in literature.
- Film character, Fictional Character
- Johane Alexie
- Musical Artist, Musician, Webpage, Person
- Alexie Schauerte
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Alexie Schauerte is an actress and model.
- Alexie Arhir
- Man, Film actor, Person
Alexie Arhir is an actor.
- Understanding Sherman Alexie
- Book Edition, Cataloged instance