Meaning : Counselor, Elf counsel, Mainly used in the English and Spanish languages, the name 'Alfie' means 'noble and ready'.,
Pronunciation : AL fee, AL-fee , (AELFiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alfie:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Alfie:
- Pet form of Alfred, proving to be a popular name in recent years. In popular culture, character Alfie Moon from Eastenders is the best known bearer.
- English Meaning: The name Alfie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Alfie is: Sage, wise. From the Old English Aelfraed, meaning elf counsel. Also from Ealdfrith or Alfrid, meaning old peace. Handsome.
- Diminutive of ALFRED
Definition funny of Alfie:
- ugh, he's going home with her now? that's the second girl tonight. what an alfie.
- Person 1: You hear he got run over by a train today? Person 2: Yea bro i saw it, the train was mash up. Person 1: I heard he don't even have a bruise. Person 2: He must be an Alfie or some shit. Eddie: Why did you ride your bicycle into a parked car? Alfie: Its raining so I had my eyes closed... Eddie: You're bike is screwed, how are you not dead?! Alfie: ..I must be invincible or something. Eddie: Oh Alfie 'No Alfie, no! You won't make it, nobody can! Its impossible!' He looks back and smiles, 'You forget darling, Im invincible'
- *You have 1 new message from: Alfie.* Girl: Ehe, yay :3
- "I waited all my life for my Alfie" "I wish i had an Alfie"
- Although Steven told me he was an Alfie and wasn't good for me, I still couldn't help falling in love with him.
- Kid"Did you hear about what happened to Alfie"? Other kid"yeah,let's go cheer him up"
- Bandido alfied all over Alexandra! Rosie laid an alfie, and I think it killed Alexandra! Grandpa didn't fart, Fi-Fi alfied! I put a butt plug in Max to keep the alfies at bay!
Expression information Alfie:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Alfie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Alfie:
- Alfie - Cilla Black
- Alfie - Dionne Warwick, Burt Bachrach
- Alfie - Lily Allen
- Alfie - Vanessa Williams
- Alfie by Dionne Warwick from the Album The Dionne Warwick Collection: Her All-Time Greatest Hits
- Alfie (2006 Digital Remaster) by Nancy Wilson from the Album Hollywood - My Way
- Alfie (Explicit Version) [Explicit] by Lily Allen from the Album Alright, Still [Explicit]
- Alfie by Dionne Warwick from the Album Walk On By - 20 Greatest Hits
- Alfie by Cilla Black from the Album 1963-1973: The Abbey Road Decade
- Alfie by Cilla Black from the Album 35th Anniversary Collection
Books about Alfie:
- The Big Alfie and Annie Rose Storybook - Sep 1, 2007 by Shirley Hughes
- Alfie Gets in First - Jun 16, 2009 by Shirley Hughes
- The Big Alfie Out of Doors Storybook - Sep 13, 1994 by Shirley Hughes
- May I Please Have a Cookie? (Scholastic Readers, Level 1) - Oct 1, 2005 by Jennifer Morris and Jennifer E. Morris
- The Alfie Treasury - Sep 27, 2012 by Shirley Hughes
- Alfie's Feet - Jul 14, 2009 by Shirley Hughes
- The Pointless Book: Started by Alfie Deyes, Finished by You - Oct 14, 2014 by Alfie Deyes
- Alfie: My Story - Aug 30, 2012 by Alfie Boe
- Alfie Gives a Hand - Jun 16, 2009 by Shirley Hughes
- An Evening at Alfie's - Aug 11, 2009 by Shirley Hughes
Movies about Alfie:
Wiki information Alfie:
- Comedy-drama Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work
Alfie is a 2004 British-American romantic comedy-drama film based on the 1966 British film of the same name, starring Jude Law as the title character, originally played by Michael Caine. The film was written, directed, and produced by Charles Shyer.
- Romantic comedy Film, Ranked item, Adaptation, Topic, Film, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work
Alfie is a 1966 British romantic comedy-drama film directed by Lewis Gilbert and starring Michael Caine. It is an adaptation by Bill Naughton of his own novel and play of the same name. The film was released by Paramount Pictures. Alfie tells the...
- Alfie Allen
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Topic, Film actor
Alfie Evan James Allen is an English actor. He is best known for portraying Theon Greyjoy in the HBO series Game of Thrones since 2011.
- Composition, Film featured song, Award-Nominated Work, Cataloged instance, Award-Winning Work
"Alfie" is a song written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David to promote the 1966 film Alfie. The song was a major hit for Cilla Black and Dionne Warwick.
- Alfie Boe
- Operatic pop Artist, Identity, Social network user, Musician, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Featured artist, Award Nominee
Alfred Giovanni Roncalli Boe, known professionally initially as both Alf and Alfred Boe as well as, more recently, Alfie Boe, is an English tenor and actor, notably performing in musical theatre. He is best known for his internationally critically...
- Cataloged instance, Composition
"Alfie" is a song by British recording artist Lily Allen from her debut studio album, Alright, Still. Written by Allen and Greg Kurstin, the song was released as the fourth and final single from the album, on 5 March 2007, by Regal Recordings. In the...
- Alfie Deyes
- Award Nominee, Person
Alfie Deyes is an English YouTube personality, vlogger, and author who runs the YouTube channels PointlessBlog, PointlessBlogVlogs and PointlessBlogGames. Since 2014 he has released two books in his Pointless Book series and is due to release another...
- Alfie Moon
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Alfred William "Alfie" Moon is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Shane Richie. He made his first appearance on 21 November 2002, and left on 25 December 2005. He returned to EastEnders on 21 September 2010, following...
- Soundtrack, Musical Album
Alfie is a soundtrack album to the film of the same name, released in 2004. It was produced and performed by Mick Jagger and David A. Stewart, with contributions from Joss Stone, Sheryl Crow and Nadirah "Nadz" Seid. The original 1966 film for which...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version, Cataloged instance