Meaning : Noble and ready, Noble And Ready,
Pronunciation : ahl-FON-so (Spanish), ahl-FAWN-so (Italian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alfonso:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Alfonso:
- Swedish Meaning: The name Alfonso is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Alfonso is: Noble or ready.
- American Meaning: The name Alfonso is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Alfonso is: Noble or ready.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Alfonso is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Alfonso is: Eager for war.
- German Meaning: The name Alfonso is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Alfonso is: Ready for a fight.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Alfonso is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Alfonso is: eager for war'.
- Spanish and Italian form of a Visigothic Germanic name, probably meaning "noble and ready", from the element adal "noble" combined with funs "ready". Other theories claim the first element is hadu or hild (see ILDEFONSO), both of which mean "battle". It is possible that two or more names merged into a single form. This was the name of six kings of Portugal and kings of several ancient regions of Spain.
Definition funny of Alfonso:
- Xenia: Man that guy is a total Alfonso Lyuda: Definitely!
- Person #1: Ugh i could really use some cheering up right now!! Person#2: Just talk to Alfonso, he can make anyone happy! __________________________________________________ Person#46238974923: That kid looks nice! I'm gonna talk to him!! Person#8376984357: That's Alfonso, and he's my bestfriend, so lay the fuck off.
- Bow down Alfonso has just entered the room!
- "Oh, just what i needed! an Alfonso in my life! what more could a woman ask for?"
- "Why are you upset?" "My boyfriend just cheated on me!" "What an Alfonso!"
- Ew look at that alfonso, she's at least half his age.
Expression information Alfonso:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Alfonso:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Alfonso:
- Alfonso El Sabio: Cantigas de Santa Maria - Quen a Virgen ben servira by Catherine Bott and New London Consort and Philip Pickett from the Album Sinners & Saints: The Ultimate Medieval & Renaissance Music Collection
- En O Nome De Maria - Ali U A Penedenca (Alfonso X) by Theatrum Instrumentorum & Aleksandar Sasha Karlic from the Album Alfonso "El Sabio": Cantigas de Santa Maria
- Crossroads of Time (feat. Vincent Fabre, Alfonso Roca, Ayman, Christophe Godin, Daniele Gottardo & Joe Stump) by Atma Anur from the Album Guitar Addiction - A Tribute To Modern Guitar
- One Nait Stand (Don Alfonso Pension 123 Bpm Mix) by Ciaobella from the Album One Nait Stand
- Triple 7 (Andrew Lias & Alfonso Mosca Remix) by S.H.O.K.K. from the Album Triple 7 (Andrew Lias & Alfonso Mosca Remix)
- Alfonso by Levante from the Album Manuale distruzione
- Alfonso El Sabio: Cantigas de Santa Maria - Non e gran causa by Catherine Bott and New London Consort and Philip Pickett from the Album Sinners & Saints: The Ultimate Medieval & Renaissance Music Collection
- Alfonso Muskedunder by Todd Terje from the Album It's Album Time
- Saltarello (Cantigas 77-119) (Alfonso X El Sabio) by Jordi Savall Hespèrion Xxi from the Album Orient - Occident
- Così Fan Tutte (2000 Digital Remaster): Soave Sia Il Vento (Fiordiligi/Dorabell... Alfonso) by Elisabeth Schwarzkopf/Christa Ludwig/Walter Berry/Philharmonia Orchestra/Karl Böhm from the Album Mozart: Cosi Fan Tutte [+Digital Booklet]
Books about Alfonso:
- ALFONZO (Alfonzo Series Book 1) - Dec 23, 2011 by S. W. Frank
- UN REINADO PARADÓJICO: ALFONSO XIII: Historia de España 1886-1941 (Biografías Históricas) (Spanish Edition) - May 3, 2015 by Eusebio Ferrer Hortet and María Teresa Puga García
- It's A New Beginning: How to Turn Setbacks Into Comebacks - Jul 4, 2015 by Willie Alfonso
- Alfonso Iannelli: Modern by Design - Aug 1, 2013 by David Jameson
- Communication for Social Change Anthology: Historical and Contemporary Readings - Nov 21, 2013 by Alfonso Gumucio-Dagron and Thomas Tufte
- Flor de Canela (Spanish Edition) - Aug 30, 2015 by Alfonso Carreon Rodriguez
- Essentials of Cross-Battery Assessment - Apr 1, 2013 by Dawn P. Flanagan and Samuel O. Ortiz
- The Complete Project Manager: Integrating People, Organizational, and Technical Skills - Apr 23, 2012 by Randall Englund and Alfonso Bucero
- The Prado - Jul 11, 2006 by Alfonso E. Sanchez
- American Indian Myths and Legends (The Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library) - Aug 12, 1985 by Richard Erdoes and Alfonso Ortiz
Movies about Alfonso:
- SCHUBERT; F.: Alfonso und Estrella (Teatro Lirico di Cagliari; 2004)1997 NR
- Alfonso und Estrella2011 NR
- Schubert: Alfonso und Estrella2009 NR
- 7 SEXICOMEDIAS DE PULQUE Y RELAJO [2 PAQUETES EN 1] 1 DVD- LA PULQUERIA 3,LA PULQUERIA 4,LOS MAISTROS,EL ADULTERIO...
- ¿Donde vas, Alfonso XII? - Luis Cesar Amadori - Vicente Parra y Paquita Rico1958 Unrated
- Comedias Picarescas Alfonso Zayas 12009 Unrated
- Zapata: El sueño del héroe [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin America] by Alfonso Arau - No English options.2004
- Schubert: Alfonso und Estrella2009 NR
- Schubert - Alfonso und Estrella / Mei, Trost, Schmeckenbecher, Muff, Werba, Korsten, Cagliari Opera2004 NR
- Cuatro Peliculas De Alfonso Zayas, Cesar Bono, Teto
Wiki information Alfonso:
- Alfonso X of Castile
- , Composer, Name source, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Musician, Chess Player, Noble person
Alfonso X, called the Wise, was the King of Castile, León and Galicia from 30 May 1252 until his death. During the Imperial election of 1257, a dissident faction chose him to be King of the Romans on 1 April. He renounced his imperial claim in 1275,...
- Alfonso V of Aragon
- Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Noble person, Monarch
Alfonso the Magnanimous KG was the King of Aragon, Valencia, Majorca, Sardinia and Corsica, Sicily and Count of Barcelona from 1416, and King of Naples from 1442 until his death. He was one of the most prominent figures of the early Renaissance and a...
- Alfonso XIII of Spain
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Person, Monarch, Family member
Alfonso XIII was King of Spain from 1886 until 1931. Alfonso was monarch from birth, as his father Alfonso XII had died the previous year. Until his 16th birthday in 1902, his mother, Maria Christina of Austria, served as his regent, in a period...
- Alfonso VI of León and Castile
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Alfonso VI, nicknamed the Brave or the Valiant, was King of León from 1065, King of Castile and de facto King of Galicia from 1072. After the conquest of Toledo in 1085 he was also the self-proclaimed victoriosissimo rege in Toleto, et in Hispania et...
- Alfonso the Battler
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Alfonso I, called the Battler or the Warrior, was the king of Aragon and Navarre from 1104 until his death in 1134. He was the second son of King Sancho Ramírez and successor of his brother Peter I. With his marriage to Urraca, queen regnant of...
- Alfonso VII of León and Castile
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Alfonso VII, born Alfonso Raimúndez, called the Emperor, became the King of Galicia in 1111 and King of León and Castile in 1126. Alfonso first used the title Emperor of All Spain, alongside his mother Urraca, once his mother vested him with the...
- Alfonso XII of Spain
- Monarch, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Family member, Chivalric Order Member
Alfonso XII was King of Spain, reigning from 1874 to 1885, after a coup d'état restored the monarchy and ended the ephemeral First Spanish Republic. Having been forced into exile after the Glorious Revolution deposed his mother Isabella II from the...
- Alfonso Cuarón
- TV Program Creator, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, TV Director, Award Nominee, Film producer, Organization founder, Film editor, TV Actor, Person
Alfonso Cuarón Orozco is a Mexican film director, screenwriter, producer and editor best known for his dramas A Little Princess and Y Tu Mamá También, the fantasy film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and science fiction thrillers Children...
- Alfonso Ribeiro
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, TV Director, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Identity, TV Personality
Alfonso Lincoln Ribeiro is an American actor, television director, dancer, and game show host. Ribeiro played Alfonso Spears on the sitcom Silver Spoons, and Carlton Banks on the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He hosted the GSN show Catch 21...
- Alfonso II of Aragon
- Author, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Alfonso II, called the Chaste or the Troubadour, was the King of Aragon and, as Alfons I, the Count of Barcelona from 1164 until his death. He was the son of the count Ramon Berenguer IV of Barcelona and the Queen Petronilla of Aragon and the first...