Origin : English (Rare),
Pronunciation : AL-gar ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Algar:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Algar:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Algar is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Algar is: Noble spearman.
- English Meaning: The name Algar is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Algar is: From the Old English name Aelfgar, meaning elf spear. Algar was common in the Middle Ages, and developed into the surname Elgar.
- Means "elf spear" from Old English ælf "elf" and gar "spear". This Old English name was rarely used after the Norman conquest, being absorbed by similar-sounding names and Norman and Scandinavian cognates. It was briefly revived in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Algar:
- Person 1: Dude my new friend is a total Algar. Person 2: I hate people like that.
Expression information Algar:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Algar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Algar:
- 600 Älgar by Apopocalyps from the Album Hmm.. Var Det Nå'n Som Sa En Gång Till????
- Algar by Green Lights from the Album Orphans
- Arga Leken (Algar Remix) by Dunderpatrullen from the Album Arga Leken
- Combination (feat. Algar) by Guitoud from the Album Conscious Rasta
- Cora d'Algar Fiesta nº 1 by Banda Simfònica de la Societat Musical D'Alzira & Ángel Crespo García from the Album Fiesta Española
- La Sirena de s'Algar by S'estol des Gerricó from the Album Tradicionàrius 2006
- La Sirena de s'Algar (Bolero) by Interminables from the Album S'Estol Entre Músics En Directe
- Lets Have Some Fun (feat. Sarita Algar & Lee Majors) by Johnie Blunt from the Album Out the Box
- Nuit D'algar by Joséphine Baker from the Album J'ai Deux Amours
- Se Llama Algar by Juande from the Album Alma de Noche
Books about Algar:
- Classical Turkish Cooking: Traditional Turkish Food for the American Kitchen - Apr 7, 1999 by Ayla E. Algar
- Surat Al-Fatiha: Foundation of the Qur'an - Jun 28, 2015 by Hamid Algar
- Complete Book Of Turkish Cooking - Jan 11, 1995 by Ayla Esen Algar
- Social Justice in Islam, Revised Edition - 2000 by Sayyid Qutb and John B. Hardie
- The Shepherd Lord - Oct 19, 2009 by George Peter Algar
- On Prayer: Spiritual Instructions on the Various States of Prayer According to the Doctrine of Bossuet Bishop... - Oct 15, 2004 by Jean Pierre De Caussade and Algar Thorold
- Mediterranean the Beautiful Cookbook: Authentic Recipes from the Mediterranean Lands - Jun 1994 by Joyce Goldstein and Ayla Algar
- Occidentosis: A Plague From the West - Jun 15, 1984 by Jala Al-i Ahmad and Hamid Algar
- Islam and Revolution: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (1941-1980) - Jun 1981 by Imam Khomeini and Hamid Algar
- The Dialogue of the Seraphic Virgin Catherine of Siena: Dictated by her, while in a state of ecstasy, to her secretaries... - Oct 20, 2013 by Algar Thorold and Brother Hermenegild TOSF
Movies about Algar:
- Greg Russell & Ciaran Algar in Concert2015
Wiki information Algar:
- Algar, Cádiz
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Algar is a city in the province of Cádiz, Spain. According to the 2005 census, the city has 1,644 inhabitants. Algar is in the White Towns of Andalusia to an altitude of 212 meters.
- Administrative Division, Wine Region, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Travel destination
The Algarve is the southernmost region of mainland Portugal. It has an area of 4,997 square kilometres with 451,006 permanent inhabitants, and incorporates 16 municipalities. The region has as its administrative centre the city of Faro, where both...
- Algar Telecom
- Organization, Business Operation
Algar Telecom, formerly known as CTBC, is a Brazilian telecomunications public company|company that offers advanced services on landline and mobile phone, broadband, and cable TV. Currently it is present in parts of Goiás, Minas Gerais, Mato Grosso...
- James Algar
- Scriptwriter, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Film producer, Award Winner, Influence Node, TV Director, Award Nominee, Film writer
James Algar was an American film director, screenwriter, and producer. He worked for the Walt Disney Productions for 43 years and received the Disney Legends award in 1998. He was born in Modesto, California and died in Carmel, California.
- Hamid Algar
- Person, Author
Hamid Algar is a British-American Professor Emeritus of Persian studies at the Faculty of Near Eastern Studies, University of California, Berkeley. He is a prolific writer on Persian and Arabic literature and contemporary history of Iran, Turkey, the...
- Michael Algar
- Composer, Record Producer, Person, Musical Artist, , Musician
Michael "Olga" Algar is an English guitarist, singer and songwriter who fronts the band The Toy Dolls. Essentially a lead/rhythm guitarist, Olga is also a songwriter and record producer. Algar lived in the City of Sunderland during most of his life...
- Algar de Palancia
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Algar de Palancia is a municipality in the comarca of Camp de Morvedre in the Valencian Community, Spain.
- Algar de Mesa
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Algar de Mesa is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 75 inhabitants.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Algarrobo is a town and municipality in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia in southern Spain. The municipality is situated in the coastal area of La Axarquía, 32 kilometers from the city of Málaga. It is bordered on...
- Ben Algar
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player
Benjamin Christopher "Ben" Algar is an English footballer who is currently playing for Sheffield FC.