Meaning : From The Alps, From the Alps,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alpine:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Alpine:
- Hey bud, give me an Alpine. Alpine is right good. Most people who don't drink Alpine are homosexuals or women.
- You are such an alpine, go eat some krill!
- huzzah! that fly bitch was so alpine. i feel so socially and intellectually inferior... in a really good way.
- Then I let the Alpine play/ I was pumpin' new shit by NWA. -Easy-E, "Boyz in the Hood"
Songs about Alpine:
- Tidal Wave [feat. Alpines] by Sub Focus from the Album Torus (Deluxe Version)
- Alpine Sleigh Ride by Frank Chacksfield Orchestra from the Album The Golden Age of Light Music: Christmas Lights
- Alpine Drive - Auric's Factory (2003 - Remaster) by John Barry from the Album Goldfinger
- Bells of an Alpine Cattle Herd by Alan Lomax Collection from the Album Italian Treasury: Piemonte and Valle D'Aosta
- Man Smart, Woman Smarter [Live At Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI, August 7, 1982] by The Grateful Dead from the Album Dick's Picks Vol. 32: 8/7/82 (Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, WI)
- Tidal Wave (Flosstradamus Remix) [feat. Alpines] by Sub Focus from the Album Tidal Wave
- An Alpine Symphony, Op. 64: No. 19, Thunder and Tempest, Descent by Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Strauss (Red Classics)
- An Alpine Symphony: Thunder And Tempest, Descent by The Philadelphia Orchestra, Charles Dutoit from the Album Strauss: An Alpine Symphony
- Althea [Live At Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI, August 7, 1982] by The Grateful Dead from the Album Dick's Picks Vol. 32: 8/7/82 (Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, WI)
- Tidal Wave [feat. Alpines] by Sub Focus from the Album Torus
Books about Alpine:
- Alpine Lakes Wilderness [Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forests] (National Geographic Trails... - Jul 30, 2010 by National Geographic Maps - Trails Illustrated
- Alpine Warriors - Sep 22, 2015 by Bernadette McDonald
- Alpine Climbing: Techniques to Take You Higher (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert) - Nov 1, 2004 by Mark Houston and Kathy Cosley
- Alpines: An illustrated guide to varieties, cultivation and care, with step-by-step instructions and over 175... - Oct 7, 2015 by Christopher Grey-Wilson
- Alpine Plants of the Northwest: Wyoming to Alaska - Apr 1, 2013 by Andy MacKinnon and Jim Pojar
- Alpine Betrayal: An Emma Lord Mystery - Mar 22, 1993 by Mary Daheim
- Alpine Cookbook - Sep 8, 2015 by Hans Gerlach
- Alpine Gamble: An Emma Lord Mystery (Emma Lord Mysteries) - Jun 30, 1996 by Mary Daheim
- The Alpine Decoy (An Emma Lord Mystery) - Jul 31, 1994 by Mary Daheim
- The Alpine Escape (An Emma Lord Mystery) - Mar 1, 1995 by Mary Daheim
Movies about Alpine:
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Season 22009 NR
- Garden Travels Alpine Garden Drought tolerant perennials2006 NR CC
- Virtual Walks - Alpine Lakes of Switzerland & Italy for Indoor Walking, Treadmill and Cycling Workouts2015
- Virtual Walks - Alpine Mountain Gorges for indoor walking, treadmill and cycling workouts2013
- Virtual Walks - Alpine Mountains of Switzerland & Italy for Indoor Walking, Treadmill and Cycling Workouts2015
- Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 31949 NR
- Nature DVD - Alpine Elements with Landscape ald Moutain Scenery with Natural Sounds2013
- Strauss: Last Songs - An Alpine Symphony2014 NR
- Alpine Meltdown - Just a Few Degrees More2011 NR
- Walking Wild : Alpine Lakes Wilderness (pacific crest trail)2004 NR
Wiki information Alpine:
- Geographical Feature, Literature Subject, Location, Mountain range
The Alps are the highest and most extensive mountain range system that lies entirely in Europe, stretching approximately 1,200 kilometres across eight Alpine countries: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Slovenia, and...
- Alpine skiing
- Film subject, Sport, Video Game Subject, Olympic discipline
Alpine skiing, or downhill skiing, is the sport or recreation of sliding down snow-covered hills on skis with fixed-heel bindings. It is characterized by the requirement for mechanical assistance getting to the top of the hill, since the equipment...
- Automotive industry Business, Business Operation, Automobile Company, Defunct Organization, Organization, Employer
Alpine was a French manufacturer of racing and sports cars that used rear-mounted Renault engines. Jean Rédélé, the founder of Alpine, was originally a Dieppe garage proprietor, who began to achieve considerable competition success in one of the few...
- Alpine climate
Alpine climate is the average weather for the regions above the tree line. This climate is also referred to as a mountain climate or highland climate. In the Köppen climate classification, the alpine climate is part of "Group E", along with the polar...
- Alpine tundra
- Geographical feature category
Alpine tundra is a type of natural region or biome that does not contain trees because it is at high altitude. The high altitude causes an adverse climate, which is too cold and windy to support tree growth. Alpine tundra transitions to subalpine...
- Alpine orogeny
The Alpine orogeny or Alpide orogeny is an orogenic phase in the Late Mesozoic and the current Cenozoic that has formed the mountain ranges of the Alpide belt. These mountains include the Atlas, the Rif, the Baetic Cordillera, the Cantabrian...
- Para-alpine skiing
- Olympic discipline, Sport
Paralympic alpine skiing is an adaptation of alpine skiing for athletes with a disability. The sport evolved from the efforts of disabled veterans in Germany and Austria during and after the Second World War. The sport is governed by the...
- FIS Alpine Ski World Cup
- Recurring competition, Identity, Recurring event
The FIS Alpine Ski World Cup is the top international circuit of alpine skiing competitions, launched in 1966 by a group of ski racing friends and experts which included French journalist Serge Lang and the alpine ski team directors from France and...
- Alpine plant
Alpine plants are plants that grow in the alpine climate, which occurs at high elevation and above the tree line. Alpine plants grow together as a plant community in alpine tundra. Alpine plants are not a single taxon. Rather, many different plant...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place
Alpine is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. It is a suburb of New York City, located 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 1,849, reflecting a decline of 334 from...