If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alsfeld:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Alsfeld:
- Secret Knowledge: 10 questions, that will enrich your life. - Sep 27, 2014 by Vikthor von Alsfeld
- Alsfeld (Opus 29) (Opus, Vol. 29) - May 27, 1997 by Peer Zietz and Uwe H. Rudenburg
- Alsfeld -
- Alsfeld - 1900 by Text: Herbert Jäkel
- Map- Giessen Alsfeld Germany Situation Map - 1968 by British Crown
- Unterwegs in der Wetterau: Reise durch Mittelhessen + Ausflüge nach Alsfeld und Wetzlar (German Edition) - Jan 14, 2015 by Ulrich Kronenberg
- Alsfeld im 19. Jahrhundert. - 1984
- Alsfeld um die Jahrhundertwende - 1981 by Rudi Kaus and Dr. Herbert Jakel
- Alsfeld (Deutsche Lande, deutsche Kunst) (German Edition) - 1976 by Dieter Groszmann
- Geheimes Wissen.: 10 Frage, die dein Leben bereichern werden. (German Edition) - Sep 26, 2014 by Vikthor von Alsfeld
Wiki information Alsfeld:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Travel destination, Location
Alsfeld is a town in the center of Hesse, in Germany. Large towns nearby are Bad Hersfeld about 33 kilometres to the east, Fulda 36 kilometres to the southeast, Gießen 47 kilometres to the west and Marburg an der Lahn about 36 kilometres to the...
- Cataloged instance, Book Edition
- Leonard Alsfeld
- Topic, Person, Film producer
Leonard Alsfeld is a film producer.
- Book, Written Work
- Vogelsberg Railway
The Vogelsberg Railway is a single-track main line from Gießen via Alsfeld to Fulda in the German state of Hesse.
- Alsfelder Vokalensemble
- Singer, Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Coat of arms of Alsfeld
- Image, Content
- Wilhelm Kobelt
- Curator, Person, Deceased Person
Wilhelm Kobelt was a German zoologist born in Alsfeld, Grand Duchy of Hesse. He specialized in the field of malacology. Kobelt is remembered for his work as curator of the Senckenberg Museum in Frankfurt am Main. Several species of mollusk contain...
- River, Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
The Schwalm is a river in Hesse, Germany, right tributary of the Eder. It rises on the north side of the Vogelsberg Mountains. It flows north through Alsfeld, Schwalmstadt and Borken. The Schwalm flows into the Eder near Wabern, east of Fritzlar,...
- Henny Koch
- Writer, Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person
Henny Koch was a translator and a German children's author. She was born in Alsfeld, Grand Duchy of Hesse. From 1898 on, she lived in Jugenheim an der Bergstraße in Hessia, Germany, where she died in 1925. She produced the first German translation of...