If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Altai:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Altai:
- The Wizard Of Altai Mountains by Gazpacho from the Album Demon
- Bogino duu: The Snow-Crowned Altai Mountains by Various artists from the Album Mongolia - Living Music Of The Steppes
- Altai Khangain Magtaal (Song of Praise to Altai and Changaj) by Egschiglen from the Album Gobi
- Song Of Praise: Altai Mountain Paean by Various artists from the Album Mongolia - Living Music Of The Steppes
- Altai by Gulan from the Album Sphere
- Altai Himalaya by David Parsons from the Album Earthlight
- Across Altai by Andrey Dantsev from the Album On Thug Wave
- Across Altai by Andrey Dantsev from the Album Chauffeur Collection -1
- Across Altai by Andrey Dantsev from the Album Red Buoy
- Altai by Dangaa from the Album Time To Relax Vol. 3 - Chillout For Wellness & Spa
Books about Altai:
- Altai: A Novel - Feb 4, 2014 by Wu Ming and Shaun Whiteside
- Spiritual Wisdom from the Altai Mountains - Jul 16, 2012 by Nikolai Shodoev
- Archaeology and Landscape in the Mongolian Altai: An Atlas - Dec 15, 2009 by Esther Jacobson-Tepfer and James E Meacham
- Altai-Himalaya - 1929 by Nicholas Roerich
- Altai-Buchai: Hero of the Mountain - May 4, 2015 by David Andresen
- Legends of Altai - Book 1 Bundle - Chronicles of King Argoz and Princess Maya - May 1, 2012 by Paolo F. Tiberi
- Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary - 1929 by Nicholas. ROERICH
- Garh City: Book II of Daily Lives in Nghsi-Altai - Feb 1, 1978 by Robert Nichols
- Harditts in Sawna (His Daily lives in Nghsi-Altai ; book 3) - Feb 1, 1979 by Robert W. Nichols
- The Altai Chronicles: Tablets of Light (The Altai Chronicles, 1) - Feb 8, 2003 by Carol Hiltner
Movies about Altai:
- Armande Altaï : Son cours de chant
Wiki information Altai:
- Altai Mountains
- Geographical Feature, Mountain range, Location, Listed Site
The Altai Mountains are a mountain range in Central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together, and are where the rivers Irtysh and Ob have their headwaters. The northwest end of the range is at 52° N and between 84° and 90° E,...
- Altai Republic
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Altai Republic is a federal subject of Russia. Its capital is the town of Gorno-Altaysk. The area of the republic is 92,600 square kilometers. Population: 206,168.
- Altai Krai
- Dated location, Location, Russian krai, Statistical region, Administrative Division
Altai Krai is a federal subject of Russia. It borders with, clockwise from the west, Kazakhstan, Novosibirsk and Kemerovo Oblasts, and the Altai Republic. The krai's administrative center is the city of Barnaul. As of the 2010 Census, the population...
- Altai people
The Altay or Altai are a Turkic people living in the Siberian Altai Republic and Altai Krai. For alternative ethnonyms see also Teleut, Tele, Telengit, Mountain Kalmuck, White Kalmuck, Black Tatar, Oirot. The Altaians are represented as a totality of...
- Govi-Altai Province
- Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division, Location
Govi-Altai is one of the 21 aimags of Mongolia. The province is located in the west of the country and is home to Salkhin Sandag NGO, which works actively to protect its main water source, Zavkhan River.
- Altai language
- Human Language
Gorno-Altai is a Turkic language, spoken officially in the Altai Republic, Russia. The language was called Oyrot prior to 1948.
- Altai argali
- Biological Subspecies, Organism Classification
Altai argali is a traditional subspecies of argali, a wild sheep that roams the highlands of the Altai Mountains in Central Asia. Altai argali are the largest of all sheep. They have the heaviest horns. Those of mature males normally 45-50 and up to...
- Altai Airport
- Location, Airport
Altai Airport is a public airport serving Altai, which is the capital of the Govi-Altai province in western Mongolia. The airport is located 2 km west of Altai City. It is capable of handling An-24 type aircraft, including Fokker 50, Dash 8 and ATR...
- Altai State University
- Location, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Organization, College/University, Educational Institution
Altai State University, founded in 1973, is a university in Barnaul, Russia. Altai State University has the following departments: Arts, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, History, Law, Mathematics and IT, Mass Communication, Philology and Political...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
The city of Altai is the capital of the Govi-Altai province in western Mongolia. The capital is officially named Yesönbulag sum. It is not to be confused with the separate sum also named Altai in the south of the aimag. City population is 15,800