Meaning : Love of God, Love Of God,
Pronunciation : ahm-ə-DAY-əs (English), ahm-ə-DEE-əs (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amadeus:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Amadeus:
- Latin Meaning: The name Amadeus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Amadeus is: He who loves God. Famous Bearer: late composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Means "love of God", derived from Latin amare "to love" and Deus "God". A famous bearer was the Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791), who was actually born Wolfgang Theophilus Mozart but preferred the Latin translation of his Greek middle name. This name was also assumed as a middle name by the German novelist E. T. A. Hoffmann (1776-1822), who took it in honour of Mozart.
Definition funny of Amadeus:
- My class watched Amadeus in music class.
- Guy 1- Dude, where were you yesterday Guy 2- Passed out in a bathroom. I didnt want to go to school. Guy 1- There was no school yesterday. You are such an Amadeus.
- She let out a long "amadeus" as Jackson came in forcefully from behind.
- Zach: "Hey Ben, what song are we playing?" Ben: ..."AMADEUS!" Everyone Else: "AMADEUS!"
- "are yoooz lot gaahn daahn amadeus tanite?" "nah caahnt be aaahsed innit" "shall we just shoot up?" "yeeeeah" "Christ....look at the femoire in here!!!"
Expression information Amadeus:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Amadeus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Amadeus:
- Rock Me Amadeus - Falco
- Rock Me Amadeus by Falco from the Album Falco 3
- Rock Me Amadeus by Falco from the Album Falco 3 25th Anniversary Edition
- Rock Me Amadeus by Falco from the Album The Ultimate Collection
- Rock Me Amadeus (Extended Version) by Falco from the Album Falco 3 25th Anniversary Edition
- Rock Me Amadeus (The Falco Biography Mix) by Falco from the Album Falco 3 25th Anniversary Edition
- Wolgang Amadeus Mozart's "Variations on Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" by Janice Roper from the Album Music for Little Mozarts: Music Lesson & Music Discovery, Book 1
- Rock Me Amadeus by Megaherz from the Album Kopfschuss
- Amadeus by Family and Friends from the Album Xoxo
- Rock Me Amadeus by Falco from the Album Vienna Greatest Hits
Books about Amadeus:
- Amadeus: A Play by Peter Shaffer - Aug 7, 2001 by Peter Shaffer
- Who Was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart? - Apr 28, 2003 by Yona Zeldis McDonough and Carrie Robbins
- The Amadeus Book of the Violin: Construction, History, and Music - Mar 1, 2003 by Walter Kolneder
- Mozart: the man and the artist, as revealed in his own words - Mar 24, 2011 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Henry Edward Krehbiel
- Songs for Solo Voice and Piano (Dover Song Collections) - May 19, 2011 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers) - Oct 1995 by Mike Venezia
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: - Dec 11, 2003 by Karl Barth and Clarence K. Pott
- Letters of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Jun 1, 1972 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart 19 Sonatas - Complete: Piano Solo (Schirmer's Library of Musical Classics, Vol. 1304) - Nov 1, 1986 by Richard Epstein and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Cosi fan Tutte: Vocal Score - Nov 1, 1986 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Ruth Martin
Movies about Amadeus:
- Amadeus (Director's Cut)2002 R CC
- Cruising Europe's Great Rivers Aboard Amadeus Waterways Symphony Cruise Ship2007 NR CC
- Clint Denn's Prague - Paris and a Cruise Aboard Amadeus Waterways Symphony Cruise Ship2007 NR CC
- Amadeus1997 R
- Mozart Wolf&ang Amadeus Le nozze di Figaro2013 NR
- Moving to Mozart With Ann Smith: Stretching, Flexiblility, Classical Music, Easy and Fun Exercise, Amadeus Mozart2007 Unrated
- Little Amadeus: Season 12009 NR
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Quartets K478 & K4932011 NR
- Whole Notes: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Giving A Name To Perfection"2008 NR
- Giorgi Latsabidze: On the trail of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart2010 NR
Wiki information Amadeus:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Violist, Dedicatee, Film story contributor, Identity, Literature Subject, Songwriter, Name source, Theatrical Composer, Author, Lyricist
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, baptised as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era. Born in Salzburg, Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood. Already competent...
- Comedy-drama Film, Ranked item, Netflix Title, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Adaptation, Award-Winning Work
Amadeus - Directors Cut is a 1984 biography drama film written by Peter Shaffer and directed by Milos Forman.
- Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia
- Deceased Person, Person, Monarch, Family member, Noble person
Victor Amadeus II was Duke of Savoy from 1675 to 1730. He also held the titles of marquis of Saluzzo, duke of Montferrat, prince of Piedmont, count of Aosta, Moriana and Nizza. Louis XIV organised his marriage in order to maintain French influence in...
- Book, Play, Adapted Work, Written Work, Adaptation
Amadeus is a play by Peter Shaffer, which gives a highly fictionalized account of the lives of the composers Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri. First performed in 1979, Amadeus was inspired by a short 1830 play by Alexander Pushkin called...
- Amadeo I of Spain
- Monarch, Name source, Chivalric Order Member, Family member, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Amadeo I was the only King of Spain from the House of Savoy. He was the second son of King Vittorio Emanuele II of Italy and was known for most of his life as the Duke of Aosta, but reigned briefly as King of Spain from 1870 to 1873. He was elected...
- Amadeus IT Group
- Information technology Business, Business Operation, Organization, Software Developer, Employer
Amadeus IT Group SA /æməˈdeɪʊs aɪ tiː ɡrʊp/ is a Spanish IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry.
- Amadeus CRS
- Software, Employer
Amadeus is a computer reservations system owned by the Amadeus IT Group with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. The central database is located at Erding, Germany. The major development centers are located in Bangalore, Sophia Antipolis and Boston. In...
- Rambo Amadeus
- Alternative Artist, Musician, Film music contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Musical Artist, Social network user, Topic, Film actor
Rambo Amadeus is a Belgrade-based Montenegrin singer-songwriter. A self-titled "musician, poet, and media manipulator", he is a popular phenomenon on the music scenes of the former Yugoslavia. His songs combine satirical lyrics on the nature of...
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Person, Topic, Film actor
Amadeus is an actor.
- Amadeus Quartet
- String quartet Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
The Amadeus Quartet was a world famous string quartet founded in 1947 and disbanded in 1987, remarkable for having retained its founding members throughout its long history. Because of their Jewish origin, the violinists Norbert Brainin, Siegmund...