If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amane:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Amane:
- Look at that Amane. What a fag.
Books about Amane:
- Amáne of Teravinea - The Chosen One (Volume 1) - May 23, 2012 by D María Trimble
- Amáne of Teravinea - The Prophecy - Nov 25, 2012 by D. Maria Trimble
- Amáne of Teravinea - Black Castle: Book 4 (The Teravinea Series) - Sep 30, 2015 by D. Maria Trimble
- Amane of Teravinea - The Crown (The Teravinea Series Book 3) - Nov 11, 2013 by D. Maria Trimble
- Amane Gamato Narsaiyo: Narsinh Mehta (Bethak-6) (Gujarati Edition) - Apr 3, 2015 by Mrs Pragna s. Dadbhawala and Vishvadeep Barad
- Nishi Amane and Modern Japanese Thought (Princeton Legacy Library) - Feb 21, 1970 by Thomas R.H. Havens
- THE BABY SECRET (Harlequin comics) - Jan 14, 2015 by Helen Brooks and Ritsuka Amane
- A Boy from the East(Yaoi Manga): fixed layout version (My Beloved Werewolf Book 3) - Jan 20, 2015 by Mariko Hihara and Yuki Amane
- Backwards Honeymoon (Harlequin Comics) - Nov 16, 2010 by RITSUKA AMANE and LEIGH MICHAELS
- Code Geass: Queen, Vol. 2 (Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Queen) - May 10, 2011 by Mari Amane and Araiguma
Movies about Amane:
- V.A. - Live Video Neo Romance Festa La Corda D'oro (Kiniro No Koruda) Featuring Amane Gakuen / Seiso Gakuin (4DVDS... Unrated
- V.A. - Live Video Neo Romance Festa La Corda D'oro (Kiniro No Koruda) Featuring Amane Gakuen / Seiso Gakuin Deluxe... Unrated
Wiki information Amane:
- Alternative Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Musician, Person, , Musical Artist, Film actor, Film music contributor, Guitarist
Yui, stylized as YUI, is a Japanese singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress. Born and raised in Fukuoka prefecture, she played live at various locations in her hometown before being noticed by Sony Music Japan when she was 17 years old,...
- Misa Amane
- Film character, TV Character, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Misa Amane is a fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. A famous model, Misa seeks out mass-murderer Kira as she supports his cause to "cleanse the world of evil". Although she fills the...
- Nishi Amane
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Person
Nishi Amane was a philosopher in Meiji period Japan who helped introduce Western philosophy into mainstream Japanese education.
- Amane Gobena
- Professional Marathon Runner, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Amane Gobena Gemeda is an Ethiopian long-distance runner who competes primarily in road running events. She has a marathon best of 2:23:50 hours. She began her international career in cross country running and was part of the Ethiopian team which won...
- Amane Amane
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version, Cataloged instance
- Niango Amane
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Niango Amane is a village in the Bamingui-Bangoran Prefecture in the northern Central African Republic.
"Amanecer" is a song performed by Spanish singer Edurne. It was chosen by public broadcaster TVE to represent Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna, where it placed 21st with 15 points. The song was written by Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson,...
- Rojo Amanecer
- Political drama Film, Award-Nominated Work, Identity, Film, Topic, Award-Winning Work
Rojo Amanecer is a 1989 Silver Ariel Award-winning Mexican film, directed by Jorge Fons. It is a film about the Tlatelolco Massacre in the section of Tlatelolco in Mexico City in the evening of October 2, 1968. It focuses on the day of a middle-class...
- Location, Aviation waypoint
- Amane Kaunaq
- Fictional Character, TV Character