Meaning : Desires, Used for males and females, meaning 'wishes', 'aspirations' (Arabic) and 'peace' (African-Swahili)., Security, Trust,
Pronunciation : ah MAH ne, (AahMAANiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amani:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Amani:
- Amani originated from Arabic and is said to mean ‘Desires’. In Arabic speaking countries it is used as a male name, however in Swahili speaking countries it has been taken up as a feminine name as well. This usage has spread from Africa to America where it is also used for both boys and girls. Amani Toomer was an American football player.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Amani is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Amani is: Wishes. Aspirations.
- American Meaning: The name Amani is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Amani is: Wishes. Aspirations.
- Means "wishes" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Amani:
- Hey Look Its Amani ;)
- Amani used to live here. Amani organization in Tanzania helps children. A band in NYC is called Amani.
- "Wow, Amani is amazing!" "If only everyone was like that."
- person 1: how much did you pay for that shit? person 2: dont ask its so amani person 1: yo you gotta stop this habit man person 2: i know mann its just too amani
- Hey see that girl over there yeah she is a total Amani!
- ''oh shittt an amani!''
- yo! i see amani! damn, hes a keeper!
Expression information Amani:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Amani:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Amani:
- Electric (Feat. Ms. Amani) by The DNC from the Album Unstoppable
- Sisitizo La Amani Duniani by Hukwe Zawose from the Album Real World 25
- Raksat amani [Arabic folk music instrumental] by Nabil Al Sayed from the Album Oriental Sax - Turkish & Arabic instrumental music
- Peace And Love (Amani Na Mapenzi) Movement IV (Encounter) / Movement V (Beginning) by Mandrill from the Album Fencewalk: The Anthology
- Mfalme Wa Amani by Solomon Mukubwa from the Album Mungu Mwenye Nguvu
- Bodhi Tree Dub (Amani's Desert Freak Remix) by Desert Dwellers from the Album Desert Dwellers - Remixed Part 3
- Amani by Ambassadors Of Christ Choir from the Album Kwetu Pazuri
- Amani (Peace) by Hennie Bekker from the Album African Tapestries - Amani
- Amani El Omr by Amani from the Album Amani El Omr (Belly Dance)
- Bodhi Tree Dub (Amani's Pyramid Lake Remix) by Desert Dwellers from the Album Recalibrated Vol. 1
Books about Amani:
- AMANI Birth: Assisting Mothers for Active, Natural, Instinctive Birth - Sep 27, 2013 by Aisha Al Hajjar
- Grandpa Kobe Helps Amani and Pendo in Tanzania: A Heart-Stirring Story - Aug 21, 2013 by Nadia Hammond
- AMANI: Remember - Apr 25, 2015 by Lydhia Marie
- Amani's World: Amani Goes to Washington D.C. - Oct 8, 2009 by Eddie Rutledge and Susan Anderson
- Amani's River - Jan 9, 2015 by David Hartness
- Big Fish - Apr 9, 2014 by Ahmad Amani and RLB Hartmann
- Amani Willett: Disquiet - May 31, 2013 by Amani Willett
- Amani Haki Yetu: Peace is Our Right - Apr 26, 2012 by Adam Hummel
- Excuse Me, I'm Trying to Read! - Jul 1, 2012 by Mary Jo Amani and Lehla Eldridge
- Math City - Dec 14, 2013 by Ahmad Amani and RLB Hartmann
Movies about Amani:
- Amani Around The World2005
- Watu Wa Amani: People of Peace2006
- Chandamama Kathalu Telugu DVD
- Turquoise International Presents the Video of Amani in Her Performance at The International Conference on Middle...1997 by Amani
Wiki information Amani:
- Amani Toomer
- Topic, Person, Identity, American football player, Measured person, Athlete
Amani Askari Toomer is a former American football wide receiver and punt returner. Toomer played professional football as a wide receiver for the New York Giants in the National Football League from 1996 to 2008. He registered over 1,000 receiving...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Amani is a former municipality on the island of Chios, North Aegean, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Chios, of which it is a municipal unit. It is located in the northwestern part of the island, and has a...
- Man, Person
Cecilia Wairimu, better known by her stage name Amani, is a pop musician from Kenya. She has won various awards, including the Best Female category at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards.
- Sharifah Amani
- Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Film actor
Sharifah Amani binti Syed Zainal Rashid Al-Yahya is a Malaysian actress. She is the best known for her role as Orked in the 2005 film of Sepet and Gubra.
- Biological Genus, Disease cause, Organism Classification
The genus Amanita contains about 600 species of agarics including some of the most toxic known mushrooms found worldwide, as well as some well-regarded edible species. This genus is responsible for approximately 95% of the fatalities resulting from...
- Djamel Amani
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Djamel Amani is a retired Algerian professional footballer.
- Amani Aguinaldo
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Amani Manuel Santos Aguinaldo, is a Filipino footballer who plays as a defender mainly as a Centre Back for Global in the United Football League, and Philippines national team.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
- Airport, Location
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport is the main airport in the Zanzibar Archipelago located on Unguja Island. It is about 5 kilometres south of Zanzibar City, the capital of Zanzibar, and has flights to East Africa, Europe, and the Middle...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Featured artist, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Social network user, Identity
Karl Amani Wailoo better known by his stage name Saukrates, is a Canadian rapper, singer, and record producer of Guyanese descent. He is the co-founder of Capitol Hill Music, and lead singer of the hip-hop/R&B group Big Black Lincoln. He is also a...