Meaning : Work rule, Work Rule,
Pronunciation : AM-ə-ree ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amery:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Amery:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Amery is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Amery is: Hard working.
- German Meaning: The name Amery is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Amery is: Divine.
- Irish Meaning: The name Amery is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Amery is: Ridge; long hill.
- Variant of EMERY
Definition funny of Amery:
- That amery is so mysterious and quite, but she sure is beautiful. I'd love to be with that amery.
Expression information Amery:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Amery:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Amery:
- Traditional: The Cuckold Comes out of the Amery by Phillip Ayling from the Album Master & Commander: Original Soundtrack
- Amery by Origins Sound from the Album Detroit Cuts EP
- Amery 1 by Deep Chill Network from the Album Antarctica 1
- Amery Trial Liars by Craig Barr & Grill Band from the Album Instrumentals for Making Love
- Barrière d'Amery / Amery Ice Shelf by Pascal Contet from the Album Contet & Wei: Iceberg
- Cuckold, Come Out of the Amery by Australian Chamber Orchestra from the Album Celebrating 20 Years Together
- Othello (feat. Nick Amery) by Lincoln Davis from the Album Revolutionary Road
- Sports Day - Amery Hill School 1979 by The Unit from the Album The Eclectic Chill Out Lounge, Vol. 2 (An Electronic Abstract Soundscape)
- Trip To Fowey / Cuckold Came Out Of The Amery / Indian Queen by Eliza Carthy from the Album Eliza Carthy & The Kings Of Calicutt
- Amery 2 by Deep Chill Network from the Album Antarctica 2
Books about Amery:
- At the Mind's Limits: Contemplations by a Survivor on Auschwitz and its Realities - Mar 23, 2009 by Jean Amery
- On Suicide: A Discourse on Voluntary Death - Jul 22, 1999 by Jean Amery
- The Usborne Children's Bible (Children's Bibles) - Jul 20, 2001 by Heather Amery
- On Aging: Revolt and Resignation - Sep 22, 1994 by Jean Amery
- Telling the Time (Usborne Farmyard Tales) - Jan 1, 2007 by Heather Amery and Jenny Tyler
- The Philosopher of Auschwitz: Jean Améry and Living with the Holocaust - Aug 31, 2010 by Irène Heidelberger-Leonard and Anthea Bell
- Then and Now (Usborne Talkabout Books) - Jan 2008 by Heather Amery and Peter Firmin
- First Thousand Words in Spanish: With Internet-Linked Pronunciation Guide - Sep 1, 2003 by Heather Amery and Nicole Irving
- First Thousand Words in French - Jun 2003 by Heather Amery
- St. Petersburg - Aug 25, 2006 by Colin Amery and Brian Curran
Wiki information Amery:
- Location, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Amery is a city in Polk County, Wisconsin, United States, along the Apple River. The population was 2,902 at the 2010 census.
- Leo Amery
- Deceased Person, Author, Person, Politician
Leopold Charles Maurice Stennett Amery CH, usually known as Leo Amery or L. S. Amery, was a British Conservative Party politician and journalist, noted for his interest in military preparedness, India, and the British Empire.
- Julian Amery
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Author, Military Person, Person, Politician
Harold Julian Amery, Baron Amery of Lustleigh, PC was a British politician of the Conservative Party, who served as a Member of Parliament for 39 of the 42 years between 1950 and 1992. He was appointed to the Privy Council in 1960. He was created a...
- Jean Améry
- Writer, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Jean Améry, born Hanns Chaim Mayer, was an Austrian essayist whose work was often informed by his experiences during World War II. Formerly a philosophy and literature student in Vienna, Améry's participation in organized resistance against the Nazi...
- John Amery
- Person, Deceased Person
John Amery was a British fascist who proposed to the Wehrmacht the formation of a British volunteer force and made recruitment efforts and propaganda broadcasts for Nazi Germany. He was executed for treason after the war.
- Carl Amery
- Influence Node, Deceased Person, Politician, Person, Author
Carl Amery, the pen name of Christian Anton Mayer, was a German writer and environmental activist. Born in Munich, he studied at the University of Munich. He was a participant of Gruppe 47. He died in Munich.
- Amery Smith
- Hardcore punk Artist, , Composer, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Drummer
Amery "AWOL" Smith is a drummer from Los Angeles, California. He is best known for playing drums in the Venice punk band "Suicidal Tendencies."
- Amery Municipal Airport
- Airport, Location
Amery Municipal Airport is a city owned, public use airport located two nautical miles south of the central business district of Amery, a city in Polk County, Wisconsin, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems...
- Moe Amery
- Estate agent, Person
Moe Amery is a former member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, who represented the constituency of Calgary-East as a Progressive Conservative.
- Richard Amery
- Politician, Person
Richard Sanderson Amery is a former Australian politician. He was an Australian Labor Party member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly from 1983 to 2015, representing the electorates of Riverstone and Mount Druitt.