Meaning : From Greek origin meaning 'manly', this is also a variant of the Scottish Andrew, the Patron Saint., Manly, Man warrior,
Pronunciation : an DREY as, (AN-dray-AS), ahn-DRE-ahs (German), ahn-DRHAY-ahs (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Andreas:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Andreas:
- Andreas is the New Testament Greek form of 'Andrew'.
- German Meaning: The name Andreas is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Andreas is:
- American Meaning: The name Andreas is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Andreas is:
- Swedish Meaning: The name Andreas is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Andreas is: Strong.
- Greek Meaning: The name Andreas is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Andreas is: Manly; brave.Andrew.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Andreas is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Andreas is: manly'.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Andreas is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Andreas is: Manly. From the Greek Andrew. Has long been a popular Scottish name, because St. Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland after whom the town of St Andrews was named.
- English Meaning: The name Andreas is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Andreas is: Brave; Manly.
- Ancient Greek and Latin form of ANDREW. It is also the form used in modern Greek, German and Welsh.
Definition funny of Andreas:
- That girl is quite the andrea.
- 1- Yo man, you won't believe i'm dating the most amazing girl, she is such a beauty. Guess who it is? 2- Oh man, you lucky. Got to be Andrea. 3- Yeah Man, shes all i have been dreaming about and even better.
- hey did you see andrea? omg yeah she is so hot!!!
- Andrea Sweet Love
- oh wow she is such an andrea.
- GOD DAMN!!! Look at his third leg - He's an ANDREAS!
Expression information Andreas:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Andreas:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Andreas:
- Echoes [feat. Andreas Moe] by Tiësto from the Album A Town Called Paradise (Deluxe)
- San Andreas Main Theme by Andrew Lockington from the Album San Andreas: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- San Andreas End Credits by Andrew Lockington from the Album San Andreas: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- The Dark Side (Andreas Henneberg Remix) by Nakadia from the Album The Dark Side Of Tomorrow EP
- California Dreamin' (From "San Andreas") by L'orchestra Cinematique from the Album California Dreamin' (From "San Andreas")
- San Andreas Fault by Natalie Merchant from the Album Tigerlily
- Auf uns (Originally Performed By Andreas Bourani) by Beyond Skies from the Album Unendlichkeit
- Nur in meinem Kopf (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Andreas Bourani) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Deutsche Pop Hits, Vol. 1 (Karaoke Version)
- GTA San Andreas Theme by Michael Hunter,Ben Morfitt (SquidPhysics) from the Album Squidography: Volume I
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Captivated by the Rose (The Nightingale), Op.2, No.2 [Plenivshis rozoï soloveï] - Captivated... by Anna Netrebko from the Album Souvenirs (US Version)
Books about Andreas:
- The Nine Old Men: Lessons, Techniques, and Inspiration from Disney's Great Animators - Sep 23, 2015 by Andreas Deja
- The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush - Oct 1, 2012 by Andreas Moritz
- Independence Day: A Dewey Andreas Novel - May 26, 2015 by Ben Coes
- The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-Natural, At-Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body - Jun 4, 2007 by Andreas Moritz
- Power Down (A Dewey Andreas Novel) - Aug 16, 2011 by Ben Coes
- Andreas Gursky - Jul 2, 2002 by Glenn Lowry and Peter Galassi
- Coup d'Etat (A Dewey Andreas Novel) - Apr 24, 2012 by Ben Coes
- Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation - Dec 1, 2007 by Andreas Moritz
- God, Marriage, and Family (Second Edition): Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation - May 5, 2010 by Andreas J. Köstenberger and David W. Jones
- The Last Refuge: A Dewey Andreas Novel - Apr 30, 2013 by Ben Coes
Movies about Andreas:
- San Andreas2015 PG-13
- San Andreas2015 PG-13 CC
- San Andreas Quake2015 NR CC
- San Andreas Quake2015 Unrated
- San Andreas - The Next Megaquake2015 NR
- The Magical Journeys of Andreas Vollenweider2006 NR
- Andreas Scholl: Countertenor - A Portrait2002 NR
- AJC 16: Architecture of the Soul with Andreas Jung & Murray Stein2011
- How the Earth Was Made: San Andreas Fault2009 NR
- Halbe Treppe (A Media Escalera) [Import NTSC Region 4] Andreas Dresen2002
Wiki information Andreas:
- San Andreas Fault
- Location, Geographical Feature
The San Andreas Fault is a continental transform fault that extends roughly 1300 km through California. It forms the tectonic boundary between the Pacific Plate and the North American Plate, and its motion is right-lateral strike-slip. The fault...
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Action-adventure Video Game, Video game, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Work of Fiction, Topic, Ranked item
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 26 October 2004 for the PlayStation 2 console, and on 7 June 2005 for Microsoft Windows and...
- Andreas Seppi
- Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Identity, Tennis Tournament Champion, Tennis Player, Athlete
Andreas Seppi is a professional tennis player from South Tyrol, northern Italy, who turned professional in 2002. He considers clay and hard courts his favourite surfaces and is coached by Massimo Sartori. Seppi reached a career-high singles ranking...
- Andreas Vesalius
- Person, Physician, Name source, Author, Deceased Person, Academic, Influence Node
Andreas Vesalius was a Brabançon anatomist, physician, and author of one of the most influential books on human anatomy, De humani corporis fabrica. Vesalius is often referred to as the founder of modern human anatomy. He was born in Brussels, which...
- San Andreas
- Disaster Film, Film, Topic
San Andreas is a 2015 American-Australian 3D disaster film directed by Brad Peyton. The screenplay was written by Carlton Cuse, with Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore receiving a story credit. The film stars an ensemble cast, including Dwayne...
- Andreas Gabalier
- Folk Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Person, Lyricist, Musician, Topic
Andreas Gabalier is an Austrian folk singer. In 2012, he won the ECHO music award in folk music category, the Amadeus Austrian Music Award in 2012 as Best Live Act and best 'Schlager' singer and in 2013, again the Amadeus award in Folk music...
- Andreas Papandreou
- Politician, Topic, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Author, Topic, Person, Family member
Andreas G. Papandreou was a Greek economist, a socialist politician and a dominant figure in Greek politics. The son of Georgios Papandreou, Andreas was a Harvard-trained academic. He served two terms as prime minister of Greece. His assumption of...
- San Andreas
- Dated location, Location, HUD County Place, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division, US Census Designated Place, Statistical region
San Andreas is an unincorporated census-designated place and the county seat of Calaveras County, California. The population was 2,783 at the 2010 census, up from 2,615 at the 2000 census. Like most towns in the region, it was originally founded...
- Andreas Scholl
- Singer, Musician, Topic, Social network user, Film actor, Award Nominee, Composer, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Featured artist
Andreas Scholl is a German countertenor, a male classical singer in the alto vocal range, specialising in Baroque music. Born into a family of singers, Scholl was enrolled at the age of seven into the boys choir. Aged 13, he was chosen from 20,000...
- Andreas Karlstadt
- Deceased Person, Person
Andreas Rudolph Bodenstein von Karlstadt, better known as Andreas Karlstadt or Andreas Carlstadt or Karolostadt, was a German Christian theologian during the Protestant Reformation. He was born in Karlstadt, Franconia.