If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Angluin:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Angluin:
- The Use and Control of Alcoholic Drink - Jan 26, 2013 by Edward Fox Angluin
- Finance and Valuation of R&D: A Study of Bioscience Companies (CIMA Research) - Jan 14, 1998 by D. Angluin and A. Southworth
- An Introduction to Computational Learning Theory - Aug 15, 1994 by Michael J. Kearns and Umesh Vazirani
- Computational Learning Theory (Cambridge Tracts in Theoretical Computer Science) - Mar 13, 1997 by M. H. G. Anthony and N. Biggs
- Model-Based Testing of Reactive Systems: Advanced Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Aug 22, 2005 by Manfred Broy and Bengt Jonsson
- Grammatical Inference: Learning Automata and Grammars - Apr 24, 2010 by Colin de la Higuera
- Linguistic Nativism and the Poverty of the Stimulus - Jan 25, 2011 by Alexander Clark and Shalom Lappin
- Machine Learning: A Theoretical Approach - Jul 15, 1991 by Balas K. Natarajan
- Learning k-bounded context-free grammars (Research report. Yale University. Dept. of Computer Science) - 1987 by Dana Angluin
- Identifying languages from stochastic examples (Technical report. Yale University. Dept. of Computer Science) - 1988 by Dana Angluin
Wiki information Angluin:
- Dana Angluin
- Person, Academic
Dana Angluin is a professor of computer science at Yale University. She is known for her foundational contributions to computational learning theory.
QED is a line-oriented computer text editor that was developed by Butler Lampson and L. Peter Deutsch for the Berkeley Timesharing System running on the SDS 940. It was implemented by L. Peter Deutsch and Dana Angluin between 1965 and 1966. QED...
- Finite thickness
In formal language theory, in particular in algorithmic learning theory, a class C of languages has finite thickness if every string is contained in at most finitely many languages in C. This condition was introduced by Dana Angluin as a sufficient...
- Pattern language
In theoretical computer science, a pattern language is a formal language that can be defined as the set of all particular instances of a string of constants and variables. Pattern Languages were introduced by Dana Angluin in the context of machine...