Meaning : Of Latin origin meaning 'priceless, inestimable', a short form of Anthony., Of unknown meaning, Of Unknown Meaning,
Pronunciation : AHN-tawn (German), ahn-TON (Russian, Ukrainian), AHN-ton (Finnish) , (AN-ton),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Anton:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Anton:
- German Meaning: The name Anton is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Anton is:
- American Meaning: The name Anton is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Anton is:
- Greek Meaning: The name Anton is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Anton is: Priceless.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Anton is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Anton is: Priceless.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Anton is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Anton is: Beyond praise.
- Latin Meaning: The name Anton is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Anton is: Worthy of praise; of value. Saint Anthony is the patron sain of poor people. Famous Bearer: actor Anthony Hopkins.
- English Meaning: The name Anton is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Anton is: Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
- Russian Meaning: The name Anton is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Anton is: Inestimable.
- Slavic Meaning: The name Anton is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Anton is: Highly praiseworthy.
- Form of Antonius (see ANTHONY).
Definition funny of Anton:
- Damn look at that guy, he's almost as sexy as anton. I wanna suck his... oh hi anton.
- yo man, looks like your the anton around here cause i always see you talking it up with the ladies
- Fil: Oh hey did you hear him mess up at practice? Kira: You're stupid. He's Anton, and flawless.
- girl 1: so i met this boy a few weeks ago and he was so sweet but when i told him that i loved him he never called me again.. girl 2: wowww im soo sorry!! that so messed up. he's such an anton, you deserve so much betterr.
- Wow that guy needs to be more like anton
- "Dude, I've got such an anton right now" "I have so many antons right now"
- Anton is way cooler when you feed him ice tea.
Expression information Anton:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Anton:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Anton:
- Anton aus Tirol by Luca Bluhm from the Album Anton aus Tirol
- Anton aus Tirol by Anton feat. DJ Ötzi from the Album Das Album
- Plena de San Anton by Los Pleneros de la 21 from the Album Somos Boricuas / We Are Puerto Rican: Bomba y Plena en Nueva York
- Fear (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Deep Sound Effect feat. Leusin from the Album Fear
- Talisman (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Project Kf from the Album Talisman
- Auguri (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Yazeed from the Album Auguri
- Celeste (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Rainbow Addict from the Album Celeste
- Into The Blue (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Dj Runo from the Album Into The Blue
- Till The End Of Time (Anton Ishutin Remix) by Zakir feat. Tasteful House from the Album Till The End Of Time
- Anton Bruckner Sinfonie Nr.7 E-Dur, 1.Satz: Allegro moderato by Günther Herbig from the Album Anton Bruckner Sinfonie Nr.7
Books about Anton:
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition - Nov 22, 2011 by Howard Anton and Irl Bivens
- Anton's OpenGL 4 Tutorials - Jun 25, 2014 by Anton Gerdelan
- The Devil's Notebook - Apr 1, 2000 by Anton Szandor LaVey
- Billionaire: Stolen Hearts - Book 2: Mexican Vacation - Aug 6, 2015 by Sandy Anton and Billionaire
- Positive Thinking: Go From Negative to Positive and Achieve Happiness and Success For Life (Positive Thinking,... - Aug 30, 2015 by Anton Kimfors and Harvey Segler
- Anton Chekhov's Selected Plays (Norton Critical Editions) - Oct 25, 2004 by Anton Chekhov and Laurence Senelick
- Anton Chekhov's Short Stories (Norton Critical Editions) - Apr 17, 1979 by Anton Chekhov and Ralph E. Matlaw
- Stories of Anton Chekhov - Oct 31, 2000 by Anton Chekhov and Richard Pevear
- The Plays of Anton Chekhov - Apr 8, 1998 by Anton Chekhov and Paul Schmidt
- Dot and Anton (Pushkin Children's Flapped PB) - Sep 15, 2015 by Erich Kästner and Anthea Bell
Movies about Anton:
- Anton Chekhov's The Duel2010 NR
- Joe Pyne TV interview: Anton Szandor LaVey, Church of Satan; 19672011 NR
- In Living Color - Season 11990 NR
- Anton Corbijn Inside Out2012 NR CC
- Anton Chekhov Collection2008 NR
- Anton Chekhov's The Duel2011 Unrated
- Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 82014 NR
- Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 6 - Daniel Barenboim & Staatskapelle Berlin2010 NR
- The Work Of Director Anton Corbijn, Vol. 62005 NR
- Anton Webern - Langsamer Satz for String Quartet, 19052013 Unrated
Wiki information Anton:
- Anton Chekhov
- Dramatist, Award Winner, Physician, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person Or Being In Fiction, Award Nominee, Author, Person
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov was a Russian physician, playwright and author who is considered to be among the greatest writers of short stories in history. His career as a playwright produced four classics and his best short stories are held in high...
- Anton LaVey
- Founding Figure, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Fictional Character, Musician, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Book Character
Anton Szandor LaVey was an American author, carnival and circus performer, musician and occultist. He was the founder of the Church of Satan and the religion of modern Satanism. He authored several books including The Satanic Bible, The Satanic...
- St Anton am Arlberg
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Sankt Anton am Arlberg, commonly referred to as St. Anton, is a village and ski resort in the Austrian state of Tyrol. It lies in the Tyrolean Alps, with aerial tramways and chairlifts up to 2,811 m, yielding a vertical drop of 1,507 m. It is also a...
- Anton Rubinstein
- , Musical Artist, Name source, Author, Composer, Organization founder, Influence Node, Musician, Deceased Person, Person
Anton Grigorevich Rubinstein was a Russian pianist, composer and conductor who became a pivotal figure in Russian culture when he founded the Saint Petersburg Conservatory. He was the elder brother of Nikolai Rubinstein who founded the Moscow...
- Antonín Dvořák
- Broadcast Artist, Composer, Name source, Topic, Person, Dedicator, Deceased Person, Webpage, Topic, Author
Antonín Leopold Dvořák was a Czech composer. Following the nationalist example of Bedřich Smetana, Dvořák frequently employed aspects, specifically rhythms, of the folk music of Moravia and his native Bohemia. Dvořák’s own style has been described as...
- Dubstep Artist, Person, Award Winner, Featured artist, Lyricist, Record Producer, Composer, Musical Artist, , Musician
Anton Zaslavski is a musical artist.
- Anton Bruckner
- Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor, Topic, Composer, Musician, Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Author
Anton Bruckner was an Austrian composer known for his symphonies, masses, and motets. The first are considered emblematic of the final stage of Austro-German Romanticism because of their rich harmonic language, strongly polyphonic character, and...
- Anton Yelchin
- Actor, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Measured person, Film actor, TV Actor
Anton Viktorovich Yelchin is an American film and television actor. He began performing in the late 1990s, appearing in several television roles and the Hollywood films Along Came a Spider and Hearts in Atlantis. Yelchin later appeared on the...
- Anton Corbijn
- Award Winner, Musical Artist, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Music video director, Film producer, Award Nominee, Visual Artist, Identity
Anton Johannes Gerrit Corbijn van Willenswaard is a Dutch photographer, music video director, and film director. He is the creative director behind the visual output of Depeche Mode and U2, having handled the principal promotion and sleeve...
- Anton Webern
- Topic, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Literature Subject, , Film music contributor, Influence Node, Conductor, Author
Anton Webern was an Austrian composer and conductor. Along with his mentor Arnold Schoenberg and his colleague Alban Berg, Webern comprised the core among those within and more peripheral to the circle of the Second Viennese School, including Ernst...