Meaning : Unknown Meaning,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Antonin:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Antonin:
- Latin Meaning: The name Antonin is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Antonin is: Beyond praise.
- French form of Antoninus (see ANTONINO). This name was borne by the French playwright Antonin Artaud.
Expression information Antonin:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Antonin:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Antonin:
- Antonin Artaud by Bauhaus from the Album Burning From The Inside
- Ave Maria (Antonin Dvorak) by Sheng-Tong Tzai from the Album Celebri Ave Maria
- The Village of Saint Antonin by A. R. Rahman from the Album The Hundred-Foot Journey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Antonin Dvorak :: Humoresque by Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra from the Album Romantische Orchesterklänge - Vol. 1
- Antonin Dvorák: Symphony No. 9 in E Minor ('From the New World'), Op.95: I. Adagio. Allegro molto by Vienna State Opera Orchestra & Vladimir Goldschmann from the Album Big Great Symphonies Box, Vol I
- Antonin Dvorak :: Humoresque No. 7 in G flat major, Opus 101 by Prague Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Klassik zum Geniessen
- Antonin Dvorak :: Slavonic Dances, Series II, Opus 72 - No. 2 (No. 10) in E minor by Prague Chamber Philharmonic from the Album Klassik zum Entspannen
- Antonin Dvorák: Symphony No. 9 in E Minor ('From the New World'), Op.95: IV. Allegro con fuoco by Vienna State Opera Orchestra & Vladimir Goldschmann from the Album Big Great Symphonies Box, Vol I
- Going Home (Largo) [Antonin Dvorak] by Jonno from the Album Love Somebody
- Antonin Dvorák: Symphony No. 9 in E Minor ('From the New World'), Op.95: II. by Vienna State Opera Orchestra & Vladimir Goldschmann from the Album Big Great Symphonies Box, Vol I
Books about Antonin:
- Antonin Artaud: Selected Writings - Oct 10, 1988 by Antonin Artaud and Susan Sontag
- Making Your Case: The Art of Persuading Judges - Apr 28, 2008 by Antonin Scalia and Bryan A. Garner
- A Matter of Interpretation: Federal Courts and the Law (The University Center for Human Values Series) - Jul 27, 1998 by Antonin Scalia and Amy Gutmann
- The Theater and Its Double - Jan 7, 1994 by Antonin Artaud and Mary Caroline Richards
- Antonin Artaud - Jan 11, 2002 by Stephen Barber
- Antonin Scalia's Jurisprudence: Text and Tradition - Feb 6, 2006 by Ralph A. Rossum
- Antonin Artaud: Selected Writings - Oct 1976 by Antonin Artaud and Susan Sontag
- Watchfiends & Rack Screams - Jan 2, 2004 by Antonin Artaud and Clayton Eshleman
- American Original: The Life and Constitution of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia - Aug 17, 2010 by Joan Biskupic
- Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts - Jun 19, 2012 by Antonin Scalia and Bryan A. Garner
Movies about Antonin:
- Antonin Dvorák: Rusalka2015 NR
- Antonin Dvorak - Stabat Mater1989 NR
- Artaud - 2-disc set1995 Unrated
- The Great Composers: Antonin Dvorak2006 NR
- Herbert Von Karajan - His Legacy for Home Video: Antonin Dvorak - Symphony # 9 "From the New World"1985 NR
- Antonín Dvorak: Rusalka2012 NR
- Herbert Von Karajan - His Legacy for Home Video: Antonin Dvorak - Symphony No. 8 - Wiener Philharmo2004 NR
- Charlie Rose - Justice Antonin Scalia2012
- Charlie Rose -Justice Antonin Scalia2008
- Antonin Dvorak Symphony No.4 in D minor op.13 Symphony No.8 "The English"
Wiki information Antonin:
- Antonin Scalia
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Judge, Topic, Award Winner, Literature Subject, Appointee, Author
Antonin Gregory Scalia is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. As the longest-serving justice currently on the Court, Scalia is the Senior Associate Justice. Appointed to the Court by President Ronald Reagan in 1986, Scalia...
- Antonin Artaud
- Dramatist, Person, , Musical Artist, Author, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Lyricist, Musician
Antoine Marie Joseph Artaud, better known as Antonin Artaud, was a French dramatist, poet, essayist, actor, and theatre director, widely recognized as one of the major figures of twentieth-century theatre and the European avant-garde.
- Antonín Panenka
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Antonín Panenka is a Czech former footballer. He played most of his career for Bohemians Prague. Panenka won the 1976 European Championship with Czechoslovakia. In the final against West Germany he scored the winning penalty in the shootout with a...
- Antonin Mercié
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Marius Jean Antonin Mercié, was a French sculptor and painter.
- Antonín Novotný
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Antonín Novotný was General Secretary of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia from 1953 to 1968, and also held the post of President of Czechoslovakia from 1957 to 1968. A hardline supporter of Stalinism before and after the death of the Soviet...
- Antonín Puč
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Deceased Person
Antonín Puč was a former Czech football player, the all-time leading scorer for the Czechoslovak national team. Puč's international career lasted from 1926 to 1939; in that time, he played 61 matches for Czechoslovakia, scoring 35 goals. He played...
- Antonín Hájek
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete
Antonín Hájek is a ski jumper from the Czech Republic. His specialties include both individual ski jumping and ski flying. Hájek's best result in the World Cup is a 4th place in Tauplitz and Sapporo in 2010. He had an accident in Oberstdorf in 2005,...
- Antonín Zápotocký
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Antonín Zápotocký was communist Prime Minister of Czechoslovakia from 1948 to 1953 and President of Czechoslovakia from 1953 to 1957. He was born in Zákolany, Kladno District, Bohemia. His father was Ladislav Zápotocký, one of the founders of the...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Saint-Antonin is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France.
- Antonín Kratochvíl
- Actor, Visual Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Author, Film actor, Topic
Antonín Kratochvíl is a Czech-born American photojournalist. He is a founding member of VII Photo Agency.