If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Anzour:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Anzour:
- Anzour el ouali by Chérifa from the Album Le meilleur (Années 1960), Vol. 3
- Anzour El Wali by Nadia Yasmine from the Album Ameri Ma Nenssa
- Anzour el wali by Nadia Yasmine from the Album Amri ma nensa
Books about Anzour:
- THE HISTORY OF THE CIRCASSIANS AND THE ANZOUR DYNASTIC FAMILY : THE ADYGHES, CHECHENS, DAGHISTANIS AND OSSETES - 2007 by Mohammed A. Al Hammad
- The History of the Circassians & Anzour Family - 2001
- Critical Muslim 11: Syria - Sep 15, 2014 by Ziauddin Sardar and Robin Yassin-Kassab
- The Politics of Love: Sexuality, Gender, and Marriage in Syrian Television Drama - Mar 30, 2015 by Rebecca Joubin
Wiki information Anzour:
- Najdat Anzour
- Mechanical engineer, Film director, Person, Topic
Najdat Ismail Anzour is a Syrian television director of Circassian origins.
- Anzour Nafash
- Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Anzour Nadimovich Nafash is an Jordanian international football midfielder who last played for FC Kavkaztransgaz-2005 Ryzdvyany. Between 2002 and 2003 he has played 4 matches for the Jordanian national team.
- Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Anzourou is a village and rural commune in Niger.
- Ismail Anzour
- Director, Person
Ismail Anzour is a film director, and the father of Najdat Anzour.
- Anzour family
- Najdat Ismail Anzour new
- Image, Content
- Marco Foschi
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Marco Foschi is an Italian film and television actor. He played in the 2012 film King of the Sands directed by Najdat Anzour and in the 2012 American-Italian television movie Barabbas, as Jesus.
- King of the Sands
- Biographical Film, Topic, Film
King of the Sands is a 2013 historical and biographical film, directed by Najdat Anzour, with the main characters starring Fabio Testi, Bill Fellows in the title roles.