If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ao:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Ao:
- When the General showed up at the barracks it was time to unass the AO.
- GTA:SA(Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) is no longer rated 'M', but instead 'AO', and subsequesntly is no longer on the shelves, barely in stock at all.
- GTA:SA is no longer rated 'M', but instead 'AO', and subsequesntly is no longer on the shelves, barely in stock at all.
- Ex1. "Hey its-a-me" "A-O!!!!!" Ex2. "Yo dis chick said she would totally give you head" "AAAAA-OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
- Dude, this guy was trying to do a handstand on a rail and he flipped over. Whoa, that's total A.O.
- "AO aint scared of nobody in no hood" and he'll bust all who come at him.
Songs about Ao:
- A.O.G (Anointing over Gift) [feat. Luke G] by Monolog from the Album Transparency
- Mudando de Assunto (Ao Vivo) by Henrique & Juliano from the Album Ao Vivo Em Brasília (Deluxe)
- Toda Vez Que Eu Te Beijar (Ao Vivo) by Henrique & Juliano from the Album Ao Vivo Em Palmas
- Entre a Serpente e a Estrela (Amarillo By Morning) (Ao Vivo) by Zé Ramalho from the Album Zé Ramalho Ao Vivo 2005
- Mente Ao Meu Coração by Paulinho Da Viola from the Album Memorias 1 Cantando
- Boteco de Esquina / Fio de Cabelo (Ao vivo) by Victor & Leo feat. Chitãozinho & Xororó from the Album Sertanejo... Na Pista
- Forró do Vaneirão (Ao Vivo) by Forró Pisa Na Fulô from the Album Forró Pisa na Fulô (Ao Vivo)
- Alma de Guerreiro / Anda no Meu Mundo / Que Eu Mais Quero (Ao Vivo) by Scorsa from the Album Scorsa (Acoustic and Rough Sessions)
- O Filho Fiel, Sempre Mangueira (Ao Vivo) by Alcione from the Album Duas Faces na Mangueira
- Coraç|o Leviano / Argumento (Ao Vivo) by Paulinho Da Viola from the Album Maxximum - Samba e Pagode
Books about Ao:
- Chinese Language and Culture - Mar 15, 2003 by Weijia Huang and Qun Ao
- The Selected Poems of T'ao Ch'ien - May 1, 2000 by Tao Chien and David Hinton
- Ao Haru Ride / Aoharaido Vol.2 [Japanese Edition] - 2011 by Io Sakisaka
- Ao Haru Ride / Aoharaido Vol.4 [Japanese Edition] - 2012 by Io Sakisaka
- Ao Haru Ride / Aoharaido Vol.3 [Japanese Edition] - 2011 by Io Sakisaka
- AO Manual of Fracture Management: Elbow & Forearm - May 27, 2009 by Jesse Jupiter
- Living with a Sadistic Beast Vol.1 (TL Manga) - Aug 24, 2015 by Ao Yuki
- Better Living Through Criticism: How to Think about Art, Pleasure, Beauty, and Truth - Feb 9, 2016 by A. O. Scott
- Ao Haru Ride / Aoharaido Vol.1 [Japanese Edition] - 2011 by Io Sakisaka
- AO Principles of Fracture Management in the Dog and Cat - May 25, 2005 by Ann L. Johnson and John EF Houlton
Movies about Ao:
- Eureka Seven Ao: Save2015 Unrated
- Eureka Seven AO Season 12012
- Eureka Seven AO Season 2 [HD]2012
- Bossacucanova - Ao Vivo (Celebrating 50 Years of Bossa Nova) - Na Base Da Bossa2009 NR
- Sword Art Online (S.A.O.) DVD 2: Aincrad Part 22012
- Multishow Ao Vivo-20 Anos2014 Unrated
- Eureka Seven AO: Part Two2013 Unrated
- Eureka Seven AO: Part 12012 NR
- Cristiano Araujo: In The Cities - Ao Vivo Em Cuiaba2014 Unrated
- Kung Fu Executioner1981 R by Billy Chong and Sing Chen
Wiki information Ao:
- Ao dai
The áo dài is a Vietnamese national costume, now most commonly worn by women. In its current form, it is a tight-fitting silk tunic worn over pants. The word is pronounced in the North and in the South. Áo classifies the item as a piece of clothing...
- Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals Business, Protocol Provider, Award Nominee, Website Owner, Organization partnership, Video Game Publisher, Literature Subject, Consumer company, Issuer, Newspaper Owner
AOL Inc. is an American multinational mass media corporation based in New York City that develops, grows, and invests in brands and web sites. The company's business spans digital distribution of content, products, and services, which it offers to...
- Nea Kavala F.C.
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
AO Nea Kavala, the Athletic Club New Kavala, is a professional association football club based in the city of Kavala, Greece.
- 70 mm Todd-AO
- Film format
Todd-AO is a post-production company founded in 1953, providing sound-related services to the motion picture and television industries. The company operates three facilities in the Los Angeles area. Todd-AO is also the name of the widescreen, 70 mm...
- Eureka Seven
- TV Anime Program, TV Program, Identity, Topic
Eureka Seven, known in Japan as Psalms of Planets Eureka seveN, is a 2005 Japanese anime series created by Bones. The series was directed by Tomoki Kyoda, with series composition by Dai Satō and music by Naoki Satō. Eureka Seven tells the story of...
- Aosta Valley
- Dated location, Region, Italian region, Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division
The Aosta Valley is a mountainous semi-autonomous region in northwestern Italy. It is bordered by Rhône-Alpes, France to the west, Valais, Switzerland to the north and the region of Piedmont to the south and east. Covering an area of 3,263 km² and...
- Woman, Person
Ao is a large marine turtle in Chinese mythology. He was thought to have lived in the South China Sea during the time of the formation of the world. When the goddess Nüwa, creator of mankind, was repairing the sky after a disaster, she chopped off...
- Li Ao
- Historian, Politician, Person, Author
Li Ao, is a Taiwanese writer, social commentator, historian, and independent politician. He is considered by many to be one of the most important modern East Asian essayists today, although some critics have termed him as an intellectual narcissist....
- Ao Nang
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Ao Nang is a small resort town and subdistrict in Thailand.
Ao is a Japanese color word that includes what English-speakers would call blue and green. For example, in Japan, green traffic lights are described as ao shingō, and blue skies are described as aozora, as in aozora bunko.