If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Appolina:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Appolina:
- Greek Meaning: The name Appolina is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Appolina is: Of Apollo. St Apollonia was a 3rd-century martyr who had her own teeth knocked out, frequently invoked against toothache.
Definition funny of Appolina:
- "Today wasn't a really good day, I need to be around random people" "You need to meet Appolina then"
Expression information Appolina:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Appolina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Books about Appolina:
- Kiss Kill: (A Post-Apocalyptic Romance) - May 5, 2015 by Appolina Gray
- Deadly Allure (A Short Horror Story for Adults) - Jul 26, 2012 by Appolina Gray
- Taiya: (An Erotic Romance) - Dec 17, 2014 by Appolina Gray
- Entre Beijos e Zumbis (Portuguese Edition) - Jun 16, 2015 by Appolina Gray and Karla Marques V.
- Perform (Night School, #3) - Feb 3, 2014 by Appolina Gray
- Paint (Night School, #2) - Dec 19, 2013 by Appolina Gray
- The Night School Trilogy - Aug 18, 2014 by Appolina Gray
- Miss Appolina's Choice - 1906 by Ellen Douglas Deland and Henrietta S. Adams
- Alfred the Elf's Vacation - Dec 5, 2003 by Edwin L. Barclay
- Merlin's Star: Another Alfred The Elf Adventure - Aug 4, 2005 by Edwin Barclay
Wiki information Appolina:
- Location, Statistical region
Saint-Appolinaire is a commune in the Rhône department in eastern France.
- Sergei Gerasimov
- Screenwriter, Film actor, Influence Node, Name source, Film writer, Film director, Deceased Person, Person
Sergei Appolinarievich Gerasimov was a Soviet film director and screenwriter. The oldest film school in the world, the VGIK, bears his name. Gerasimov started his film industry career as an actor in 1924. At first he appeared in Kozintsev and...
- Saint-Appolinard, Loire
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Saint-Appolinard is a commune in the Loire department in central France.
- Saint-Appolinard, Isère
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Saint-Appolinard is a commune in the Isère department in southeastern France.
- The Appolinaires
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Ndiganbeye Appolinaire
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Appolinaire Djingabeye is a Chadian professional football player. He has made four appearances for the Chad national football team.
- Release track
- Appolinariya Plekhanova
- Measured person, Athlete, Deceased Person, Person
Appolinariya Plekhanova was a Soviet fencer. She competed in the women's individual foil event at the 1952 Summer Olympics.
- Go West Appolinaire
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording