Meaning : Royal highness, Royal Highness,
Origin : Armenian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aram:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Aram:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Aram is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Aram is: Father of a multitude.
- Assyrian Meaning: The name Aram is an Assyrian baby name. In Assyrian the meaning of the name Aram is: High; exalted.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Aram is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Aram is: Highness; magnificence; one that deceives; curse.
Definition funny of Aram:
- damn man! ur a real aram
- Aram the royal big kahuna
- Aram helped me so much, I really didnt think i would be able to finish my homework without him.
- Omg! Look at that guy Aram over there, i wish i could be as popular as him!
- Bob- Dude... I don't feel like playing a 5v5... Tom- Let's play ARAM!
- Is that man Araming? im too young to be blind
- ARAM is NOT COOL
Expression information Aram:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Aram:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Aram:
- Aram Khachaturian - Toccata by Ruben Yessayan from the Album Different Perceptions
- Danse du sabre (Aram katchaturian) by Les Yeux Noirs from the Album Suites
- Dakini (Aram Ram's Monsoon Remix) by Prem Joshua from the Album Dakini Lounge: Prem Joshua Remixed
- Aram Khachaturian - Pictures from Childhood: Andantino "Ivan's Song" by Lori Henriques from the Album Lullaby Piano
- Fatality of Love (Aram Mix) by Betty Black from the Album Fatality of Love (The Remix EP)
- Dance (feat. Aram Rustamyants, Andrey Machnev, Vitaliy Perov & Grigoriy Deratsuev) by East West European Jazz Orchestra from the Album Domicil Dortmund 2009, Vol. 3
- 7aram by Alaa Wardi from the Album 7aram - Single
- 7aram - Ragheb - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (52) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (52)
- 7aram El3ashk by Marmar (84) & Nader Hemyah from the Album Marmar - Arabic (84)
- Aaj Ki Awaz Dialogue Tum Aram Karo by Raj Babbar from the Album Aaj Ki Awaz (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Aram:
- My Name Is Aram - Apr 24, 2013 by WIlliam Saroyan
- Aram (The Deliverance Trilogy) (Volume 1) - Aug 8, 2013 by A K Frailey
- My Name is Aram - 1940 by William Saroyan and Don Freeman
- 100% Commission Brokerage and Death of the Big Box Realty - Sep 16, 2015 by Aram Shah
- Four Years in the Mountains of Kurdistan: An Armenian Boy's Memoir of Survival - Mar 24, 2015 by Aram Haigaz and Iris Haigaz Chekenian
- Complete Minimal Poems, 2nd Edition - Mar 31, 2014 by Aram Saroyan and Ron Sillman
- Sonatina (1959): Piano Solo (Modern Russian Masterworks) - Nov 1, 1986 by Aram Khachaturian
- Trio: Oona Chaplin, Carol Matthau, Gloria Vanderbilt : Portrait of an Intimate Friendship - Jul 1985 by Aram Saroyan
- Still Night in L.A. - Oct 13, 2015 by Aram Saroyan
- Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 2, Slice 4 "Aram, Eugene" to "Arcueil" - Mar 30, 2011 by Various
Movies about Aram:
- Spartacus: Bolshoi Ballet - Aram Khachaturian, Vasiliev, Bessmertnova,1979 NR by Natalia Bessmertnova and Maris Liepa
- Moscow Classikal Ballet of N. Kasatkina and V. Vasilyov Aram Khachaturian Spartacus2013
- Aram, Sophia - Du plomb dans la tête Unrated
- Eugene Aram2008
- Spectacle: Sophia Aram - Du plomb dans la tete
- Spartacus by Aram Khachaturian1963 G by Yuri Grigorovich and Algis Zhuraitis
- Spartacus: A Ballet By Aram Khachaturyan
- Mindenki Iskolaja FIZIKA 4. / Elektromos áram (31:33) / A fogyasztók kapcsolása (31:06) / Az elektromos áram munkája...2007 NR
Wiki information Aram:
- Aram Khachaturian
- Chamber Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Name source, Author, , Composer, Deceased Person, Film music contributor
Aram Il'yich Khachaturian was a Soviet Armenian composer and conductor. He is considered one of the leading Soviet composers. Born and raised in Tbilisi, the multicultural capital of Georgia, Khachaturian moved to Moscow in 1921 following the...
- Man, Person
Aram is a son of Shem, according to the Table of Nations in Genesis 10 of the Hebrew Bible, and the father of Uz, Hul, Gether and Mash. The Book of Chronicles confirms Aram as one of Shem's sons, confirming Uz, Hul, Gether and Mash, as also on the...
Aram is a region mentioned in the Bible located in present-day central Syria, including where the city of Aleppo now stands. Aram stretched from the Lebanon mountains eastward across the Euphrates, including the Khabur River valley in northwestern...
Aram-Damascus was an Aramaean state around Damascus in Syria, from the late 12th century BCE to 732 BCE. Sources for this state come from texts that can be divided into three categories: Assyrian annals, Aramaean texts, and the Hebrew Bible. The...
- Action Film, Topic, Film
Aram is a 2002 French action film. It takes place in France between 1993 and 2001, wherein French-Armenian fighters supply arms to Nagorno-Karabakh and kill a visiting Turkish general. The film was released in 2002 in theatres in France, and made its...
- Aram Mp3
- Musical Artist, , Person, Composer
Aram Sargsyan, better known by his stage name Aram Mp3, is an Armenian singer-songwriter, comedian and showman. He represented Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark with the song "Not Alone".
- Aramaic language
- Human Language,
Aramaic is a family of languages or dialects belonging to the Semitic family. More specifically, it is part of the Northwest Semitic subfamily, which also includes Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician. The Aramaic script was widely...
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Aram is an Iranian film actress. she began her career in Iran starring in the film Gorg-e bizar and went on to star in the film Aghaye jahel. Her breakthrough role was in the 1979 film Hokm-e tir as Behjat.
Aram-Naharaim ארם נהריים:Aramaic is a region that is mentioned five times in the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament. It is commonly identified with Nahrima mentioned in three tablets of the Amarna correspondence as a geographical description of the...
- Aram Tigran
- Person, Musician, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Aram Tigran or Aramê Dîkran, born Aram Melikyan, was a contemporary Armenian singer who sang primarily in Kurdish. Among Assyrians in Qamishlo he was known as Aram Dikran. Tigran was born in Al-Qamishli in northeastern Syria to a family originally...