If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aranda:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Aranda:
- bear 1:"that girl sure is an Aranda." bear 2: "oh yeah, cutie pie."
- Aranda is ever changing.
Songs about Aranda:
- Cachetona Feat. El Charly Aranda by DJ Gueromixx from the Album El Puchi Puchi
- Corrido de Jesus Aranda by Los Jilgueros Del Arroyo from the Album Mi Estrellita
- Corrido de Onesimo Aranda by Los Internacionales Jilgueros del Arroyo from the Album Perdi el Albur
- Transistor (The Michael Aranda Remix) by The Caulden Road from the Album Transistor (The Michael Aranda Remix)
- Slits Arandas by Rollerball from the Album Behind The Barber
- 3s Por 3s (feat. Charly Aranda & Arturo E. Garza) by Oba Ozai from the Album Xalapa
- Acqua (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Carmen Gonzalez Aranda) by Carmen Gonzalez Aranda from the Album Acqua
- Afincao (feat. Arturo E. Garza & Charly Aranda) by Oba Ozai from the Album Xalapa
- Agua (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Carmen Gonzalez Aranda) by Carmen Gonzalez Aranda from the Album Agua
- Amigo Beto Aranda by Grupo Romance from the Album Con Acento y Sentimiento
Movies about Aranda:
- JALISCO : ACATIC-ARANDAS-ATOTONILCO
- Intruso (1993) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) ; Vicente Aranda
- Deseo (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2008) Emma Cohen; Jaime Gamboa; Ángel Aranda; Alfonso Balc1976
Wiki information Aranda:
- Pedro Pablo Abarca de Bolea, 10th Count of Aranda
- Diplomat, Deceased Person, Person
Don Pedro Pablo Abarca de Bolea y Jiménez de Urrea, 10th Count of Aranda, was a Spanish statesman and diplomat.
- Statistical region, Location
Aranda is a comarca in Aragon, Spain. Its capital is Illueca. The Aranda and the Isuela River flow through this sparsely populated comarca located in a mountainous area of the Iberian System.
- Vicente Aranda
- Award Nominee, Film producer, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film story contributor, Film director, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Film writer
Vicente Aranda Ezquerra was a Spanish film director, screenwriter and producer. Due to his refined and personal style, he was one of the most renowned Spanish filmmakers. He started as a founding member of the Barcelona School of Film and became...
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Social network user
Aranda is a rock band from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The band is composed of Dameon and Gabe Aranda.
- Aranda de Duero
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Travel destination, Location
Aranda de Duero is a Spanish city and municipality in the south of the province of Burgos, autonomous community of Castile and León. It has a population of roughly 33,000 people. The post code for the town is 09400. The closest airport is in...
- Aranda people
The Aranda /ərʌndə/ people, sometimes referred to as the Arrernte, Arunta, or Arrarnta are an Aboriginal Australian people who are the traditional custodians of the Arrernte lands, at Mparntwe and surrounding areas of the Central Australia region of...
- Australian Suburb, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Aranda is a suburb in the district of Belconnen, in the Australian capital city of Canberra. Aranda is the eastern most suburb in Belconnen, located at the western foot of Black Mountain. Bounded on two sides by nature park, the suburb is...
- Carlos Aranda
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Carlos Reina Aranda is a Spanish professional footballer who plays mainly as a forward.
- Upper Arrernte language
- Human Language
Arrernte or Aranda /ˈærəndə/, or more specifically Upper Arrernte, is a dialect cluster spoken in and around Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, Australia. The name is sometimes spelled Arunta or Arrarnta.
- Puente Aranda
Puente Aranda is the 16th location of the Capital District of the Colombian capital city, Bogotá. It is located in the midwest within the city and was named after an old bridge in the hacienda of Juan Aranda over the "Chinúa River" now called the San...