Meaning : A Celebrated Mathematician And Engineer Of Ancient Greece, A celebrated mathematician and engineer of ancient Greece,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Archimedes:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Archimedes:
- Greek Meaning: The name Archimedes is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Archimedes is: To think about first.
- Latin Meaning: The name Archimedes is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Archimedes is: Name of a scientist.
- Derived from the Greek elements αρχος (archos) "master" and μηδομαι (medomai) "to think, to plan". This was the name of a 3rd-century BC Greek mathematician, astronomer and inventor.
Definition funny of Archimedes:
- Man my boyfriend is a total dick, i wish he could be like an Archimedes.
Expression information Archimedes:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Archimedes:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Archimedes:
- La battaglia continua e gli specchii di Archimede by Lavagnino Angelo Francesco from the Album L'assedio di Siracusa
- Rabbia di Girone e Archimede incontra Claudio Marcello by Lavagnino Angelo Francesco from the Album L'assedio di Siracusa
- Archimedes by Rocket Scientists from the Album Oblivion Days - Remastered 2007
- Aging Archimedes by Hotel of the Laughing Tree from the Album New World Sundown
- Ancient Greece - Archimedes by Googol Power from the Album Crazy 4 Math
- Archimede by Laborator from the Album Same
- Archimede by Barnum Brothers from the Album Archimede Masterworks, Vol. 1
- Archimede by Mark Morris from the Album Das Monster Aus Keramik
- Archimede by Paolo Gianolio from the Album Tribù di note
- Archimede by Oosinga from the Album Karmaworld (Chillout Portraits)
Books about Archimedes:
- The Works of Archimedes (Dover Books on Mathematics) - Apr 16, 2002 by Archimedes and Mathematics
- Archimedes and the Door of Science (Living History Library) - Aug 1, 1995 by Jeanne Bendick
- Archimedes Men of Science - Mar 24, 2011 by Thomas Little Heath
- Legends of the Ancient World: The Life and Legacy of Archimedes - Sep 2, 2013 by Charles River Editors
- The Illustrated Method of Archimedes: Utilizing the Law of the Lever to Calculate Areas, Volumes, and Centers... - Feb 26, 2012 by Andre Koch Torres Assis and Ceno Pietro Magnaghi
- Archimedes to Hawking: Laws of Science and the Great Minds Behind Them - Apr 16, 2008 by Clifford Pickover
- The Most Productive People in History: 18 Extraordinarily Prolific Inventors, Artists, and Entrepreneurs, From... - Apr 30, 2015 by Michael Rank
- The Stone of Archimedes (A Jake Adams International Espionage Thriller Series Book 8) - May 1, 2013 by Trevor Scott
- The Archimedes Palimpsest 2 Volume Set (The Archimedes Palimpsest Publications) - Dec 5, 2011 by Reviel Netz and William Noel
- Eureka Man: The Life and Legacy of Archimedes - Sep 1, 2009 by Alan W. Hirshfeld
Movies about Archimedes:
- Archimedes: the Master of Numbers2015 NR
- NOVA - Infinite Secrets: The Genius of Archimedes2004 Unrated
- El Principio De Arquimedes2004 NR
- Jean Gabin Coffret 22000
- MythBusters ~ Archimedes Death Ray2005 G
- Le Thé au harem d'Archimède1986
- The Archimedes Principle2004 Unrated
- INFINITE SECRETS: THE GENIUS OF ARCHIMEDES2003 by Liz Tucker
- Coffret gabin-audiard : le baron de l'écluse ; les grandes familles ; rue des prairies ; gas-oil ; archimède le...
- Archimède, le clochard1959 Unrated
Wiki information Archimedes:
- Physicist, Author, Inventor, Person, Academic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction
Archimedes of Syracuse was an Ancient Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer. Although few details of his life are known, he is regarded as one of the leading scientists in classical antiquity. Generally considered the...
- Archimedes' principle
- Literature Subject
Archimedes' principle indicates that the upward buoyant force that is exerted on a body immersed in a fluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to the weight of the fluid that the body displaces. Archimedes' principle is a law of physics...
- Archimedes' screw
- Namesake, Invention
Archimedes' screw, also called the Archimedean screw or screwpump, is a machine historically used for transferring water from a low-lying body of water into irrigation ditches. Water is pumped by turning a screw-shaped surface inside a pipe. The...
- Literature Subject
The number π is a mathematical constant, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, commonly approximated as 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century, though it is also sometimes spelled out as...
- Acorn Archimedes
- Video Game Platform, Computer
The Acorn Archimedes was Acorn Computers' first general purpose home computer based on their own ARM architecture. Using a RISC design with a 32-bit CPU, at its launch in June 1987, the Archimedes was stated as running at 4 MIPS, with a claim of 18...
- Impact crater, Namesake, Extraterrestrial location
Archimedes is a large lunar impact crater on the eastern edges of the Mare Imbrium.
- Computer Aided Design Software, Software
Archimedes – "The Open CAD" – is a computer-aided design (CAD) program being developed with direct input from architects and architecture firms. With this design philosophy, the developers hope to create software better suited for architecture than...
- Archimedes Palimpsest
- Book, Written Work
The Archimedes Palimpsest is a parchment codex palimpsest, which originally was a 10th-century Byzantine Greek copy of an otherwise unknown work of Archimedes of Syracuse and other authors. It was overwritten with a Christian religious text by...
- Organism Classification
Archimedes is a genus of Bryozoans belonging to the family Fenestellidae. The first use of the term "Archimedes" in relation to this genus was in 1838.
- Archimedean property
In abstract algebra and analysis, the Archimedean property, named after the ancient Greek mathematician Archimedes of Syracuse, is a property held by some algebraic structures, such as ordered or normed groups, and fields. Roughly speaking, it is the...