Meaning : Various, A variant spelling of Aaron. The name means 'exalted' or 'mountain of strength'. Aaron was the elder brother of Moses in the Old Testement and the name is associated with the first high priests of Judaism.,
Pronunciation : (AA-ran), Ah run,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Arran:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Arran:
- Arran could be seen as a phonetic variation of the name Aaron, or Aron. However Arran could also originate from the Scottish Isle of Arran, and is seen used in this form as a boy’s name in Scotland. Arran Fernadez is an English ‘boy genius’ who passed a GCSE maths exam aged just 5.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Arran is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Arran is: Lofty; exalted; high mountain.
- From the name of an island off the west coast of Scotland in the Firth of Clyde.
Definition funny of Arran:
- 1. That guy over there, he's gorgeous and obviously smart. He must be called Arran!
- Our group leader is so hot! Do you see that Bulge? Yeah his name must be Arran!
- person one "hey man, where's Arran?" person two " i dont know, but isn't she awesome?" person one "hell yeah!"
- Some one who has a tatoo: Arran = 1337 I wish he was my mum. Arran: Tooshay!!
Expression information Arran:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Arran:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Arran:
- Arran Boat Song / Road to Lisdoonvarna by Nauticas from the Album Sweet Music of the Salt Sea
- Isle of Arran by Lorenza Ponce from the Album The Instrumentals
- Arran Boat Song by Highlander Celtic Rock Band Australia from the Album North of the Wall
- The Song Of The Clyde / Master David Cleland / The Dunblane Hydro March / Isle Of Arran by Peter Mallan&Jim MacLeod And His Band &Alexander Morrison from the Album The Splendour Of Scotland A Tribute In Music And Song
- Arran Boat Song by Mick Fitzgerald and Nadia Birkenstock from the Album The Enchanted Lake - Irish Legends, Stories And Harp Music
- Arran Boat by Flatfoot 56 from the Album Knuckles Up
- Arran Boat Song by Patrick Ball from the Album Fiona (Celtic Harp)
- Arran Boat Song by Sarah Wilfong from the Album Fiddle Soup
- Arran Boat Song / Skye Boat Song by Anne Roos from the Album Mermaids & Mariners
- Man Of Arran by Niamh Parson from the Album Loosely Connected
Books about Arran:
- Promised: True Mates Book 1 (A Craggstone Paranormal Romance) - Sep 7, 2015 by Olivia Arran
- Arran (Pevensey Island Guide) - Mar 28, 2008 by Robert McLellan
- Alphas Uncaged (Paranormal Shifter Romance Boxed Set) - Oct 10, 2015 by Meredith Clarke and Ally Summers
- The Guide to Mysterious Arran - May 1, 2008 by Geoff Holder
- Walking in the Isle of Arran: Low-Level Walks to High Mountain Ranges (Cicerone British Mountains S.) (Cicerone... - Aug 28, 2012 by Paddy Dillon
- Arran: A History - May 1, 2013 by Thorbjorn Campbell
- Journey to the Luminous: Encounters With Mystic Adepts of Our Century - Oct 1999 by Arran Stephens
- I Believe In Films - Nov 10, 2014 by Arran Scott
- Late-Night-Pillow-Talk Dreams - Jul 29, 2015 by Maxwell Fogarty and Arran MacPhail
- Ecolinguistics: Language, Ecology and the Stories We Live By - May 8, 2015 by Arran Stibbe
Movies about Arran:
- Weir's Way - Tillicoultry/Arran Arrival Unrated
Wiki information Arran:
- Isle of Arran
- Spirit-producing region, Island, Geographical Feature, Statistical region, Location
Arran or the Isle of Arran is the largest island in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland. With an area of 432 square kilometres it is the seventh largest Scottish island. It is in the unitary council area of North Ayrshire. In the 2011 census it had a...
Arran, also known as Aran, Ardhan, Al-Ran, Aghvank and Alvank, or Caucasian Albania, was a geographical name used in ancient and medieval times to signify the territory which lies within the triangle of land, lowland in the east and mountainous in...
- James Hamilton, Duke of Châtellerault
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
James Hamilton, Duke of Châtellerault and 2nd Earl of Arran, was a regent for Mary, Queen of Scots.
- Earl of Arran
- Noble title, Noble rank
Earl of Arran is a title in both the Peerage of Scotland and the Peerage of Ireland. The two titles refer to different places: the Isle of Arran in Scotland, and the Aran Islands in Ireland. The Earl of Arran is a subsidiary title of the Duke of...
- Musical Performance Role, Type/domain equivalent topic, Composition type, Theater Production Staff Role
In music, an arrangement is a musical reconceptualization of a previously composed work. It may differ from the original work by means of reharmonization, melodic paraphrasing, orchestration, or development of the formal structure. Arranging differs...
- Arran distillery
- Business Operation, Award Winner, Location, Organization, Distillery, Employer
Arran distillery is a whisky distillery in Lochranza, Scotland, the only distillery on the Isle of Arran. In 1994 Arran Distillers was founded by Harold Currie, former director of Chivas with the intention of building a distillery on Arran. During...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Arran is a village in eastern Saskatchewan, Canada, approximately 90 km northeast of Yorkton and 10 km west of the Manitoba border. Arran is located on Highway 49.
Arran is the youth organization of the Catalan Independentist Left result of the merger between Maulets and CAJEI and local groups such as the Youth Assemblies of Terrassa, Sant Sadurní or Horta, a process which began in 2008 and concluded in...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
The Municipality of Arran–Elderslie is a township in Bruce County in Western Ontario, Canada. The township is located at the headwaters of the Sauble River, and the Saugeen River forms the northwestern boundary.
- Employer, Periodical Publisher, Location
Árran is the Lule Sámi Center in the village of Drag in the municipality of Tysfjord in Nordland county, Norway. The center was established in 1994 to foster and promote the Lule Sámi language and culture. It does this by arranging on-site and video...