Meaning : Safe Or Butcher, Safe or Butcher, In greek the meaning is 'Virgin goddess of the moon', 'huntress', 'goddess of the hunt'.,
Pronunciation : (ar-TYEM),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Artem:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Artem:
- Ukrainian and Belarusian form of ARTEMIOS. It is also a variant transcription of Russian ARTYOM.
Definition funny of Artem:
- Girl 1: Hey! Did you see that guy? Girl 2: OMG! Ya! Look at the package! Girl 1: I'm gonna go over there and let him rape me! Girl 2: Wait for me!
- Dayyyyuuuummmmm Artem!
- Person A: Hey my name is Artem! Person B: 'Pulls out shotgun.'
- Girl: OMG! Your dick is so small! What, did you artem it or something!
- 1. "Why do you have to be such an artem at times? You think you can just get your way all the time and people will just put up with it!" 2. "He artemed her and she cried for night but of course he didn't care." 3. "She looked at him artemely and he felt uncomfortable. It was too late because she had already stolen his wallet."
Songs about Artem:
- Darbukinja (feat. Artem Uzunov) by Bubamara Brass Band from the Album Ja Volim Bubamaru!
- 14 Compact (Artem Folevski Remix) by Dimauro from the Album Techno Sounds Of Berlin, Vol.01
- 14 Compact (Artem Folevski Remix) by Dimauro from the Album 14 Compact
- 14 Compact (Artem Folevski Remix) by Dimauro from the Album We Love Minimal, Vol.05
- 14 Compact (Artem Folevski Remix) by Dimauro from the Album Electronic Visual Arts
- 2011 Remixes (Artem Dultsev Remix) by Denis Sender from the Album 2011 Remixes
- 2011 Remixes (Artem Dultsev Remix) by Denis Sender from the Album Trance Superstars Vol. 2
- 7 A.M. (Artem Viceman Remix) by Silkway from the Album 7 A.M.
- Amsterdam (Artem Roman Remix) by Rick Dyno from the Album ADE 2014 [Explicit]
- Amsterdam (Artem Roman Remix) by Rick Dyno from the Album Amsterdam
Books about Artem:
- T-34 in Action (Stackpole Military History Series) - Apr 16, 2008 by Artem Drabkin and Oleg Sheremet
- Scratch 2.0 Programming - Feb 8, 2015 by Denis Golikov and Artem Golikov
- Romantic Play-Along for Violin: Twelve Favorite Works from the Romantic Era With a CD of Performa (Schott Master... - Apr 1, 2010 by Artem Vassiliev and Hal Leonard Corp.
- PANZER KILLERS: Anti-tank Warfare on the Eastern Front - Apr 2013 by Artem Drabkin and Stuart Britton
- Red Road from Stalingrad: Recollections of a Soviet Infantryman - Feb 1, 2005 by Mansur Drabkin and Mansur Abdulin
- De rationibus quibus homines docti artem Latine colloquendi et ex tempore dicendi saeculis XVI et XVII coluerunt... - Mar 26, 2013 by Terence O. Tunberg
- Romantic Play-Along for Flute: Twelve Favorite Works from the Romantic Era With a CD of Performances & Backing... - May 1, 2010 by Artem Vassiliev and Hal Leonard Corp.
- Vrije honden (Dutch Edition) - Sep 18, 2015 by Konstantin Sergienko and Michael Blechmann
- Sterne, Tristram, Yorick: Tercentenary Essays on Laurence Sterne - Nov 1, 2015 by Peter de Voogd and Judith Hawley
- Barbarossa and the Retreat to Moscow: Recollections of Soviet Fighter Pilots on the Eastern Front (The Red Air... - May 14, 2014 by Artem Drabkin
Movies about Artem:
- Strapped [DVD] (2011) Ben Bonenfant, Nick Frangione, Artem Mishin, Joseph Graham NR
Wiki information Artem:
- Artem Milevskiy
- Soccer, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Identity, Person
Artem Milevskiy is a Ukrainian football striker who currently plays for the Croatian club Hajduk Split. Milevskiy is known for his technical ability and physical bulk that allows him to play with a quicker forward. He holds a degree of Master of...
- Artem Chigvintsev
- Dancer, TV Personality, Person, Topic, Competitor
Artem Chigvintsev is a Russian American professional dancer, specialising in Latin dancing. Chigvintsev was born at Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, RSFSR, Soviet Union. He moved to the United States in 2003, and began dancing with champion ballroom dancer...
- Artem Anisimov
- Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Identity, Measured person, Ice hockey player
Artem Alekseevich Anisimov is a Russian professional ice hockey centre currently playing for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League. Anisimov has previously played in the NHL for the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets, the...
- Artem Levin
- Measured person, Boxer, Person, Competitor, Athlete
Artem Valeryevich Levin, also known as Artem "The Lion" Levin, is a Russian light heavyweight Muay Thai kickboxer fighting out of Prokopyevsk. He is the current World Muay Thai Council Intercontinental and EMF European Muay Thai champion. As of 11...
- Artem Sitak
- Athlete, Person, Tennis Player, Measured person
Artem Yurievich Sitak is a Russian-born New Zealand tennis player. On 11 August 2008, he reached his highest ATP singles ranking of World No. 299, whilst his highest doubles ranking of 39 was reached on 22 June 2015. He is the younger brother of...
- Artem Mikoyan
- Aerospace Engineer, Aircraft designer, Deceased Person, Person
Artem Ivanovich Mikoyan was a Soviet aircraft designer of Armenian descent. In partnership with Mikhail Iosifovich Gurevich he designed many of the famous MiG military aircraft.
- Artem Kravets
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Artem Anatoliyovich Kravets is a Ukrainian football striker that plays for Ukrainian side Dynamo Kyiv.
- Film character, Deity, Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character, Name source, Book Character
Artemis /ˈɑrtɨmɨs/ was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities. Her Roman equivalent is Diana. Some scholars believe that the name, and indeed the goddess herself, was originally pre-Greek. Homer refers to her as Artemis...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Artemisia /ˌɑrtɨˈmiːziə/ is a large, diverse genus of plants with between 200 and 400 species belonging to the daisy family Asteraceae. Common names for various species in the genus include mugwort, wormwood, and sagebrush. Artemisia comprises hardy...
- Artem Fedetskyi
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Artem Andriyovych Fedetskyi is a Ukrainian football right defender for FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the Ukrainian Premier League. In the 2008–09 season, he played for FC Shakhtar Donetsk, having come to Shakhtar in the 2008 summer transfer season from...