If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Asfandyar:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Asfandyar:
- Whats up, Asfandyar...
Songs about Asfandyar:
- Asfandyar Ao Mahmood khan Sra Yao Kege by Wagma from the Album Pakhtunkhwa Zindabad, Vol. 3
- Sham Khumaar Khumaar (feat. Asfandyar) by Ayni Khan from the Album Da Gulo Guldasta Yam
- Tata Che Wada Shama (feat. Asfandyar) by Ayni Khan from the Album Da Gulo Guldasta Yam
Books about Asfandyar:
- Taxila - Aug 6, 2011 by Asfandyar Uppal
- Pragmatic Guide to Software Deployment: The Nix Approach - Jun 6, 2012 by Syed Asfandyar Gilani
- Critical Success Factors for Organizations in Construction Projects: A quantification and analysis of engineering... - Feb 19, 2013 by Asfandyar Inayat and Hani G. Melhem
- DESIGN OPTIMIZATION: OF A SOLAR BURNER - Dec 16, 2010 by Syed Asfandyar and Muhammad Rafique
- [(Pragmatic Guide to Software Deployment )] [Author: Syed Asfandyar Gilani] [Jun-2012] - Jun 6, 2012 by Syed Asfandyar Gilani
Wiki information Asfandyar:
- Asfandyar Wali Khan
- Politician, Person
Asfandyar Wali Khan is a Pakistani politician. A democratic socialist, he is President of the Awami National Party in Pakistan. His father, Khan Abdul Wali Khan, was the party's first President. He is the grandson of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, better...
- Miangul Asfandyar Amir Zeb
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Miangul Asfandyar Amir Zeb was a Pakistani politician and a member of the royal family of the former Princely State of Swat, who was killed in an assassination attack by the Taliban during the 2007 skirmishes in Swat. His assassination was the first...
- Asfandyar Khan
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Syed Asfandyar Gilani
- Sangeen Wali Khan
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Sangeen Wali Khan was a politician in Pakistan. He was son of Khan Abdul Wali Khan and Nasim Wali Khan, and the stepbrother of Asfandyar Wali Khan, leader of Awami National Party. Sangeen Wali Khan was contender for Senate seat from...
- Awami National Party
- Organization, Employer, Political party
The Awami National Party, is a secular and a leftist Pashtun political party in Pakistan, represented by two seats in the Parliament. The party was founded by Abdul Wali Khan in 1986 and its current president is Asfandyar Wali Khan, grandson of Bacha...
- National Youth Organisation
The National Youth Organisation, is a youth organisation active in Pakistan. It was founded by Asfandyar Wali Khan in 2013 and its first meeting was held on 1 June 2013; the members of the meetings were notified as core committee/central advisory...
- Pukhtoon Students Federation
Pukhtoon Students Federation is a leftist and nationalist student organization and a student wing of the Awami National Party formally known as in Pakistan. It was founded by a group of students including Asfandyar Wali Khan in 1968 who became its...
- Nasim Ur Rehman
- Man, Person
Haji Nasim Ur Rehman is a prominent industrialist and politician from Mardan district, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is a member of the Awami National Party and is a close friend of Asfandyar Wali Khan, President of ANP. He successfully contested...