Meaning : Originated in Sanskrit meaning 'desire' and 'hope' and 'life'., Hope Or Wish, Hope or Wish, Full of Aspiration,
Pronunciation : AH shah, (ASH-ah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Asha:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Asha:
- Asha is a feminine name which comes from a Sanskrit word meaning ‘Full Of Aspiration’. The name is fairly uncommon in Britain. Asha Parekh is a famous figure in Bollywood and was a very popular actress in India in the 60s.
- Persian Meaning: The name Asha is a Persian baby name. In Persian the meaning of the name Asha is: Protector of fire.
Definition funny of Asha:
- damn you a motha fuckin asha
- My girlfriend is such an Asha.
- what you dont knw what a facial is?? allow ima call up asha!
- person 1: oh that girl is beautiful! Person 2: She must be an Asha
- Asha is pretty awesome.
- girl 1: whos that hot irish girl? boy 1: idk. but shes COOLER than a talking worm girl 2: damn she must be an asha
- "Omg that asha is such a shrek turd"
Expression information Asha:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Asha:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Asha:
- Brimful of Asha - Cornershop
- Brimful Of Asha by Cornershop from the Album When I Was Born For The 7th Time
- Brimful Of Asha (Norman Cook Remix) by Cornershop from the Album The Greatest Hits - Why Try Harder
- Live & Learn (feat. Tahirah Asha Memory) by Soulpersona from the Album Momentum
- Take My Advice (Tony King & Asha Keys Mix) by Kym Sims from the Album Take My Advice 2015
- Kahin Aag Lage [feat. Asha Bhosle & Richa Sharma] by A.R. Rahman & Aditya Narayan from the Album Taal (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- I'm Like A Bird (Nelly vs. Asha Remix) by Nelly Furtado from the Album Whoa, Nelly! (Special Edition)
- I'm Like A Bird (Nelly Vs. Asha Remix) by Nelly Furtado from the Album The Best Of Nelly Furtado (Amazon Deluxe Exclusive Version)
- Brimful Of Asha by Cornershop from the Album When I Was Born For The 7th Time (Expanded)
- Brimful of Asha by 90s Unforgettable Hits from the Album 90's Gold
Books about Asha:
- Stray Cat Strut: BWWM Interracial Paranormal Romance (Cats & Conjure Book 3) - Sep 18, 2015 by Asha King
- Asha's Mums - Dec 1, 1990 by Rosamund Elwin and Michele Paulse
- Clara and Asha - Aug 25, 2005 by Eric Rohmann
- Daughter: A Novel - Jan 4, 2005 by asha bandele
- Tome of the Lilin Society - Sep 22, 2015 by Asha Shedim
- Bringing Asha Home - Sep 1, 2006 by Uma Krishnaswami and Jamel Akib
- How I Retired at 26! A Step-by-Step Guide to Accessing Your Freedom and Wealth at Any Age - Aug 31, 2001 by Asha Tyson
- Swami Kriyananda: As We Have Known Him - Nov 13, 2006 by Asha Praver
- Cinders (A Midsummer Suspense Tale) - Jul 25, 2014 by Asha King
- Blood and Snow Book 8.1: Asha's Kisses: A Sleeping Beauty Reimagining - Feb 14, 2015 by RaShelle Workman
Movies about Asha:
- Hank and Asha2014 NR CC
- Hank and Asha2014
- Mera Gaon Mera Desh1975 PG
- 101 Duets of Asha Bhosle2012 | NTSC
- Asha: The Timeless Sensation2010 Unrated
- Do Badan2004 PG
- Best Of Asha Bhosle2009 Unrated
- Golden Collection Asha Bhosle (2 Disc Set - 100 Songs) Bollywood DVD2000 G
- Golden Collection - Kishore & Asha Duets
- Lava ( Hindi Film Year 1985 ) *Dimple Kapadia, Rajeev Kapoor, Raj Babbar, Asha Parekh
Wiki information Asha:
- Nokia Asha series
- Video Game Platform, Computing Platform, Product line, Computer
The Nokia Asha series was a range of low-end smartphone and feature phones produced and marketed by Nokia. The word "Asha" is taken from a Sanskrit word meaning "hope". On 3 September 2013, Microsoft announced its purchase of Nokia's mobile device...
- Asha Bhosle
- Playback singer, Award Winner, Person, Identity, Film actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Composer, Topic, Musician
Asha Bhosle, commonly referred to as Ashaji, is an Indian singer. She is best known as a playback singer in Hindi cinema, although she has a wider repertoire. Bhosle's career started in 1943 and has spanned over six decades. She has done playback...
Asha is the Avestan language term for a concept of cardinal importance to Zoroastrian theology and doctrine. In the moral sphere, aša/arta represents what has been called "the decisive confessional concept of Zoroastrianism." The opposite of Avestan...
- Asha Parekh
- Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person
Asha Parekh is a Bollywood actress, director, and producer. She was one of the top stars in Hindi films from 1959 to 1973. In 1992, she was honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India. Parekh is regarded as one of the most successful and...
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person, Musical Artist, Film director
Asha Kutty, known by stage name Revathi, is an Indian film actress and film director, who predominantly appears in Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu films. She has also starred in a few Kannada and Bollywood films. She was one of the top heroine in South...
- Asha Sarath
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Person
Asha Sarath is an Indian dancer and actress.She received a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the Malayalam movie Drishyam
- Asha Saini
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Asha Saini is an actress.
- Asha, Russia
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Asha is a town and the administrative center of Ashinsky District in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia, located on the Sim River, 377 kilometers west of Chelyabinsk, the administrative center of the oblast. Population: 31,881 ; 33,926 ; 38,646 .
- Hip hop soul Artist, Author, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Social network user, , TV Actor, Composer, Broadcast Artist
Ashanti Shequoiya Douglas is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer and actress. Ashanti is most famous for her eponymous debut album, which featured the hit song "Foolish", and sold over 503,000 copies in its first week of release...
- Asha Negi
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person, Award Nominee
Asha Negi is an Indian television actress. She won the Indian dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 along with her partner Rithvik Dhanjani. She played the role of Purvi Kirloskar in Pavitra Rishta . Asha participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi...