Meaning : Prophet of God, The Arabic and Indian version of the biblical name Job, meaning 'hated ' or 'persecuted' or 'enemy'.,
Pronunciation : AY yoob, (AIYOB),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ayub:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Ayub:
- The origin and meaning of this name are hard to trace, however Ayub is thought to perhaps be a Muslim variant of the Hebrew ‘Job’ which is the name of a biblical prophet.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ayub is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ayub is: A Biblical Prophet's name. Job is the English language equivalent.
Definition funny of Ayub:
- Man look at ayub #notcool
Expression information Ayub:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Ayub:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Ayub:
- Where Do We Begin (Sunset & Saad Ayub Remix) by Tenishia from the Album Where Do We Begin (Sunset & Saad Ayub Remix)
- Obama Ayub by Raquy and the Cavemen from the Album Greatest Belly-Dance Hits, Volume II: Tribal / ATS / Tribal Fusion Style Bellydance
- Obama Ayub by Raquy and the Cavemen from the Album Bewitched
- Ao Pedro Ayub Julião by Amigo Souza from the Album Amostra Grátis
- Arkansas Ayub by Felahi from the Album Phase One
- Awkward Ayub (fast) by Ruben Van Rompaey from the Album Djembolale - Grooves and Moves
- Awkward Ayub (slow) by Ruben Van Rompaey from the Album Djembolale - Grooves and Moves
- Ayub by Margaret Karuimbo Mum from the Album Tuohorithie Andu Othe
- Ayub by George Medlock from the Album Sweet Fruits for Heavenly Hips With Tina Enheduanna: Living Acoustic Percussion for Bellydanceteaching & Practice
- Ayub by Jalilah from the Album Jalilah's Raks Sharki 4
Books about Ayub:
- Kabul Girls Soccer Club: A Dream, Eight Girls, and a Journey Home - Jun 8, 2010 by Awista Ayub
- Live Your Life!: Let's Lose Some Fats! - Sep 22, 2015 by Ayub Antonio
- Ayub Khan: Pakistan's First Military Ruler - Jun 30, 1998 by Altaf Gauhar
- The Secrets of Hidden Knowledge: How Understanding Things in the Physical Realm Nurtures Life - Aug 1, 2013 by Ayub V. O. Ofulla PhD
- Ayub, Bhutto And Zia: How They Fell Victim to Their Own Plans - Jun 8, 2001 by Syed Shabbir Hussain
- Understanding Islamic Finance - Dec 10, 2007 by Muhammad Ayub
- How to be the BEST in BED. (For both): Ayub Antonio - Sep 9, 2015 by Ayub Antonio
- Diaries of Field Marshal Mohammad Ayub Khan, 1966-1972 - Jan 1, 2008 by Mohammad Ayub Khan
- 2005 ASHRAE HANDBOOK : Fundamentals : Inch-Pound Edition (2005 ASHRAE HANDBOOK : Fundamentals : I-P Edition) - Jul 2005 by Robert Parsons and Thomas H. Kuehn
- The Complete It Recruitment Survival Guide - Sep 12, 2008 by Ayub Shaikh
Wiki information Ayub:
- Ayub Khan
- Chivalric Order Member, Chivalric Order Officer, Politician, Name source, Military Commander, Identity, Author, Deceased Person, Family member, Award Winner
Muhammad Ayub Khan, widely known as Ayub Khan, was the first military dictator and second President of Pakistan. He assumed power in the 1958 Pakistani coup d'état, serving in office until his forced resignation amid a popular uprising in...
- Ayub Khan
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Film producer
"Not to Be Confused With Ayub Khan Ayub Khan is an Indian film and television actor, most known for TV series, Uttaran . He is the son of actor Nasir Khan and Begum Para. His father was the brother of actor Dilip Kumar. His mother was the maternal...
- Ayub Timbe
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Ayub Timbe Masika is a Kenyan footballer who currently plays as a forward for Lierse in the Belgian Pro League on loan from Genk and the Kenya national team.
- Ayub Bachchu
- Hard rock Artist, Musician, Film music contributor, Topic, Guitarist, Musical Artist, Person
Ayub Bachchu AB is a Legendary Bangladeshi musician,singer,lyricist,Composer, best known as a founding member and the leader of the rock band LRB.
- Ayub Ogada
- Actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Composer, Topic, Person, Film actor
Job Seda is an actor.
- Ayub Kalule
- Martial Artist, Person, Boxer, Measured person, Athlete
Ayub Kalule is a retired boxer from Uganda, who first came to prominence when he won the Amateur World Welterweight Title at the inaugural 1974 World Championships in Havana, Cuba. He turned professional and based himself in Denmark, and went on to...
- Gohar Ayub Khan
- Person, Politician, Family member, Deceased Person
Gohar Ayub Khan, is a Pakistani veteran politician, business oligarch, retired army officer, and conservative figure of the Pakistan Muslim League, who held ministerial positions during the administration of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. Gohar Ayub...
- Ayub Medical College
- Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, College/University, Organization, Location, Employer
Ayub Medical College is a leading medical institute and one of several medical colleges affiliated to Khyber Medical University located in Abbottabad, Pakistan. AMC is home to 1500 students in the MBBS and BDS programs, with clinical rotations...
- Ayub Daud
- Soccer Forward, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Ayub Daud is a Somali international footballer who plays for Budapest Honvéd FC and the Somalia national team as a forward/attacking midfielder.
- Ayub Khoso
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor
Ayub Khoso is a Pakistani actor of film and TV. With a career spanning more than three decades - mostly in Television - Khoso is a well-known name in Pakistan. He is best known for his roles in films like Khuda Kay Liye.