If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Azaz:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Azaz:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Azaz is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Azaz is: Strong one.
Expression information Azaz:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Azaz:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Azaz:
- Azaz Kaboria Ahlam (feat. Oka & Khaled Bombino) by Ortega from the Album New Age of Egyption Songs & Belly Dance [Explicit]
- After Azaz by T. Griffin from the Album E-Team (Music From The Film)
- Az'az Kabourya (From "Kabouya") by Ahmed Zaki from the Album Aghany El Aflam (Arabic Movie Soundtracks)
- Azaz e Araq by Daryush Pirniakan from the Album Solo performance on Tar
- Azaz in Kurdish by Jalil Andalibi, Behrouz Tavakkoli from the Album Hey Gol (Kurdish Music)
- Jabeen-e-Azaz Ke Sajde Luta Kar by Alhaj Mohd Siddiq Ismail from the Album Mehboob Ki Mehfil Vol. 8 - Islamic Naats
- King Azaz (Original Mix) by Aylen from the Album Get Trapped Vol. 1
- Azaz-E-Abuata by Faramarz Payvar from the Album Zarbe E-Asul
- Saz-o-Azaz e Dashti by Shahram Nazeri, Parviz Meshkatian from the Album Laleh-ye Bahar
Books about Azaz:
- Nephilim End Game: Book 2: Blood flowed, the Temple was destroyed and the Disciples were scattered. Caligula inherited... - Jul 28, 2014 by Richard Francis
- Mule ESB Cookbook - Aug 23, 2013 by Dr. Zakir Laliwala and Abdul Samad
- City Walks Oxford: Fascinating Local Walks Bringing the City to Life - Oct 22, 2012 by Victoria Bentata Azaz
- The Phantom Tollbooth - Oct 12, 1988 by Norton Juster and Jules Feiffer
- Új Testamentom, azaz a' mi urunk Jézus Krisztusnak új szövetsége és a' 'Soltáro? könyve (Hungarian Edition) - Jan 1, 1859 by Unknown, .
- Szent Biblia: Azaz, Istennek O es Uj Testamentomaban foglatatott egesz Szent Iras (Hungarian Edition) - 1979
- Szent Biblia Azaz: Istennek o Es Uj Testamentomaban Foglaltatott Egesz Szent Iras - 1991 by Karoli Gaspar
- The Dictionary Of Marketing - Nov 2, 2011 by Azaz Motiwala
- Szent Biblia Azaz: Istennek O Es Uj Testamentomaban Foglaltott Egesz Szent Iras, Magyar Nyelvre Forditotta Karoli... - by n/a
- Mule ESB Cookbook by Laliwala, Dr. Zakir, Samad, Abdul, Desai, Azaz, Vyas, Uchit (2013) Paperback - 1709 by Laliwala, Dr. Zakir, Samad, Abdul, Desai, Azaz, Vyas, Uchit
Wiki information Azaz:
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Azaz is a small town in northwestern Syria, roughly 20 miles north-northwest of Aleppo. According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, Azaz had a population of 31,623 in the 2004 census. As of 2015, its inhabitants were almost entirely Sunni...
Azazel, also spelled Azazael appears in the Bible in association with the scapegoat rite. In some traditions of Judaism, and Christianity, it is the name for a fallen angel. In Rabbinic Judaism it is not a name of an entity but rather means literally...
- Azaz District
A'zaz District is a district administratively belonging to Aleppo Governorate, Syria. At the 2004 Census it had a population of 251,769. Its administrative centre is the city of A'zaz. The district lies between Afrin District to the west, Mount...
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Azazel is a fictional character on The CW Television Network's drama and horror television series Supernatural. He serves as the primary antagonist during the first two seasons. A demon, he feeds his blood to infants so that they will grow up to...
- Comic Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Azazel is a comic book supervillain appearing in books published by Marvel Comics, in particular those featuring the X-Men. A mutant with the power of teleportation, he is the father of the X-Men's Nightcrawler. His first appearance was in Uncanny...
- Battle of Azaz
- Military Conflict, Battle, Event
The Battle of Azaz was an engagement fought near the Syrian town of Azaz between the Byzantine army, led by Emperor Romanos III Argyros in person, and the forces of the Mirdasid Emirate of Aleppo. The battle resulted in a rout for the Byzantines,...
- Battle of Azaz
- Military Conflict, Event, Battle
The Battle of Azaz was a battle between the Syrian Army and the Free Syrian Army for control of the city of Azaz, north of Aleppo, during the Syrian civil war.
- Battle of Azaz
- Event, Battle, Military Conflict
In the Battle of Azaz forces of the Crusader States commanded by King Baldwin II of Jerusalem defeated Aq-Sunqur il-Bursuqi's army of Seljuk Turks on June 11, 1125 and raised the siege of the town.
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Topic, TV Program
Azazel is a Russian made for TV adaptation of Boris Akunin's introductory 'Erast Fandorin' novel The Winter Queen.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Azazga is a town in the Tizi Ouzou Province in northern Algeria. It's the third largest Kabyle city, after Béjaïa and Tizi Ouzou. It is the district seat of the so-named Daïra.