Meaning : A boys name of Arabic origin meaning 'shining, bright'., Shining, bright, Shining, Bright,
Pronunciation : (AZ-ZHAR),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Azhar:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Azhar:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Azhar is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Azhar is: Luminous. Brilliant. Clear. Evident.
- Means "shining, bright" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Azhar:
- i forget all my troubles when i see you. you are so azhar.
- People who are named Azhar are cool, intelligent, and talented.
- Guy 1:Man u r soooo Azhar. Guy 2:Well thats what they call me
Expression information Azhar:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Azhar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Azhar:
- Aala Azhar (Live) by Naoufel from the Album Live in Frankfurt
- Al Azhar Garden by Ensemble FizFüz from the Album Ashuré
- Azhar by Cenere Valenti from the Album Italian Spumante
- Azhar by Abdallah Helmey from the Album Takasim Kawala 2
- Azhar by Abdallah Helmey from the Album Takasim Kawala, Vol. 3
- Azhar by John Bilezikjian from the Album Sounds of the Middle East
- Azhar djamila by Pipo from the Album Pipo
- Azhar En Boton by Dinastia Norteña from the Album Ando Amanecido
- Azhar Usman by Rajiv Satyal from the Album The Funny Indian Show Podcast Episode 5
- Azhar youguiken by Abdelkader Oukaci from the Album Amenzou Dhakchiche
Books about Azhar:
- Economic and Business Forecasting: Analyzing and Interpreting Econometric Results (Wiley and SAS Business Series) - Mar 31, 2014 by John Silvia and Azhar Iqbal
- Applied Regression Analysis and Multivariable Methods - Sep 15, 1997 by David G. Kleinbaum and Lawrence L. Kupper
- Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods (Duxbury Applied) - Apr 23, 2007 by David G. Kleinbaum and Lawrence L. Kupper
- Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods - Aug 30, 2013 by David G. Kleinbaum and Lawrence L. Kupper
- Islamic Reform and Conservatism: Al-Azhar and the Evolution of Modern Sunni Islam - Jun 30, 2013 by Indira Falk Gesink
- Student Solutions Manual for Kleinbaum's Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods, 5th - Sep 4, 2013 by David G. Kleinbaum and Lawrence L. Kupper
- Foundations of Shari'ah Governance of Islamic Banks (The Wiley Finance Series) - Apr 6, 2015 by Karim Ginena and Azhar Hamid
- Georgetown Journal of International Affairs: International Engagement on Cyber V - Oct 27, 2015 by Azhar Unwala and Zachary Burdette
- The Unknown God: The Story of Faith in Jesus Christ by a Dean of Al Azhar University in Minya, Egypt - Jan 2, 2012 by Mohamed Rahouma
- Loan Modification Action Guide 2014: By:M.Azhar Asadi,Esq. - Dec 8, 2013 by M.Azhar Asadi
Wiki information Azhar:
- Al-Azhar University
- College/University, Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, Location, Educational Institution
Al-Azhar University is a university in Cairo, Egypt. Associated with Al-Azhar Mosque in Islamic Cairo, it is Egypt's oldest degree-granting university and is renowned as "Sunni Islam’s most prestigious university" In addition to higher education,...
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Building, Location, Structure, Project focus, Place of worship
Al-Azhar Mosque is a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt. Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah of the Fatimid Caliphate commissioned its construction for the newly established capital city in 970. Its name is usually thought to allude to the Islamic prophet...
- Azhar Mahmood
- Athlete, Cricket Player, Identity, Cricket Bowler, Person, Measured person
Azhar Mahmood Sagar is a Pakistani-born cricketer who became a British citizen in 2011 and is now a fully qualified English cricketer who recently joined Kolkata Knight Riders in Indian Premier League. Originally his father objected to his interest...
- Azhar Ali
- Cricket Bowler, Person, Athlete, Cricket Player, Measured person
Azhar Ali is a Pakistani international cricketer and the current captain of Pakistan ODI team.He's also the appointed Vice Captain of the Test side. He made his Test debut for Pakistan against Australia in the first Test at Lord's in July 2010. He is...
- Masood Azhar
- Person, Organization founder, Military Person
Masood Azhar is a Pakistani mujaheddin leader and the founder of the militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed, based mainly in the Pakistan-administered portion of the state of Kashmir. India lists Masood Azhar as one of its most wanted terrorists due to a...
- Azhar Usman
- Comedian, Topic, Film actor, Influence Node, Person
Azhar Muhammad Usman is an American comedian, actor, writer, and film producer of Indian descent. He is a former lecturer, community activist and lawyer and has been referred to as the "Ayatollah of Comedy" and "Bin Laughin". He is best known as one...
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza
- Educational Institution Campus, Location, College/University, Employer, Organization, Educational Institution
Al-Azhar University – Gaza is a Palestinian university established in 1991 in Gaza City, Palestinian territories.
- Antasari Azhar
- Politician, Person
Antasari Azhar is a former chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission of Indonesia. He was fired from his position on 11 October 2009 by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono after being convicted of murder.
- Pop Artist, Film actor, Person, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist
Awie is a Malaysian rock singer and actor.
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar
The Grand Imam of al-Azhar, also known as Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar, is a respectable prestigious Sunni Islam title and a prominent official title in Egypt, and is considered by some Muslims to be the highest authority in Sunni Islamic thought and...