If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Badon:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Badon:
- Badon Hill by The Blue Cats from the Album On a Live Mission
- Badon Hill by The Blue Cats from the Album Best Dawn Yet
- Badon Ka Hai Farmana by Laxmikant-Pyarelal from the Album Mar Mitenge
- Badon the Don [Explicit] by Jefe from the Album Prophet Prophecy [Explicit]
- The Battle of Badon Hill by Tom Byrne from the Album The Last Druids
- Habboo Ba'don Tarakoo Ba'don by Fairouz from the Album Fairouz Best
- Hebo Badon by Morad El-Swifey from the Album Fairuziat, Vol. 4
- The Siege of Badon Hill by The Wolves of Avalon from the Album Carrion Crows over Camlan
- Timiro Obogunthoney Badon by Indrani Sen from the Album Aapon Hote Bahir Hoye
- Timiro Obogunthoney Badon Tabo by Indrani Sen from the Album Surer Tari, Vol. 3
Books about Badon:
- Badon Hill (The Dominic Chronicles) (Volume 3) - Apr 24, 2014 by F J Atkinson
- Files of Karl Vincent #1: President Lyndon Johnson; Vampire - Sep 15, 2015 by Kevin Given and Joe Badon
- Prince Valiant, Vol. 32: The Battle of Badon Hill - Sep 1997 by Hal Foster and Harold R. Foster
- Cases: Introducing Communication Disorders Across the Life Span - Jun 30, 2009 by Linda C. Badon and Stephen D. Oller John
- Badon - Nov 18, 2010 by Stephen Lonsdale
- Cases: Introducing Communication Disorders Across the Life Span by Linda C. Badon and Stephen D. Oller John (2009... - 1600 by Linda C. Badon and Stephen D. Oller John
- The Badon Warrior - Oct 11, 2006 by Walt Engle
- 8:15, Book 1, Part 1 - 2014 by Joe Badon and Ryan Wise
- Arthur of the Gododdin - Jan 16, 2012 by Michael A. Ferenz and C J Brookes
- Badon Parchments - 1947 by John Masefield
Wiki information Badon:
- Battle of Badon
- Event, Battle, Military Conflict
The Battle of Badon or Badon Hill, also less often known as the Siege of Mount Badon, was a battle thought to have occurred between a force of Britons and an Anglo-Saxon war band in the late 5th or early 6th century. Chiefly known today for the...
- Austin Badon
Austin Joseph Badon, Jr., is an educational administrator in his native New Orleans, Louisiana, who is a Democratic member of the Louisiana House of Representatives for District 100 in Orleans Parish. He was first elected in 2003 and is term-limited...
Hereclean is a commune located in Sălaj County, Romania. It is composed of six villages: Badon, Bocşiţa, Dioşod, Guruslău, Hereclean and Panic.
- Bobby Badon
- Businessperson, Person
Bobby Gene Badon is a farmer and businessman from Carencro, Louisiana, who is a departing one-term Democratic member of the Louisiana House of Representatives from District 39. In 2012, the St. Martin Parish precincts will be removed from District...
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Badonviller is a commune in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department in northeastern France.
- Person, Deceased Person, Monarch, Noble person
Bodawpaya was the sixth king of the Konbaung Dynasty of Burma. Born Maung Shwe Waing and later Badon Min, he was the fourth son of Alaungpaya, founder of the dynasty and the Third Burmese Empire. He was proclaimed king after deposing his nephew...
- Jonathan Badon
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Jonathan Badon is an actor.
- Badonviller Marsch
The Badonviller-Marsch is a famous Bavarian military march by composer Georg Fürst. After 1934, with its name Germanized to Badenweiler Marsch by the Nazis, it was used as the official march of Hitler in his role as Führer, to signal his arrival and...
- Badon River
- Geographical Feature, River, Location, Body Of Water
The Badon River is a tributary of the Zalău River in Romania.
- Badong County
- Location, Dated location, Chinese county, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division
Badong County is a county located in the extreme west of Hubei province, People's Republic of China. It is under the administration of Enshi Prefecture. The Yangtze River flows through the county and the county seat is located just east of the Wu...